Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-06-2022, 05:25 PM   #1
fireball3690

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in US

28/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in US

Hi there sir, thank you for reading this post. I apologize for this post in advance because I know it痴 going to be short and vague, I知 not completely sure what I知 looking for at this point but I do know that I have been craving the feeling of being under someone.

I知 24 living in the US, I知 looking for someone to take control of parts of my life and to guide me along the way. Because daddy knows best! I do have a full time job and a life outside of this dynamic so I知 not looking for 24/7 control. I知 not looking for total sexual control but I don稚 mind doing some task on my off days to keep daddy happy. I am usually able to chat whenever, and if daddy would like to set some daily rules or assign daily task I will do everything I can to follow or complete them. Task can be anything from some kind of chore, sexual act, humiliation, or punishment for not making you happy.

The perfect daddy for me would be someone who knows what they want and how to get it. You would be able to communicate atleast once a day. Ideally you would be in shape and be able to provide motivation and guidance on how to get in shape, since I am looking to start a fitness journey of my own. Also it would be a major plus if you was willing to show yourself also.

I apologize for any confusion this post may cause but if you have any questions or interest then message me on kik @fireball3690. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and maybe I値l be getting a message from you soon.

Also fyi, I will not be able to submit full time until next month but I would like to get some trust built until then. That way it makes fully submitting much much easier

Advertisements
Kink Talk