Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-04-2022, 10:01 PM   #1
iluvcherry

Default (non-fiction) History homework - or torture? (ps: same thing)

Late at night whilst the family lays asleep, I find I am most active. Unknown to the teen girl in her room finding fun in torturing herself. Through the bedroom door, you will see me. I sit on my chair, legs spread wide apart. I grab the item I am using to torture myself. Tonight's fun - tiger balm and pegs. The pegs pinch me tightly. I find myself letting small yelps as I clamp them down.

I take a good amount of tiger balm on the tip of my pointer finger and slowly move it in circles around my clit. At first, it pained me slightly. Regret was forming in my brain but soon enough - it was slight stings with lots of heat. Squeezing my thighs together, my clit burns. Still - I was not nearly satisfied.

Now, it is my ass I am targeting. My hands rest on the edge of my desk as my ass sticks out. I take a small amount at first - and slowly rub the ring. I feel a small amount push in. At first, it felt like nothing. Almost like lotion. As my excitement died down, I could feel the pain forming. Both of my hands grabbed my bottom trying to soothe it. I lightly jumped feeling the sudden burning. Before I knew it, my hands laid upon my clit - the stinging still happening.

I was starting to get deep into a masochistic slave mindset. I immediately grabbed a tight choker and placed it around myself. My hair up and out of the way. My holes were burning, my nipples were clamped.

My knees laid gently on the floor, and I felt myself take on the slave position known as 'humble'. I was kneeling to a domme who wasn't there, but it felt so right. So good. I was wet like never before. I am not sure I'll get much sleep tonight.

And yet - the pain will only slightly satisfy me. Next will have to be chili. And if that doesn't work - then, I guess I'll just have to look into knives.
iluvcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to iluvcherry for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk