Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2022, 09:38 AM   #1
MIssJeni
Account Banned

Default Wife hires out training Part 2

We finally roll to a stop, and she goes in the house and leaves me in the SUV I can hear her big Rottweiler’s barking at her in joy. Eventually she came out open the hatchback, unlocked the cage, and hauled me out. As we walked into the house the dogs were sniffing me and making me very nervous. I was led to the basement area and put over the edge of a tub. I couldn’t hear much of what was going on but soon felt a cool slick finger on my ass and jumped as she applied more and more lube. Next, I felt something small sliding up my ass then a bulge that was forced in rather hard and I felt another bulge just outside my ass. “Ok Michelle we need to clean you out well for your training, this is a bardex enema and as I inflate the balloons (she then started pumping them up) they will force you to retain the enema and get you good and cleaned out.” Susan Said. “I have this set on a slow flow and 3 quarts so it will be quite a while and you will suffer” she said happily. “I have closed circuit tv in here to keep an eye on you so if you try to get up, I’ll send the dogs down, and I think you know what dogs might like to do to a human in your position? So don’t fuck around and endure your punishment bitch or become a real bitch!” she said sternly. I could feel the warm liquid creeping into my bowels as she went away. As the bag emptied my bowels cramped and I moaned into my dick gag. The cramps were severe, and I was left for at least an hour before she came and got me up and on to a toilet and allowed me to release my bowels. After I stood and was wiped clean, she inserted something in my ass.” There is a nice sized cock up your ass for now, you’ll get much larger and thicker as we go though” she said laughingly. Then she led me upstairs.

She led me to her bedroom and secured my ankles to either side of her footboard, leaving my legs spread wide and open. She gave me a very hard slap on the ass, and then tied my wrists to the headboard leaving me bent over the end of the bed with my face down on the mattress. She then stripped and climbed up on the bed and grabbed the leash that was locked to my collar and swung her leg over it so the leash ran between her thighs. “Now Michele you’re going to service me fully today and I’ll grade your skills, then when Sue gets home you will service her and she will grade you then we will adjust your attitude and aptitude via discipline till you learn to do it right” Susan told me sternly.

Susan led me up from the basement slowly. I was hooded, cock gagged, plugged with an immense cock shaped plug, had my hands in bondage mitts and cuffed behind me as well as collared and ankle cuffed. I felt Susan applying oil to my shaved cock and balls then something cold around my balls and over my cock, then I felt rather than heard a clink. “There you go Michelle your new pink steel chastity device with punishment pins, to remind you that trying to get hard is not allowed anymore” she cooed. She walked me out to the SUV and hustled me up into the cage I heard the heavy locks applied to the door of the cage then I felt us moving. Eventually we arrived back at Jeni’s house.

I felt us stop then heard the door close I waited while they talked etc, finally I heard the back latch open and felt fresh air. Susan and Jeni helped me out. “Damn Susan, was SHE naughty??? Jeni asked giggling. “No not really Sue and I just wanted to make sure she remembers she is OWNED and her proper place. Sue woke her up at 5AM then gave her 100 cane strokes and fucked her ass for 30 mins with an 8-inch dildo, then had Michelle worship her ass for another 30 mins before she went to work.

After Sue left for work, I busted her balls with my heavy wooden spoon 100 times, they’ll be bruised and sore for a week. Then I fucked her with my big thick 10-inch dildo till I got tired and had her eat me out to orgasm. Her oral skills are greatly improved!!!” Jeni said, “Glad to hear it I can hardly wait, though using that Hitachi wand you got me I may not need him at all.” They both laughed. “Well good oral along with the wand will blow you fucking mind!” said Susan.

OHHH the chastity is so cute! And it has her name on it “SISSY BITCH MICHELLE” Jeni said as she gave me a pat on my very sore ass and a tug on my aching balls causing me to groan loudly. I felt a tug on my collar and followed them into the house. I was led to the corner and had to hold Jeni’s well-worn panties to the wall with nose while they talked. “Drop them and I’ll send you back to the farm for a month!” Jeni Barked.

“SO how long should I keep him locked up in that thing before I grant him an orgasm?” Jeni asked Susan. “As long as you want honey, and she gets a release, she only allowed to have a real orgasm if you let her. Remember to always address her as she or her or Michelle in private, and she gets ruined orgasms or milkings. I will send you links on how to do it” Susan said gleefully. “Some people just say X number of days, weeks or months” Susan said. “OOOHHH that sounds fun!!!!!!” Jeni replied. “There’s a fun card game too, 2-10 are face value, Jacks are 15, Queens are 20, Kings are 25, Aces are 30 and Jokers are 50 … DAYS that is LOL” Susan chortled. “MMMMM I could make him draw his own cards for his sentence,” Jeni said cruelly. “Others set a ratio of her orgasm to his releases, 25 to 1 though I feel 100 to one is better for male slaves, really makes them work hard” Susan said.
“And then there are those who set it on special dates, his birthday, your birthday, Christmas, etc” Susan said.

“Well, his birthday isn’t till June, and I am not cruel enough to make him go 10 months, YET. My birthday is in a few weeks so that’s too soon. I guess Christmas it is!” Jeni laughed. “Why not wait till New year’s? You can drop him of with Sue and I and we can MILK him dry while you go out and try to pick up a real man to fuck you, unlike this tiny, clitty loser.” Susan said sternly. “Hmmm that may be the best idea I have heard yet!” Jeni exclaimed.

“Sue and I were also wondering if we could get your permission to try to break her totally” Susan asked sweetly. “Well, that depends on what you’re going to do to him err her” Jeni replied. “Well, I hate getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom to pee in the middle of the night, especially during the winter” Susan said plainly. “Ok so what do you want to do with her???? Jeni paused as Susan winked at her, “I see, I see. I will hold off on that for now and see how she does between now and then” Jeni said. “That’s fair” Susan said “we have the funnel gag all ready to go, just let us know when” she said with a laugh.

I was still nose in the corner holding the panties in place for dear life. All of the ideas both thrilled and scared me and the cage grew smaller, and the spikes poked harder every second. I could feel precum oozing form my clit and knew I would be punished for it, and I was glad.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MIssJeni for this post:
Old 02-09-2024, 02:42 PM   #2
MIssJeni
Account Banned

ANyone want to help with this story?

Advertisements
Kink Talk