Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: How did you find our real dare? Would you do it?
10/10 - I loved it, I will ask my wife/SO to do it 0 0%
9/10 - It was hot, wish my Wife/SO likes it 0 0%
8/10 - It made me wet, not sure the Wife/SO would do it 1 50.00%
7/10 - Thank you for sharing, it is hot, not my style though 1 50.00%
6/10 - Maybe one day I will try it 0 0%
5/10 - It's OK, would like to perform it on someone 0 0%
4/10 - I did not hate it, not my thing 0 0%
3/10 - So so, but peeked my curiousity 0 0%
2/10 - I feel sick to my stomach now 0 0%
1/20 - Nope, Nope, and Nope! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2022, 02:06 PM   #1
Mistress2020

Thumbs up X Rubber Band Play

This is a real story, and I will do my best to describe how Rubber band playing can be fun for both.

First off, I don't like pain, giving or taking, but I do this to keep the spark alive and push my husbands limits.

Safety FIRST, do not put rubber bands on that are so tight it cuts off the circulation. That is dangerous. Also when snapping the rubber bands, it is better to start with the wider ones and start slow. It will pinch with just a little pull of the elastic. Pulling too hard or far will either bruise him, cut him or make blood bubbles and that is not fun or what we want. Now onto the good stuff!

My husband kept me up all night grabbing me, groping me, placing his hands on my breast, so I did not get much sleep. He was going to pay for that very soon.

As he was getting out of the shower to get ready for work, I handed him a pair of my panties and said, there is a price to pay if you dirty my pink cotton panties in any way. Then I showed him a friendship bracelet, the kind you get from any show with the vendors logo on it. We had just been at a boat show in Florida and we had tons of them. This one was pink rubbery one, about a half inch wide. I grabbed his balls and penis and slipped it on. It was almost a perfect fit. That was all it took for him to start getting hard, so I slapped his penis down and told him to get his panties on and up. I pulled his panties open took look and take a picture with the ring around his balls and shaft. They were sitting pretty in pink and a little precum was already forming. I grab his balls through his panties and reminded him not to dirty them.

I knew it was already too late as a dark pink wet spot was forming already. Do you need a pad or can you keep it clean? I asked, and he turned beat red. I could have all kinds of fun with a pad or a plug or maybe a Tampax. I didn't have time for that, I still had lunches to prepare and shower myself. I let him get dressed as is. Before he left I looked down his pants, pulled his cute panties, to check he was still wearing them and that his balls and shaft were pink and not blue. Looks pretty! Snap picture.

He had to text me every time he went to the restroom. He said that he had a problem, later a bigger problem, then a noticeable problem. Turns out he was very turned on, and he could barely pee before getting hard, then he had a noticeable wet spot coming through his pants. He even pretended to spill his glass of water on himself so no one would wonder about the wet spot.
I don't know why, but it turns me on to know my panties and I have that effect on him. After all, he was wearing panties from the night before. The crotch had a little wet sex leftover gift for him.

He came home with his wet pants that were stained dry now.You know there is a punishment coming now. I did not wait, I brought him right into the kitchen in front of our junk draw, I pulled down his pants to his ankles, and told him to hold open his panties so I could see the mess. Hmmm. Very messy. Click I took a picture for my personal album of shame. I pulled out a two thick elastics, the kind that comes with the broccoli heads, it turns out that they are the right size. I place one over his balls and the other over his now hard penis. Then I started snapping them 30 times. His balls now matched his dark wet panties. Bright and deep right. He actually exploded as I was snapping the penis band and I pointed his penis straight at his panties. He was beet red, embarrassed to be in panties, and embarrassed that it was turning him on and exploding. I pointed his penis down to the panty crotch as he orgasmed, and pulled up his pants.

You dirtied my panties! Now stay in them until our workout at the gym tonight. I left the rubber bands on, as they were not tight. They were covered in cum, so I did not want to deal with it. I could smell his manhood during our group workout. I did not see his pink panties during the stretches after. SHOW ME YOUR PANTIES I SAID somewhat loud and don't make me ask again I giggled. I pulled out my phone for a picture again, a quick pull on his shorts and I confirmed he had them on and it was wet and messy.

Time for the showers, this should be fun, I wonder how he will get changed out of the panties without being seen. On the drive home I told him next time he will need protection to prevent my panties from getting dirty. I made him wear the same panties the next day as well.

Our sex life has been amazing ever since we started playing these games. He is always hungry for me and for more, and never looks at another girl. He is very obedient when he has my panties on, giving me messages and romantic bubble baths. I even made him wear them in out hot tub. Not sure if the neighbours caught it. He was hard in the tub too. I got out first, dried off, and took his towel and robe away as I ran into the house, locking the door.

The front door is not locked honey. Good luck!

I hope you try this too. Let me know how you made out.

Oh in case you are wondering about the rubber bands, he always wears the friendship braclet now, and I did make his balls really pink before bed. He performed 69 on me while I pulled his rubber bands until I came. I took a while too. Ha ha ha. He was quiet the next day, soar to my touch.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk