Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-05-2022, 01:04 AM   #1
4use

Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (newbie, online)

33/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (newbie, online)

Hello everyone,

33 unexperienced straight male from Europe looking to be made into a slave by male Dom.

Although I have no experience yet, I have dreamed of being used and humiliated since my childhood. For this reason I can seem a bit inexperienced and shy at the beginning, but I really want to be used and I'm prepared to go far to satisfy the right Dom if everything goes well.

I‘m looking for a Long-term online relationship and my only wish is to find the right Dom who would teach me and enjoy using me in any way he wants.

I consider myself straight, but I’m very excited just for the thought of being used by male Master.

I have many fantasies, but the things that excite me the most are:

Clothed Dom, naked sub
Long-term chastity with no release
Worship
Humiliation
Occasional long sessions
Role Play
Age Play
Pain
Bondage
CBT
Anal
Spanking/Whipping/Caning
Being shared with other Doms in sessions

My limits are: Family, Public, Blackmail

I‘m curious to try everything that is not within my limits, also if everything goes well, I would like to try a real time session too.

I am ready to get the equipment if the master tells me to do it.

I use Skype and I would like to know my possible owner more and have a friendly chat between the sessions, so please contact me for more details if I might be worth your attention.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by 4use; 12-05-2022 at 02:07 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk