Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-04-2022, 11:10 PM   #1
Daddys_Buttslut

Female 22/female/little seeks 24-36/male/daddy in any place

22/female/little seeks 24-36/male/daddy in any place

22 year old female seeking a dominant to take control. I need serious training in obedience. I can be very bratty and like to be put in my place. I like being dominated in almost every way. But I also like when my dom wants to take care of me and baby me sometimes. Message me on kik if you have questions or are interested in talking with me - I respond faster on kik @daddys_buttslut

Still looking for the right match. I do prefer someone who is willing to develop a proper dom/sub relationship with me - preferably a daddy/little dynamic. I like to have daily tasks to perform (not just in the sexual sense) and have regular conversation with my masters. Im still open to receiving messages so send me one on kik @daddys_buttslut. Also, I will let you know that I do already currently have a Daddy and he does allow me to serve others - thats part of the fun. I look forward to hearing from you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk