Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-07-2022, 04:35 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Flag Blue Playing when it gets cold

I've been fairly inactive lately, and I just wonder if I was having sessions and whatnot, how I would deal with the nudity now that it's getting cold.

Do you struggle to do dares, to be a submissive and serve, or anything that involves extended time in the nude when it gets cold ?

Do you just somehow embrace it as part of your challenge as the receiving end ?

And if you're the dominant side, do you see it as something to make your submissive suffer more ? Or you try to be understanding about it ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 04:46 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

When I do it, I would make sure she has adequate heating in the room so when she needs to be naked she isnt cold.

If there are temperature plan needed, I would do it briefly. Although I will be a bit more forgiving if she does things in warm bed then on the cold hard floor. Or have more session where she gets to keep clothes/blanket near.

I do not want the girl get sick from a play session.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 11-07-2022 at 06:34 PM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 05:33 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
When I do it, I would make sure she has adequate heating in the room so when she needs to be naked she is cold.

If there are temperature plan needed, I would do it briefly. Although I will be a bit more forgiving if she does things in warm bed then on the cold hard floor. Or have more session where she gets to keep clothes/blanket near.

I do not want the girl get sick from a play session.
I haven't see you around in a while ! Thanks for explaining how you approach this as a dom.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 06:36 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I haven't see you around in a while ! Thanks for explaining how you approach this as a dom.
Hi, Hope you are doing well. As you can see I am trying to focus more on real life now.

But I still get bored and pop back on here from time to time.

Glad to be helpful

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 11:02 AM   #5
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I get cold very easily, even in the summer. I don't tend to want to do do anything when its cold

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 01:35 AM   #6
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

My house is never cold, I keep it at around 24'c so there are no problems 😊

However, obviously any exhibitionist dares outside become a problem! I wouldn't dare someone to streak for 30 minutes in sub 10'c weather. Saying that, I did naked snow angels going back 3 years.
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 08:08 AM   #7
patrickm

Default Playing When it Gets Cold

Inside nudity is no problem when it gets cold. Outside dares get tougher. Personally, I don't mind outside nudity when it's cold; it reminds me how exposed and vulnerable I am, and fewer people are out and about to catch me streaking. My biggest problem is that it's a lot tougher to stay hard when you're very cold, so anything involving masturbation or keeping a hard on is much tougher. And of course shoes go from advisable to necessary if you're gonna be running around outside in very cold temps for any length of time.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk