Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 02-17-2019, 02:19 AM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Default Tiny improve in regards to the "log out" problem

Hi,

there are some issues with getting logged out (not gonna say it is the websites fault, might be the browser etc) but I do have a little idea to make it little less of an annoyance.

In most cases the following will happen while you are replying to a thread but got logged out: getdare will send you to a login screen and when you log ina again the reply will be automaticly be sent.
However a few sub-forums (how should I call them?) like the "Request tease or denial" will redirect to a window stating that you need to be over 18 and asking for your age instead if you got a log out.
And this can be really a pain in the ass, especially on mobile, because I always feel worried the text I have written will vanish. So I return to the last page, need to copy my written text, log-in again and pasting the copied text before being able to send it.
I do obviously prefer the first method and it is way more convenient. So maybe this system could be used everywhere (including in private chats).
Old 02-22-2019, 09:40 PM   #2
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

I also have this when I’m trying to upload photos! It will will redirect me to the log-in page and say “you did not select a file to upload”
Peachybaby is offline   Reply With Quote