Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-23-2022, 12:03 PM   #16
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Somewhere you can wear a plug per chance? We wouldn’t want you to forget us
*squirms* gosh love when I have something to type *blushes*

As much as I would love to I am going to say no to the plug this time...will need my focus. But...maybe somewhere in the future *squirsm*

I am going to go finish my last two edges to hit my 10 for today before heading out *blushes*

*waves* it looks like I will have a decent amount of time again tomorrow but won't be around too much tonight

*sigh* turns off vibe

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 12:24 PM   #17
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*Waves* Have a good squirmy evening aloe!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 06:47 PM   #18
aloe
Distinguished Member

I finished up my finial 2 edges of the day before I left! Such lovely squirmy 10 edges today *blushes*

Thanks for all of the fun! Hopefully more tomorrow!

My tally hit 19 which is now written on my inner thigh *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-23-2022, 07:16 PM   #19
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

I think that having the vibe on while typing is good encouragement for detailed reports

To help make you extra squirmy do this Aloe:

Grab your dildo spend a minute rubbing it between your thighs. Then the next minute teasing your opening with the tip of the dildo, not going in yet.

Next slowly press just the tip into you. Feeling it pop in. Then back out it goes. Another minute of teasing your opening.

Now ever so slowly you can take a minute or two to slip that dildo fully inside of you. And spend at least a minute filled like this but ideally longer, maybe 5 minutes. Then slowly remove the dildo.

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 11-23-2022, 08:00 PM   #20
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Given your likes, here's something to do. Not for permission to orgasm; just because someone is telling you to.

Strip naked. Right now. Edge twice. That's just to get you in the right mood.

When you're ready to do this task, strip naked again, and edge twice again (same reason). Then insert your smallest plug. Put your dildo in a pocket or purse. Put your bullet on your clit, and find a way to hold it in place. Underwear is acceptable, but good girls get creative. You do want to be a good girl, don't you?

Put on a long jacket. Do not put on any underwear or clothes underneath. Turn on the bullet, as high as you think you can bear without having to turn it down. Put on shoes and anything else necessary. Take a phone or tablet and leave your home.

Go to a starbucks (or similar). Order a drink and a snack. Sit in the café and read the filthiest stories you can find. Start with this one, if you need inspiration: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/s...p?storyid=9654

After the first story, assuming it fits and will work, find a way to put your dildo inside your pussy. A good girl wouldn't have underwear, and would wet and ready to slide a dildo in right where she was sitting. You may not be a good girl though; it's okay if you have to go to the bathroom. Your bullet should stay on, obviously.

Once you are back to your seat, with both holes stuffed and a bullet buzzing your clit, post here what story you read and whether you liked it. If not, try again and post again after. Keep trying until you find one you do like.

Afterwards, you can head home. Everything stays in / on until you get home.

See if you can make your pussy actually drip on the ground as you walk back.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 12:19 AM   #21
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
I finished up my finial 2 edges of the day before I left! Such lovely squirmy 10 edges today *blushes*

Thanks for all of the fun! Hopefully more tomorrow!

My tally hit 19 which is now written on my inner thigh *blushes*
Squirmy day! 19 squirmy moments is a good amount for half a day counting, one every half an hour or so

@Stealthy, definitely love that one. Going to be one needy aloe by the time she is filled with it. When you are finished with Stealthy's task and are taking out the dildo, thank it out loud for making you feel so good and needy aloe.

Pretty sure the hidden public dare is a bit too public from what she has done before, but I'll let aloe decide that. Something else for you to do though aloe:

Strip yourself down to your underwear. Take a piece of fabric and blindfold yourself. Lay down on your back on your bed, legs apart and put your vibe into your underwear resting against your clit. Keep it there for 10 minutes (set a timer) while staying in that position.

When the timer goes off, take your dildo and gentle slide it in and out of you for a hundred full strokes. You may edge if you can.

At the end, keep the dildo fully inserted, and write a little report how you are feeling before you may(but don't have to yet) take it out.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-24-2022, 05:57 AM   #22
aloe
Distinguished Member

*squirms* good morning

I woke up feeling noticeably needy this morning *blushes* which is pretty great

Before logging on I went to slip in my medium plug for the 30min of plug time. *blushes* kneeling down and getting it ready to slide in I was already squirmy...lowering my chest to the ground I slowly reached behind me and started sliding it in *blushes*. Once it was in I started to rub my clit...*blushes* I may have already been maybe a little leaky *blushes*

I was excited to slip my vibe in and come log in here. Gosh sliding the vibe in I was sooo looking forward to turning it on and all the delightful buzzing. Speaking of...these patterns that exist after the low/medium/high option are making me so so squirmy while I type in the best way....*blushes* like actually wiggling in the seat squirmy and gosh my nipples are very much so wanting attention *blushes*

Stealthy reading your task had me even more squirmy....I very much look forward to doing that later on this morning....and Blue yours as well *blushes* *squirms* gosh the lovely lovely buzzing

Kindness ...that is too public for me I'm sorry definitely an exciting read but not something I could do

....annnnnnddddd I think that is all the rambling I can do for right now....so off the vibe will go *sigh* *squirms*

Old 11-24-2022, 08:10 AM   #23
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Love the invisible blue text

A few squirmy questions for you aloe. You may skip 2 questions to save yourself some blushing if needed.

1) How does it feel knowing your orgasms are controlled and unlikely to happen before the end of the week?
2) Are you looking forward to being plugged every day this week for 30 minutes?
3) Will you please edge yourself once before continuing to the next question?
4) Are you missing your plug at the moment?
5) Would you like more squirmy and teasing tasks from everyone here?
6) How needy and squirmy are you now?
7) How does it feel answering all these questions out here in the open?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 11-24-2022 at 08:14 AM.
Old 11-24-2022, 09:26 AM   #24
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
I think that having the vibe on while typing is good encouragement for detailed reports

To help make you extra squirmy do this Aloe:

Grab your dildo spend a minute rubbing it between your thighs. Then the next minute teasing your opening with the tip of the dildo, not going in yet.

Next slowly press just the tip into you. Feeling it pop in. Then back out it goes. Another minute of teasing your opening.

Now ever so slowly you can take a minute or two to slip that dildo fully inside of you. And spend at least a minute filled like this but ideally longer, maybe 5 minutes. Then slowly remove the dildo.
Oh gosh *blushes* Stealthy. So Squirmy. So needy. Gosh.

and the buzzing the lovely lovely lovely buzzing now *blushes*

...I started writing this earlier but got pulled away...

Now with the vibe back in buzzing away I am sitting squirming and typing again

So I grabbed the dildo and stripped so I was naked. *blushes* I set a timer and started rubbing it between my thighs. Gosh. So squirmy already. It being so close to where I wanted it but just not quite there. *blushes* my nipples may have already been all pokey and I may or may not have already been noticeably leaky *blushes* . *Blushes*

After a minutes I spread my legs wide and began teasing my opening with the dildo. Gosh. *blushes* feeling it get all slippery and being so so close to going in but not. *squirms* I wanted it inside me so badly *blushes* half way through the minute my hips may have been lifting and I was very much so squirming all around wanting it inside my needy hole

Gosh it felt so so so good when that minute was up to let it slip just inside *blushes* each time in came back out it was slick with my wetness *blushes* and I was definitely squirming all over wanting to feel it all the way inside me. Gosh. so delightfully needy.

oh gosh. this buzzing pattern has me squriming all over as I type as well...little varying lengths of intensity of pulses *blushes*

That was a long minute just pressing the tip in and out. But then it was time to let it slowly go all the way in. Gosh. Gosh. going slowly is so hard! feeling myself clench around the dildo as more and more slides in. wanting to to go faster so badly but keeping it nice and slow gosh. *squurms* I managed to have it take a minute and 16 seconds to go all the way in.

Gosh once it was in it felt absolutely amazing!! so full. so delightlfully full *blushes*

I left it in for 8 minutes or so....not wanting to feel empty *blushes* before I slowly slowly removed it...feeling myself empty and wanting it back *blushes*

...I did thank it outloud after taking it out for making me feel so needy and squirmy *BLUSHES*

going to go do Blue's task and vey much looking forward to being filled with it once again *blushes*

Thanks Stealthy ......to turn off the lovely buzzing to go find a blindfold

Last edited by aloe; 11-24-2022 at 09:29 AM.
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 11-24-2022, 09:37 AM   #25
athmarr
Distinguished Member

We seem to be achieving our goal quite well. Let’s hope you don’t start leaving a damp spot on the chair too, as I don’t think there’s much chance of your panties staying dry now.

Roll a die (or rng 1-6) and if you’re lucky your nipples might even get some attention too.

Based on your roll:
1 - no nipple fun today
2 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, and use a vibe on your nipples
3 - put pegs on them for 15 mins, then have 30s break to rub them, then another 15min rotated 90 degrees
4 - 15 mins pinching, pulling and twisting them with your vibe in
5 - 30min with your tack bra on
6 - 10min tickling them with a makeup brush
Old 11-24-2022, 09:41 AM   #26
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Strip naked and sit on the floor, sitting up, legs straight out in front of you. Grab your dildo and insert just the tip. Now sit still, hands behind you, for five minutes.
Old 11-24-2022, 09:46 AM   #27
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Definitely getting a squirmy and needy aloe indeed! Sounds like you quite enjoyed being teased so very very very slowly. I think we should do that more often once you get through your current batch

And in the invisible text that doesn't exist. Raising your hips wanting it inside your more? Loving the neediness there!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-24-2022, 09:57 AM   #28
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

Strip yourself down to your underwear. Take a piece of fabric and blindfold yourself. Lay down on your back on your bed, legs apart and put your vibe into your underwear resting against your clit. Keep it there for 10 minutes (set a timer) while staying in that position.

When the timer goes off, take your dildo and gentle slide it in and out of you for a hundred full strokes. You may edge if you can.

At the end, keep the dildo fully inserted, and write a little report how you are feeling before you may(but don't have to yet) take it out.
SO SQUIRMY. SO NEEDY. GOSH. *blsuhes*

Blue. gosh.

So stipping down to my underwear and grabbing what I was using for the blindfold, my vibe, and my dildo *Blsuhes* I lay on the bed and spread my legs wide already feeling squirmy. I set the timer for 10 minutes slipped the blindfold down and turned the vibe on low.

Gosh. they buzzing. the lovely buzzing. I was moving around so much right away...very much so having to think about keeping my legs spread wide as my hips went up and down and side to side looking for just a little bit more pressure. Knowing that an edge could be so close if there was just a little more. Gosh. *blushes*

After a bit I realized *blushes* that I was arching up so my chest was in the air...*blushes* my nipples were wanting attention

Then at some point I started wanting to touch the vibe really badly...I grabbed the top of the bed so my hands wouldn't do anything silly *blushes* but then I started to think about what I must look like lying there with my vibe in my panties and all squirmy with my legs spread and arms above my head *blushes* and that may have led to some needy imaginative thoughts *blushes*

At some point I realized I wasn't squirming all over as much but loving lovng loving the buzz and feeling all still and needy...at this point I really wanted to slip off the blindfold and check the time but I kept my hands up above me and enjoyed all the feelings I could definitely feel that I was leaking quite a bit *blushes* past the panties...and I started to think about that 19 and how it will probably my smudged (which it is)

Eventually the timer went off and I stopped the vibe, slipped off the very very damp panties and gently slipped it in which felt AMAZING gosh. being filled after all that buzzing *blushes*

Gosh the 100 strokes.....I was so so so so close to an edge for the last 20 of them and wanted it but wasn't quite there. gosh. they felt amazing *bushes* definelty was thinking about how good that edge would feel but also how I sotra wanted to cum *blushes*

Now sitting still naked with the dildo still filling me as I type this....feeling myself clench around it all lovely and needy

Thanks Blue

Old 11-24-2022, 10:16 AM   #29
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Can’t recall, has anyone got you to try bondage yet? Seems some rope or cuffs (that you could get out of, obviously) would have certainly helped keep your hands from doing ‘anything silly’, and your legs where they were meant to.
Old 11-24-2022, 11:24 AM   #30
aloe
Distinguished Member

*waves* had a little floaty time after this morning *blushes* I'm going to respond to a few things then I have to head out for the day. @athmarr and @ SerBlack I will leave your tasks there for another day (possibly tomorrow). The next few days will look a little different - I will have some time earlier in the morning and possibly some in the evening but less during the day and I have plans with friends

I put my little vibe in and it's just buzzing away gently as I type which feels absolutely delightful right now

Quote:
Love the invisible blue text

A few squirmy questions for you aloe. You may skip 2 questions to save yourself some blushing if needed.
Invisible text?? It is definitely invisible so you cannot see it *nods*

1) How does it feel knowing your orgasms are controlled and unlikely to happen before the end of the week?
- Gosh. Um it feels exciting mostly. It has been quite a long time since I have given up control of them for any length of time and I am loving the needy feelings that come with that. Will see how that keeps feeling...have had some moments today where I definitely kinda wanted an orgasm *blushes*

2) Are you looking forward to being plugged every day this week for 30 minutes?
- *blushes* *nods*

3) Will you please edge yourself once before continuing to the next question?
- slow slow edge with the low buzzing felt really good *blushes*

4) Are you missing your plug at the moment?
- ...a little *blushes*

5) Would you like more squirmy and teasing tasks from everyone here?
- yes please!! I will keep working through them and am loving feeling all needy and squirmy and controlled

6) How needy and squirmy are you now?
- mm a little glow and floaty from the earlier tasks which is overpowering the needy and very very squirminess of early. But those are both still there and I'm sure will be back

7) How does it feel answering all these questions out here in the open?
- Very blushy and exposing... somehow I made it without skipping one though...well invisible ink...but still

Quote:
Definitely getting a squirmy and needy aloe indeed! Sounds like you quite enjoyed being teased so very very very slowly. I think we should do that more often once you get through your current batch

And in the invisible text that doesn't exist. Raising your hips wanting it inside your more? Loving the neediness there!
*nods* being teased very very slowly was a lot of fun and left me super needy and squirmy and was kind of delightful if not very very frustrating

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Can’t recall, has anyone got you to try bondage yet? Seems some rope or cuffs (that you could get out of, obviously) would have certainly helped keep your hands from doing ‘anything silly’, and your legs where they were meant to.
Ummmm kinda sorta not really a little... a little bit of rope

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk