Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2021, 08:19 AM   #16
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Agreed! The little teases on the plane and at the hotel desk were hot!

That said, I do hope it gets more intense soon...

And that she makes him stay barefoot! (I know, I'm predictable. <_< )
I'm just going to quash this straight away. These stories are more focused on exhib fantasy so much less focused on feet

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 08:19 AM   #17
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallishguy View Post
Loving the slow burn, usually thats way better overall for the story just gotta stay patient
I'm hoping your patience will be repaid

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 10-14-2021, 08:20 AM   #18
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
It's the good part of reading, if somebody wants it fast, there are a lot of video clips around that shots all to you in few minutes... More or less is the difference between slowly savor an excellent dish or throw down a sandwich, isn't it?
Exactly if you really get into a story it adds so much more and hopefully last longer in the memory

My Real Experiences

Old 10-14-2021, 10:18 PM   #19
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
I'm just going to quash this straight away. These stories are more focused on exhib fantasy so much less focused on feet
Feet are part of the body too... *pouts cutely*

Not asking it to focus on them, just... if there's a point where there's a choice between having him in shoes, or not, as part of the overall exhibitionism, choose not!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 04:10 PM   #20
andrew_b

The holiday continued as you'd expect really. We were getting more tolerate of the alcohol as the nights went on. This led to amount of drinks per evening going up and this wasn't a bad thing. I think we needed to get that closeness back and this was helping.

The issue I was having is that each day it felt like Kim's bikinis were getting smaller. I'm sure I was imaging it because she looked so damn good in them but I seemed to be getting more of a view of her fantastic ass. It was super teasing because I never wanted to ruin the progress we'd made repairing our friendship.

This led to me using every opportunity I could to jerk off so that I could try to keep my emotions in check. It's very difficult keeping things friends only when she's been the woman closest to your dick. We didn't discuss anything sexual, nor what happened with her at the pub. The fact I was enjoying myself with this amazing woman while also having quite a long dry spell. It very much clouds your judgement but was doing everything to keep it together.

I'll skip forward a couple of days to what happened one of the mornings. I'd usually awaken later than she would but never late enough to miss breakfast because I'd always set alarms. Although this morning I woke to a knock on the door. I was unsure who it might be but heard Kim walk across the room.

"You okay if I let her in?" I heard her ask me

I wasn't fully awake still and replied "Yeah, sure"

My mind within seconds figured out what I'd said yes to. The cleaner was looking to come in, change the sheets and generally clean up the place.

"No wait" I rushed in saying

I was obviously still naked but on top of that had my usual morning wood. My whole body began to sweat and with the fear it didn't take long for me to be worried about my hard on.

"We can't let her in" as I stood up to face Kim

"Don't be silly, we need new sheets badly" she replied logically

"Can't I get dressed first?" I reasoned

"It was your choice to sleep like that, you can't tell me now that you're going all shy" she responded

I knew that she was going to let her in no matter what I said. We would have to go onto the balcony to give the space necessary. I'd wrapped myself in my sheet but clearly I wouldn't be allowed this kind of cover.

"She'll be needing this as well" as she whipped the sheet away from me

I think she was getting amusement from having me so rattled. It wasn't the fact of being unable to cover. This was early morning, possibly being seen by the cleaner and anyone who may have view of our balcony. It's one thing being naked out there when it's dark but this was broad daylight.

Since I didn't want to shock the woman coming in. I'd made my way out while covering myself with my hands. The breeze hit me in a way I wasn't expecting. It was cold the corner I'd tried to hide in but there was no way I was going to go any closer to the edge. The curtain was over on the part of the porch that I crouched down in front of.

"I don't think I'll ever understand you" she puzzled while letting out a giggle

She'd tried to make me to feel more at ease but only going back inside would do that. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the risk but this was a step too far. The real worry I had was the possibility of a kid seeing me. This wasn't the type of resort that had many but there were a few. It would be just my luck that there would be one staying in a nearby room.

It felt like an hour in what was probably no longer than ten minutes. We were allowed back in the room. I'd asked her to make sure that the cleaner had left but I'd still peek my eye in before re-entering. I'm sure you are wondering why this had not happened before now. There are two reasons for this. The day before we arrived the rooms had already been cleaned and any time they had been since we'd been out.

I'll admit it's only after my heart wasn't trying to jump out of my chest that I could appreciate how wild it was. I'd made it very clear that it was something I did not want to repeat though. It took some convincing but she agreed especially after explaining what my concerns were. I do get the feeling that she enjoyed finding the limit for once.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences

The following 6 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 11-09-2021, 06:20 AM   #21
andrew_b

So after that little incident we got dressed, went for breakfast and then short time after that we went for a swim in the pool. I'll be honest I wasn't the best of moods.

"Oh come on you aren't still annoyed about earlier?" Kim questioned

"Wouldn't you be?" I responded

"Yeah I probably would but I'm not the exhibitionist. You can't tell you aren't at least a little turned on" she reasoned

I didn't reply to this because I knew she was right. It did make me really horny, hence another quick jerk off before we came down for breakfast. The thing is though, we didn't get into trouble. It always turns me after in hindsight but beforehand I was seriously scared of getting reported. That thought was still there but it becomes less once the memory makes you horny.

"I'm going to take that as a yes but I do have an idea of something to put you in a better mood. How about a bet?" she suggested

"What kind of bet? I wondered

"Let's see who can hold their breathe the longest under water" she stated

"Okay you're going down" I replied

Before I'd even considered anything else we were both submerged trying to beat the other person. I'll admit my competitive side came over me. I was sure I'd win. After nearly 30 seconds though I felt the pressure get bigger and bigger before it was too much. I had to get my breathe again and found she was still under. It felt like an eternity, initially felt like she was showing off but then was starting to get concerned as there wasn't much movement. This worry went seconds later when she also came to the surface.

"Oh wow, that was impressive" I said with a shocked look

"Thank you. I guess that's makes me the winner. We didn't come up with a forfeit though. Are you okay with me getting to decide?" she questioned

"Yeah I'm fine with that" replying in awe

I hadn't really given it much thought and she wasn't giving anything away. There wasn't a feeling that she even knew what the forfeit was. I'd tried to find out throughout the rest of the day but it was pointless.

It was now evening and we were heading out to a bar that would be having a drag show at it. There isn't too much to tell about the early part of the evening. We got ready, naturally I had my pre-evening wank in the shower. Kim wore yet another stunning dress. She was hot and I'm sure she knew it but this all gets heightened when you're on a dry spell.

I was slightly puzzled why she wanted to be at the bar so early but she said that it was to get a good seat. So we sat near the stage in this fairly small bar. There were a couple of other people having a few drinks like us. After we'd had gotten through two drinks. It was then Kim suggests time for my forfeit. I begin to get a little nervous because I'd forgotten about it. The show was due to start in about a half an hour but usually won't start on time if the place isn't that full. There were more in but still not a huge amount.

She then led me to the toilets. We both entered into the men's and I wondered what I had in store. I had to sit on the toilet and was then told to strip. This seems like an easy enough task but what was a little unnerving was that she insisted on me handing each item of clothing to her one by one. I've got to say though, once you're naked somewhere like that. It's such a rush. I mean there is only one toilet in each of the men's and women's but being nude there felt so naughty, especially when you've a beautiful women ordering you to do it.

"I want you to edge for me as quickly as you can, don't want to keep people waiting" she commanded

She was right, since there was only one toilet. There was every chance someone who needs to go might start knocking on the door. So I wasted no time and I think even Kim was surprised how quickly I had to stop. This was when she dropped a bombshell.

"Okay are you ready for your forfeit?" she asks

I was in shock. What did she mean, I thought this was the forfeit? I was having this inner thought running through my head but knew she would explain further.

"It doesn't matter whether you are or not. It's my choice so I guess you better just meet me back in the bar." she explained

My heart began to thump through my chest. My palms were sweating. The fear was growing but I was still very horny. The precum still sitting on the top of my cock. This was too much, too much risk. I couldn't.

"Please Kim don't, let me get dressed" I reasoned

"Sure you can get dressed, when you get back to our table" she said firmly

Before I knew she had left and closed the door. You've no idea how scary it felt, unless you've done something of a similar level of risk. The one I probably should have done was finish myself off so I could have a clearer mind. This was the furthest thing from my thoughts. I knew this was super risky but was also aware that if I didn't complete the task soon it could get worse. She had already shown me before that she had a mean streak.

So I took the deepest breathe I'd ever taken. Which was ironic because if I'd of done this earlier I might not be in this situation. I'll say one thing every single step of leaving that small toilet felt like an eternity. Unlocking the door, moving the handle down and pushing the door open. It was now or never.

I casually strode out into the bar to big whoops, whistles and laughs. I'd decided to not bothering covering up because again I didn't want to give Kim any reason to make it more difficult for me but she already had. I don't know but she was now sitting closer to the bar itself. This made my heart skip a beat but I was already in this. The whole thing was a bit of a blur, the thing I remember most was how heavy my feet felt hitting the floor.

As I got closer to her I could see someone who worked there give me a stern look. The fear of getting into trouble rushed up again but I was almost done. Even still my hard on did not go away, there is always the worry of being branded some sort of sex pervert. I know it shouldn't be but any level of risk always added to the thrill.

I think Kim was aware of the guy looking at me because as soon as I reached her she gave me my clothes. It was after she mentioned that the same guy gave her a strange look as well while carrying my clothes. The guy did come over to us and said he wouldn't kick us out because no one seemed to mind. Although cautioned not try it again.

It had felt like a close call in many ways but not least that not long after getting dressed. The show was about to start.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences

The following 9 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 12-22-2021, 08:43 PM   #22
andrew_b

So we watched the show, during which something unexpected happened. The "girls" decided to give a round of applause for me. I stood up and gave a bow but honestly it was quite embarrassing. They mentioned too that I was lucky that I hadn't been closer to them or they would have gotten handsy. I'm fine with being admired but there was something about it that made me nervous.

When the show was over there was a couple that approached us, then sat at our table. They were clearly fans of my walk and thought I had a lot of balls to do it. This honestly gave me wings because even though I know the risk, the fact people consider it a brave to do makes it worthwhile for me.

We got on well with them and arranged to meet the next night as well. So the following night we met at a bar that Alice and Ian had mentioned. There isn't too much worth mentioning but as the drinks flowed my stories came out. Kim basically told them everything daring I'd done with her. It was unnerving at first but they just seemed more and more interested.

It was again their suggestion that we follow up our drinks at their apartment complex for a couple of games of pool with vodka shots. This was a lot of fun but made all of us seriously drunk. They felt like making the games more exciting but I was expecting their next suggestion.

"How about from now on we make it strip pool?" Alice added

"Deal" Kim quickly responded

This shocked me, before we even knew any of the details she had agreed to the stipulation. I would have been game from the start, so it didn't bother me but I had wondered what had gotten over her. I was not going to question it either.

They suggested it should be guys against each other and girls against each other. Although the winning couple would be decided once one person was naked. This to me was win win, I was more than comfortable stripping in front of them.

We would basically take turns between guy and girl games. Once I started playing head to head with Ian I knew I was in trouble. He was amazing player, I was convinced he wasn't playing as well earlier. Although I was also rather drunk at this point so that definitely didn't help either. This meant I happened to be first person naked and we lost. The girls were much closer but neither got further than bra and panties.

I'd of been totally fine to continue playing even if naked. The odd thing was that I was more than aware that eyes were staring. It wasn't just Kim or Alice though. I might be off put by a guy touching me but they can look as much as they like. They then gave us two options for continuing the game.

"Okay so we've got two suggestions. Either we all play the remainder of the games as we are or we could do double or nothing" Ian proposed

"What did you have in mind?" I quizzed

"Well we suggest that the losing team will have to return to their apartment in the clothes they finish the game in. So basically nothing, this is obviously higher risk for you two since you are further away but Andrew has already lost." Alice stated

This made me really nervous. We were very much at a disadvantage. I could try to get Ian naked but he won literally every game against me. I'd tried to talk sense into Kim but there was nothing I could do to stop her response.

"You're on" Kim said with devilish grin

So we played again but the result really wasn't surprising. I couldn't beat Ian. It's very hard to concentrate when your dick is rubbing against the table and you've the thought of Kim strolling bare all the way home. It didn't go unnoticed how horny I was either.

"Come on pay up" they both teased

"You aren't really going to take our clothes" Kim reasoned

"Hmm, okay we'll be nice. You can keep your heels and your bag. Don't worry we'll give everything else back tomorrow" Alice reassured

My mind was racing was racing so fast. I couldn't believe this was even happening. They had us in a corner and I was loving every second of it. I know it wasn't the quite the same experience for Kim but she was the one who had agreed so we had to comply.

I'll admit I wasn't hard the whole time while playing but once she'd stripped I was rock solid. It took a bit of encouragement but I was able to get her to accept our faith while she put her shoes on and retrieved her bag. I did my best to be as casual as I could, walking out ahead of her for our walk back.

It was a very strange feeling being more confident. The fact she had something on still gave me that she was still the dominant one though. She tried covering up at the start but once she realised the streets were deserted didn't bother. It was about 4am at this stage and there was literally no one out. The only sound you could hear was her heels hitting the ground.

The odd thing is I was glad they'd put us in this situation. It was my dream with a cherry on top. I'm not saying I would have gladly done it but been left with not much choice drove me wild. I couldn't wait for us to get back so I could stroke myself on the balcony. It was pretty unbearable not playing with myself as I walked but I didn't want to make Kim feel anymore uncomfortable.

What surprised me most was that going through empty streets was not nearly as scary as getting closer to our apartment building. It was the realisation that we hadn't considered if there would be someone at the desk. We had to just hope that either no one was there or they were very understanding.

The former was the truth but passing by the desk felt like an eternity. The wall amplified the sound of her heels too. We made it though and were in the lift so close to safety. We didn't really chat much but I think we were more focused with not getting caught. The conversation started once we felt the task was almost.

"Wow, okay now I get it. This is hot" Kim admitted

"I know, there is literally no feeling like it" I concurred

"I'm not sure my heart is cut out for it though" she stated

We then made our way to our room. I'm sure you are wondering how we got in but she kept our key in her bag thankfully. I lay on my bed for a moment to try process what had actually happened but wasn't given much thinking time.

The next thing I remember is opening my eyes and seeing Kim literally jumping on top of me. I wasn't sure if she was just acting silly or what but she was very quickly and aggressively riding my dick. This was insane, I didn't think the night could get any better. My only small issue was containing myself as she wanted to make sure she came first.

This wasn't as much of an issue as first thought because it did not last long. I know that sounds like a bad thing but I'd been teased so much. I wanted her so bad it was a relief to be able to finish but I loved every minute that we had. It wasn't romantic or anything like that, as soon as we finished. She went to her bed and fell asleep.

That sounds mean but I did not mind at all. I'd finally gotten over my dry spell but I was a bit worried what this might do to our friendship. I was so tired that this thought did not linger for too long. I was soon asleep as well without much time to process all of it.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences

The following 8 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 12-24-2021, 11:19 AM   #23
patrickm

Default Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)

Damn, that was hot. Always wanted to play strip pool where the loser has to go home naked.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 09:47 AM   #24
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickm View Post
Damn, that was hot. Always wanted to play strip pool where the loser has to go home naked.
Thanks so much for your comment. I love to hear feedback

I'm glad you're enjoying the story

My Real Experiences

Old 07-20-2022, 04:53 PM   #25
andrew_b

The next morning we went to the beach but this time I didn't need to bury my dick in the sand. It's amazing how I could still very much accept how hot Kim was, especially wearing a tiny bikini. Although the previous nights activities were able to help my thoughts from racing away from me. I was at least glad to have more control of myself.

My biggest fear was the potential of the whole affair being awkward. We didn't discuss initially, soaked up the sun for another day. It seemed like an itch that has been scratched eventually. I'm not sure who started the dialogue on the subject but eventually we got into the thick of it.

"Hey I know I was really drunk last night but I really enjoyed it and I mean all of it. The walk back was intense and I hope you don't mind me jumping you when we got to our room" Kim rambled

"I'll admit it went so fast that it was hard to take in until afterwards. You are a beautiful woman. I'm certainly not going to mind getting such an opportunity to see you unclothed let alone anything else" I responded

"Okay because I will admit that once I knew about your dry spell. I did want to help out. It's why I wore increasingly smaller bikinis, it was my way of showing that I was willing. I mean I could have been more obvious but didn't want to seem like a slut." she added

"I don't know if you noticed but I got hard every time I seen you show more and more of your body. I had to bury myself so to not look like a human sundial" I explained

"Oh I was more than aware of that but thought it would lead to you eventually going a step further one of the nights. It was impossible to deny my own urges last night though. The walk home turned me on so much but I've got to ask were you hard because of what you had to do or because you got to see me naked" she asked

"It was admittedly a mix of both. I mean you are more than aware of my exhibitionist wants but it was 70% the sight of your body that did it. I liked the added dynamic of you keeping your heels and bag too. It was as if you were the one in charge. I suppose considering what happened after, maybe you were" I wondered

"The funny thing is that wearing the heels was probably the scariest part. I'd try my best to be quiet but it can't be done. It does make me want to try more though. I'm not sure how much further but if you have any ideas...." she gestured

*I took a bit of time contemplating the possible ideas that could be done but wouldn't be too crazy. After I'd decided I brought her to quiet beach around the corner from the main one. It was like a cove area but not another person in sight. I'd then suggested we swim in the water for a bit. Then it was time for her dare.

Then after some time I suggested she took off her bikini in the water. It took a bit of convincing but I could tell she wanted to try. She did comply after a deep breath and we continued swimming with me holding onto it. Then I decided to push it further by step out of the water. She seemed startled but I made sure she was okay to continue. We were at the furthest end of the beach but away from the busier part crucially.

I walked on the sand as she swam across the short cove. Then I got to the part that was make or break. I crossed the rocks which led to the main beach. She did briefly join me but as soon as she had come across she was gone. I retreated to find her back where she felt safe*

"Okay no more, please I need my bikini back" she panted

"Sure no problem, I'm sorry I shouldn't have went that far with it" I apologized

"No no, it's okay. I was fine here but once I seen the people in the distance I panicked. I'm definitely done" she clarified

*I didn't take anymore time away from her and her clothes. It was clear that this was her limit. We chatted for a bit on the beach and she did mention how she enjoyed it up the point of losing her cool. It wasn't something she wanted to try again even though it was exciting. The risk was obviously too great for her. This was fine with me, at the very least she now had a greater idea why I enjoyed the thrill so much*

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences

The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 08-06-2022, 08:03 AM   #26
patrickm

Default Fiction: Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)

Glad you're continuing the story. Looking forward to the other naked adventures she's going to put him through.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:57 AM   #27
andrew_b

Quote:
Glad you're continuing the story. Looking forward to the other naked adventures she's going to put him through.
Thanks. I had the general story worked out for months.

I think the next part is going to be the last of this story but I've other ideas to continue the series

My Real Experiences

Old 09-06-2022, 05:38 PM   #28
andrew_b

The remaining the days on holidays were fairly uneventful. In general we spent the time getting back to being friends again but with this we agreed that there wouldn't be any further sexual activity. We both enjoyed it but felt it would potentially ruin or complicate what we already had.

I'll admit that it did seem like the sensible thing but I can't deny that if the opportunity presented itself again not sure I could say no. It did help that she wore less revealing outfits and my mindset was far less like a horny teenager. I mean I've got good control but everyone has their breaking point. I'd still walk around the apartment naked since that was something that we were both still comfortable with. If she had of said anything I'd of had no problem getting dressed.

We had planned to meet Alice and Ian on our last night to basically round off the holiday. Oh and don't worry we had met with them before then to get our clothes back. Even though there wasn't anything particularly sexy about it. It was still hot to me having them returned to us. So the last night came, we decided to meet at an Italian place.

While getting ready before getting dressed Kim offers a curve ball. She knew I still enjoyed doing dares and suggested one more since we'd be going home tomorrow. I was certainly not going to pass up the opportunity but was a little disappointed when she said.

"How about this. You go commando tonight" she proposed

"That doesn't seem that daring" I followed

"Hmm, well if you wore them loose shorts it would" she added

"That would be a challenge but walking around town I'd be terrified they'd fall down at the wrong time" I questioned

"That's part of the fun. It's okay if you're too chicken to take the risk" she teased

"I'm not a chicken" I retorted

Before she could even rile me up anymore I was stepping into the shorts she had mentioned for the evening. This definitely wasn't something I'd thought through all that much but I did not want to back down from the challenge.

After we had both finished getting ready with me mostly "dressed" we made our way into town. I know this sounds strange because I know plenty of guys walk around during the day with only shorts on. I'd done it every day on this holiday but you had the security of a draw string to keep them tight. I did not have this luxury with this attire. The biggest problem I faced initially was that it was turning me on. I had to spend the entire time in the lift down the lobby concentrating on not walking through with a full woody.

I'd mostly done a good job at this but not entirely. Once out in the air the breeze would go up my crotch. I had maintained a fairly respectable semi so it just looked impressive if someone had decided to look in that direction. The added bonus was that it was helping keep my shorts up. It wasn't fully secure and there were plenty of moments where I would hold them when I got nervous that they were slipping.

We thankfully made it to the restaurant without incident which I think disappointed Kim but I would very relieved since they were plenty of undesirable people walking the street. I'm going to make clear that I did not want them shorts falling down. We made it so far so good now for the rest of the evening.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences

The following 4 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 09-08-2022, 12:24 PM   #29
patrickm

Default Fiction: Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)

More please! Don't leave us hanging!

Old 09-09-2022, 06:57 AM   #30
andrew_b

Quote:
More please! Don't leave us hanging!
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I know I'm taking forever to finish it

The next part should be the last one and I'll try my best to add it as soon as I can.

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk