Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-27-2021, 11:53 PM   #1
thatslavee

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (anal + control)

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (anal + control)

Introduction
Hi, I'm 26 years old, Asian, about 6'2", 200 lbs. Got an average build, been putting on a little weight though from just getting a little lazy. I like poker, anime, puzzles, and movies and shows, and music. Feel free to ask more questions, not really sure what else I should put. I live in Illinois so if you live close, hopefully we can eventually meet up and have some fun, but I'm mainly looking for an online relationship. I live alone in a studio. I also work alot so please be considerate of that, I would like to avoid doing things at work, at most maybe working up to wearing a plug at work, but that'll take some time.

What I'm into
I'm mainly into anal play trying to push and stretch my limits. Im into name calling, some humiliation, being forced to do things, denial/chasity (although I don't have one yet). I'm also interested in diapers but haven't really tried them. I'm open to really anything, I'll try everything at least once and if it's not for me, I can say I at least tried it.
I'm willing to send pictures or videos of proof.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a mistress, master, possibly mommy/daddy to control or help train my asshole and control me. I most likely won't be able to tasks everyday because of real life obligations and I hope that can be respected. I do like the idea of giving total control of my life (when to eat, pee, sleep, exercise, ect) and I actually really like the thought of that and am willing to try it out if my future Dom wants. I would like someone to push me train my ass even if I don't always want to, like making wear a plug for x amount of time. Also as stated before I won't always be able to complete dares right away cause of roomates and real life obligations so maybe like a couple day deadline for certain dares would be nice and maybe punishments if I don't complete them. For instance you give me like 2 dares or tasks (long or short) and give me 3 days to complete them.

I'm looking for a mistress or master to nurture me into a good anal loving slave. Control me, but still be understanding and considerate. I would like one that gives me some rules to follow when we aren't chatting and tasks to do, not just fuck yourself 2 time a week, please be a little creative or descriptive; tell me what position, how long, what toy, etc.

Some things I would like to try

- I would like to try diapers kinda, not to poop in though.
- Multiple forms of role play.
- Possibly deep throat training
- Bondage, I feel like I would really like it but have never really tried.
- Predicament bondage really interests me.

My toys
Medium, large, larger, butt plugs. Lovense hush . Enema bag, a thick 12 in dildo, a medium like 8 in dildo. A fist!! (way to big but it's a goal to eventually get it in)

If you're interested either pm me here or my kik thattperson
Old 11-28-2021, 08:23 AM   #2
thatslavee

I found my master again, thanks for viewing though.

Limits: No blood, scat, visibly public tasks

Likes: Anal, hidden public, bondage, role play, trying new things

Like to do occasionally: hidden public, light pain, feminization (don't have anything for it though)

Owned Toys: Inflatable Butt Plug, 8 in vibrator, large suction cup 12 in Dildo, Enema Bag, M, L Butt plug

Advertisements
Kink Talk