Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2022, 07:23 AM   #1
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face Will you control my orgasms for a week?

*waves* Hi! ...it has been awhile...but I am hoping GD can help

I am wanting to feel all needy and squirmy again. With that in mind I am handing over my orgasms for (at least) the next week to all of you lovely people.

I am hoping for some tasks that will make me needy and realize I am not in control of when I cum . I do live with one other person and cannot do much when they are around, but will have time to myself most days. I can promise detailed reports for all tasks completed

Likes and Limits they are all in my signature - if anything is posted that I feel is outside of what I can do I will propose a modification. Something to note is that it is winter here...snow and ice type winter.

...in terms of toys I have a bullet vibe (that may be buzzing away inside me as I type *blushes*), a larger vibe, a dildo, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, small, medium, and large butt plugs

Please feel free to ask if I have missed anything!

.................................................. ..................

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 11-22-2022 at 08:16 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 08:48 PM   #2
zeph

Have your large butt plug in for 30 minutes everyday this week. If you miss a day or can’t get the large plug in you must add another day of denial. Also to make you nice and squirmy, edge 10 times a day for this week.

Last orgasm: 04/14/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Submission add thread progress

Toys: wand vibrators, slim pussy vibe, egg vibe, plugs (XS, S, M, L), plug vibe, ball gag, cuffs and ties, orgasm belt, dildo vibe, rabbit vibe (can’t fit it in pussy yet)

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm Log

My rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 12:42 AM   #3
athmarr
Distinguished Member

It’s good to see you back Aloe. Obviously orgasms can’t be under your control, so to orgasm you need permission from at least 3 people on GD. And you can pick 3 people that are able to give permission by themselves.

And the next time you go out the house for a chore, you’re not allowed a bra or shirt. Best find a thick wooly jumper instead, shame it’ll be a bit scratchy.

Finally, any time you’re on GD you should have a vibe in. But it can only be turned on when typing.
Old 11-23-2022, 03:43 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oh heya there squirmy. Lovely to see you back and wanting to be controlled. I'm sure there are plenty of people who will enjoy hearing you squirm and slowly get needier and needier.

A small task for you: Keep a little notebook or piece of paper with you for a day. Tally how often you are thinking of squirmy things such as having given your orgasm away, and enjoy squirming more as you keep adding to it

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 06:34 AM   #5
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeph View Post
Have your large butt plug in for 30 minutes everyday this week. If you miss a day or can’t get the large plug in you must add another day of denial. Also to make you nice and squirmy, edge 10 times a day for this week.
*blushes* *squirms* I edged once after reading this then went to find my plugs. Kneeling on the floor I grabbed the large plug and knew it would be too big. (It has been a looonnnng time since I have used the plugs at all) I'm going to substitute for medium because that is more realistic for me right now. Anyways I lubed up the medium plug and bent over and slowly slid it inside me. gosh. Felt so full right away and so so squirmy. It will be in for 30minutes now *blushes*

...and 9 more edges today I will be feeling all squirmy and needy for sure

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
It’s good to see you back Aloe. Obviously orgasms can’t be under your control, so to orgasm you need permission from at least 3 people on GD. And you can pick 3 people that are able to give permission by themselves.

And the next time you go out the house for a chore, you’re not allowed a bra or shirt. Best find a thick wooly jumper instead, shame it’ll be a bit scratchy.

Finally, any time you’re on GD you should have a vibe in. But it can only be turned on when typing.
*waves* hi!

*squirms* okay - 3 people for permission and I choose 3 people that can give me permission by themselves (I like this!) .... um you and Blue would be 1 and 2 for that second bit

Once I read this I did go and grab my vibe and it was inside my needy hole while I was reading through the rest...and now as I type it is buzzing away making me feel very squirmy *blushes* (my panties are going to be a tad damp I think...)

And *blushes* when I head out later it looks like I will be missing my shirt and bra. Thank goodness for jumpers and jackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Oh heya there squirmy. Lovely to see you back and wanting to be controlled. I'm sure there are plenty of people who will enjoy hearing you squirm and slowly get needier and needier.

A small task for you: Keep a little notebook or piece of paper with you for a day. Tally how often you are thinking of squirmy things such as having given your orgasm away, and enjoy squirming more as you keep adding to it
*blushes* oh hi Blue ... I have my notebook and a place for tallies....it appears I am already at 6

....ugh knowing that as I am done typing I will be turning the vibe off and missing its lovely buzzing *blushes*

Thanks everyone for starting to make me feel all squirmy and needy

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 11-23-2022, 08:10 AM   #6
aloe
Distinguished Member

After the 30minutes I took the plug out *blushes* feeling rather empty without it I edged twice...

I edged twice more with my vibe before inserting it and turning it on type this up...so I am half way through the 10 edges for today

Sitting with the vibe in and on as I type now is delightful...

Old 11-23-2022, 08:21 AM   #7
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Welcome back, it's good to see you here again.

You need to include your nipples in your edging, two of your edges should be with your nipple clamps applied. You should tie them together with a piece of string or chain. Attach the other end to your desk.

Once you've edged step back quickly and pull the clamps off.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 09:50 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Gosh the feeling of slipping my vibe into my already rather needy hole to come on and check GD is so so lovely....and turning on when I start typing is even better. *blushes* love the delightful buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Welcome back, it's good to see you here again.

You need to include your nipples in your edging, two of your edges should be with your nipple clamps applied. You should tie them together with a piece of string or chain. Attach the other end to your desk.

Once you've edged step back quickly and pull the clamps off.
I have the house to myself right now so wanted to make sure I did these two edges *blushes*. I grabbed my nipple clamps and vibe before going to my desk. Setting everything on top I stripped out of my clothing so I was standing naked *blushes*. (my panties are definitely damp) My nipples were already a little pokey *blushes*...let's blame the cold.

I put the clamps on my nipples *squirms* the pinch making me feel all squirmy and attached them to the desk. This had them stretched out a little and being pulled down slightly *blushes*.

(gosh sitting here squirming with the vibe as I type this is so good)

I used the larger vibe on my clit on low to slowly bring myself to an edge...which maybe wasn't that slow standing there naked with my nipples being tugged thinking about what comes next. Once I hit the edge I pulled the vibe away and stepped back tugging off the clamps!! Gosh. *squirms*

I wanted the next edge right away *blushes* I put the clamps back on the turned the vibe back to low...I got back to the edge fairly quickly and held it for a few long seconds before pulling the vibe away and stepping back. Gosh. So squirmy.

After sitting for a moment I slipped back into my clothes....but without my bra as I am going to head out shortly to run an errand *BLUSHES*, debating changing into dry panties...but was pretty sure they would be damp again after typing this....and I was right *blushes*

(may or may not be thinking about the buzzing vibe going through some of the annoying patterns I never use instead of just buzzing away on low as I type)

...ugh the worst part of being done typing is knowing I am about to turn off the lovely buzzing *sigh* ...

Oh! And Blue my tally may or may not be up to 13...

Last edited by aloe; 11-23-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-23-2022, 10:36 AM   #9
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Errand

*squirms* Hi again - hopefully all the posts aren't annoying...

...but I just got back from running my quick errand. Slid the vibe into my needy hole to click into GD and then turned it on to start typing *blushes* ...which as always feels amazing

So after not putting my bra back on I sweater when I moved *blushes* which made me super aware of the fact I wasn't wearing a bra.

A quick look in the mirror before putting on my coat...I don't think anyone would really be able to tell I wasn't wearing a bra, but I was aware and feeling all squirmy with it ....colllld out so jacket on and off I went.

Clearing the snow off the car was a lot of arm movement *blushes* which had my nipples rubbing against the sweater more.

yes I may be rambling because the vibe feels amazing

Going into the store had me all squirmy and trying not to blush...knowing I wasn't wearing a bra because I was asked to here...feeling my nipples rub against my sweater and being around people *blushes*. Anyways I got what I needed and left and came back to type this up still in my sweater missing my bra

Thanks for the squirmy fun

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 11-23-2022, 11:21 AM   #10
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

How can it possibly be annoying hearing how squirmy and needy you are getting? It's quickly becoming a very fun day for you! How are the current set of panties doing? Still dry?

Oh, and I definitely saw those little comments in blue. They are delicious Tally is definitely going up quickly as well! At the end of the day, I want you to take a nice marker aloe, and write the total number on your inner thigh. Keep it there until it gets erased *naturally*, I have a feeling that won't be very long with how needy you are getting.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 11:37 AM   #11
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Why would we ever mind reports such as these? I do think you should vary the pattern on your vibe each post though, just to keep it interesting. And I wonder how long it’ll take until you’re trying to shorten your posts as much as you can rather than ramble?
Old 11-23-2022, 11:47 AM   #12
aloe
Distinguished Member

Yay! Vibe in and on *squirms*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
How can it possibly be annoying hearing how squirmy and needy you are getting? It's quickly becoming a very fun day for you! How are the current set of panties doing? Still dry?

Oh, and I definitely saw those little comments in blue. They are delicious Tally is definitely going up quickly as well! At the end of the day, I want you to take a nice marker aloe, and write the total number on your inner thigh. Keep it there until it gets erased *naturally*, I have a feeling that won't be very long with how needy you are getting.
...panties....well...they seem to keep getting damp....so no, not dry. My tally mark is up to 16.

Comments in blue??? No idea what you are talking about there

I will write my final tally on my inner thigh tonight *blushes*

Quote:
Why would we ever mind reports such as these? I do think you should vary the pattern on your vibe each post though, just to keep it interesting. And I wonder how long it’ll take until you’re trying to shorten your posts as much as you can rather than ramble?
Gosh...I clicked to a pattern on the vibe. Gosh. *squirms* it keeps going up and down in intensity so squirmy. So back to Blue...no the panties are not dry

*squirms* glad the reports are good not annoying *squirms*

...and now to turn off the vibe I guess *sigh* still very much on the rambley stage...

Old 11-23-2022, 11:52 AM   #13
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Seems to me like you’re looking for things to do still? Anyone else home with you currently?
Old 11-23-2022, 11:56 AM   #14
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Seems to me like you’re looking for things to do still? Anyone else home with you currently?
*blushes* gosh. All these different setting are so squirmy.

um I'm heading out again in 20 minutes or so

Old 11-23-2022, 11:59 AM   #15
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Somewhere you can wear a plug per chance? We wouldn’t want you to forget us

Advertisements
Kink Talk