Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-04-2022, 06:33 PM   #1
daveo20a
Distinguished Member

Male

33/male/sub seeks any age/male/master in any place (use me hard)

I am NOT 33 yo. I created this account a while back, can't change my age, I am 28.

I am bi, and looking for a long-term, committed, experienced Dom Top Master to help me explore my limits and get me used hard.

I am bi. Fully accepting of my sexuality.

I am looking ideally for a Master IRL, but online works too, and sometimes works better.

I am a professional, quite busy, schedule all over the place.

I am looking for someone to explore my fantasies, deprave me, and make me into the hole slut BDSM sub that I am.

So this could include:
-Having You control my online accounts (sniffies, a4a, grindr, etc.) to find guys per your criteria to use me hard;
-Breaking past records of cocks and cum taken in a day;
-BDSM play;
-Many more kinks, name it.

I only fuck bare. I have never had an STD in my life, HIV- and tested every 3 months, on prep, healthy here.

I can communicate by email, Skype, text, Telegram, kik, whatever works best for You.

NOT (hard limits) into blackmail, scat, blood.

INTO: groups, gangbang, public, cum, anal, torture, pain, drunk sex, rape play, leather, BDSM clubs/leather clubs/bathhouses, and many more.

Please get back to me, Sirs and Masters!

As for me, I am a reliable, experienced, loyal sub looking for a Master to use me hard and build a trusting relationship over time.

With gratitude,

Sub Davie

Also, looking for a dom to make this happen to me:

https://www.faproulette.co/8639/public-toilet-slut/

Last edited by Butterfly; 12-16-2022 at 02:53 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk