Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-29-2021, 06:04 PM   #1
rockroller69

Default Nudist Diary: My First Nude Beach Trip

I joined this site to share my experiences and likes with likeminded folks, so I hope you'll take the time to read my entries and maybe even comment

This is the story of my first nude beach trip, which is essentially my first real nudist experience. Of course, I had spent time at home nude (always alone) but I had never engaged in any real nudism outside, or socially for that matter.

-----------------------------------------------

I had just gotten my driver's license and for a while I had seen that there was a nude beach near where I live. It was newly established so I figured I could go and not have to deal with a whole lot of people if I got shy (nowadays it's popular enough that in the summer some days you can't even find a place to sit)

My heart was pounding the whole drive there, which was almost an hour, making it much worse having to drag it out. The parking lot for the beach was incredibly difficult to find because my GPS was not giving me accurate directions. This was understandable since the beach was newly established, though I haven't checked since if it's been fixed. At the parking lot there is actually another beach and if I had known that I probably would have put that beach into my GPS instead.

From the parking lot, it's a bit of a hike to the nude part of the beach, about 20-30 minutes depending on how fast you walk. It's an easy hike though, with only a few segments near the end where there's a bit of an incline. The slope is still very easy though, and not slippery at all. Most of the hike is between trees, with the river (both beaches are along this river) down a short cliff on one side. It's very relaxing and feels nice to be between the greenery.

At one point, you come to a "change room" which is an area where the path expands on one side with a tall tree stump where you can put your clothing on to undress. On future visits I have always used this area to undress as I prefer to do as much of the hike nude as possible but for my first time I was a bit shy and unsure of it all so I waited until I arrived at the beach itself.

Now, some quick things about the beach setup. I mentioned that it's along a river and there are two beaches. The main one is at the parking lot and then the nude one is up the river. The law is a bit of a stickler here and you can't do the whole hike nude. You're not allowed to undress until you get to a certain point of the hike where you cannot be seen from the other beach, or a bridge that goes over said river. This point is actually pretty far down the hike as the bridge is quite long and high up. I've come across a few people though who ignored these rules and were naked much earlier than allowed. I can understand it, the hike is more fun naked and allows one to be much more connected with nature if that is what their nudism is about.

Moving on, I had finally gotten to the beach itself. There a few entry points from the path where you can go down to the beach and I chose the furthest one, assuming it would be quieter. I was right, even if only because there was literally nobody else there. I found a decent spot to sit and undressed. It was a weird feeling to be naked outside, with the wind on my bare skin. I had never felt anything like it. I proudly stood naked with my hands on my hips, taking in the air of the day. It felt amazing, and so refreshing.

I spent some time just reading, and was alone for a while before someone else arrived. I immediately got nervous, even though I was legally allowed to be naked there. I had just never been in this situation before. He was very friendly though, and spoke to me as if I wasn't sitting naked in front of him. We made small talk and he moved on.

As I was leaving, he eventually passed me again, this time nude as well. It was a different feeling chatting naked with another naked person. Any time I had been naked with another had been sexual up to this point. To be so casual about it was a new experience. To be so casually exposed with another was a new experience.
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rockroller69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk