Old 10-07-2021, 06:39 AM   #1
Badgirl1200

Unhappy Slacking on anal training

My Master has set me anal training daily for one hour and I've not really been doing it. I'm not a fan of anal, however it's not a limit and I should be able to take my Master in all holes. I'm here to ask for punishments to motivate me to do what I was supposed to do to begin with. I have a stainless steel plug with a tail I'm supposed to train with. Other than that, household objects could be used if giving an anal punishment.

Punishments that have worked before include: extended anal, spankings, mouth soaping, edging/denial.

Thank you for taking your time to correct me!

Dislikes (punishments) : wedgies, toothpaste on my holes, anal, orgasm denial, semi public, mouth soaping

Limits (my Master chooses which limits I am allowed to have) : blood, needles, permanent, scat, piss, pictures

I have a small and large butt plug and a vibrating dildo.

PM me spank and I will do 300 with the implement of your choice

PM me plug and you tell me which butt plug to use and for how long
Badgirl1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 08:37 AM   #2
UncleSpanks

I would look at using orgasm denial. No cumming at all while you don't do your training. That may seem mild.
Ironically any punishment that hurts your ass works counter to what you're trying to achieve. You need punishment that are more the removal of positive things rather than the addition of painful things. The idea is to link anal training with something pleasurable.
UncleSpanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 07:54 AM   #3
Badgirl1200

That makes sense! I think I would tolerate it more if I had some kind of pleasurable stimuli with it. Will run this by Him. Thank you!

Dislikes (punishments) : wedgies, toothpaste on my holes, anal, orgasm denial, semi public, mouth soaping

Limits (my Master chooses which limits I am allowed to have) : blood, needles, permanent, scat, piss, pictures

I have a small and large butt plug and a vibrating dildo.

PM me spank and I will do 300 with the implement of your choice

PM me plug and you tell me which butt plug to use and for how long
Badgirl1200 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk