Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #31
marlow

Send a message via ICQ to marlow Send a message via MSN to marlow Send a message via Yahoo to marlow

So well-written and in a different league to most stories here! I'm loving it! Moar!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!
marlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:25 AM   #32
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth18 View Post
Best of the three. Where's number four??
Oh it's begun already, just you can't read it yet tehehehehehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth18 View Post
'This baby sitting job isn't working out..'
Oh really, I should probably check that story out.

No thoughts, only ✨ Depp ✨
Cuffed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:12 AM   #33
naughty geek

love it
please keep going
i have msn, Skype and a pathetic cock that doesn't please ;( xx
naughty geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #34
zeke

please please please keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 02:06 AM   #35
Troyman
Account Banned

Thumbs up Please keep writing

This is a great story, love all of it
Old 08-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #36
dare_devil_girl

hey. i love your story so far! keep going please!!
dare_devil_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:56 PM   #37
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Thankyou

Rachy says - sure the story will be good only read part will read later

smart geeks!!!

Thanks for link

from Rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:10 AM   #38
Dinosaur
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Dinosaur

I love it! Please dont stop!
Dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #39
maddy09

cuffed dont let this die PLEASE
maddy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #40
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Part Four.
Thanks to all your pm's and comments I have finally decided to continue this story. I hope this part is just as good as the rest

‘What the bloody hell is Hypnofetish…’ I thought whilst getting up from the bed to google this newfound word. ‘Hypnofetish is a type of fetish based on hypnotism where the person who likes to be dominant (The hypnotiser) gains a different kind of control over the submissive (The listener)’ I said aloud. I sighed and climbed into my bed ‘I guess I better start listening before Mum gets home’ I said whilst placing the headphones in and pressing play. ‘Find yourself a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for the duration of this file. Lay down with your hands by your sides and find a spot to focus on, let your body be as relaxed as it possibly can. Take a deep breath in…and out. In…and out. Notice how everytime you breathe in you start to relax more…’. ‘Shadow! Wake up!’ I felt myself being shaken by Mum. ‘Whhaaatt?’ I shouted sleepily. ‘Wait.. shit’ I thought around 5 seconds later. ‘Dinners ready’ Mum explained ‘Okay, I’ll be down in a minute’.

I turned my ipod off wondering what that file had said or done. I figured if it just made me tired it couldn’t do much harm could it… I picked up my phone and texted Rob explaining I had listened to the file and went downstairs for Dinner. I sat down at the table gazing over the feast, picking out pasta and salad, surely the winning combination. I was just about to tuck in when I felt my phone vibrate. Casually I opened the text from Rob. ‘Good. Heh heh heh heh heh’. I presumed the large amount of heh’s were an evil laugh. This made me nervous, I didn’t really know what this file could do, then again I didn’t really want to know.
After eating dinner I returned to my bedroom. I sat on my bed arguing in my brain whether or not to research more into Hypnofetish files or not, eventually getting up and going over to the computer. I type in google Hypnofetish once again, this time slightly more nervous. After a few minutes of sly browsing I come across a site that you can download these files from. Looking down the list of files I become horrified for two reasons. 1. There are so many, I could have used any. 2. I haven’t spotted a single ‘normal’ file yet. From my quick scroll through the list I have concluded that the main files are either gender changing, making you a baby or some sexually involved file. I realised that I didn’t feel like any of these things had or was happening to me. It was getting late so eventually I decided to climb into bed, set the alarm and sleep and just forget about the file I had listened to previously.

I woke up 3 minutes before the Alarm was due to go off and got out of bed to start packing my bag for school. I went downstairs and started to make breakfast whilst packing my bag. I heard the alarm I forgot to turn off ringing upstairs so I went to turn it off and checked my phone for any messages, none. I went downstairs again and continued my breakfast before leaving for school ontime. I walked slowly to the bus stop pondering thoughts. ‘I swear that lady just winked at me…’ I thought as a lady around 25 walking her dog went past. ‘I must have been day dreaming, I’ve only just woken up I’m probably still in a sleepy state’. I got to the bus stop and as usual took the bus to school. Nothing interesting or unusual happened except as always the rage of playing the latest song as loud as possible on your phone. I never understood why people did that anyway. I got off the bus and walked slowly to first lesson, detouring to the bathroom to pass sometime then slowly dragging myself to the dreaded lesson they call Maths. I walked in 10 minutes late, rather proud of myself for passing so much time between getting off the bus and walking to the classroom. ‘Hello, nice to see you Shadow. You look lovely today – as usual’ The teacher said enthusiastically and seriously. The class laughed as I wandered to my seat, I noticed from the corner of my eye Rob and the gang giggling like little girls. ‘What are they up to?’ I thought ‘and why would a woman teacher say that to me.. especially when I am late for a lesson? It’s like she was being serious’. I got out my book and listened to the teacher continue her lesson, soon enough she told the class to start working on an essay. Two lines of writing later the teacher was already walking over to check my work. She read the two lines, it seemed as slow as possible. ‘Very good word Shadow, I’m glad to call you my student’ The teacher said. ‘But I only wrote the date and title Mrs…’ I responded. The teacher walked off. I continued to write and towards the end of the lesson I got a text from Rob ‘I want to meet in the woods again after school, this time just us.’ I glanced over at Rob who looked away. I was puzzled. ‘When you’ve finished your essay you may go’ The teacher said, as you would expect everyone packed up pretty much straight away. ‘Shadow you need to add more to your conclusion’ The teacher says to me whilst proof reading. I sigh and continue to write as quickly as possible and then pack up, everyone in the classroom having left by now. I start to walk out placing my book on the pile of marking on the way ‘Shadow… You know you are my favourite student… and a very beautiful one at that’ The teacher then threw my book into the bin and stamped on it violently then set it alight and poured water over it. I watched in horror. ‘What did I..’ I started to say before being interrupted by ‘I’m going to tell the headteacher you are behind on your work and have failed to hand any in for the past month, I am keeping you in afterschool detention this evening. Your parents will be informed’ She said in a stern voice.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #41
CarolineT487

Talking

Love this keep writing please
CarolineT487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #42
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #43
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Wow, that is truly interesting and a nice addition.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #44
Cookie Dough

Cuffed-
That was another great installment. I am glad you are back!
Cookie Dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #45
Cuffed
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Dough View Post
Cuffed-
That was another great installment. I am glad you are back!
Indeed, Indeed I am.

The following user says Thank You to Cuffed for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk