Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-06-2022, 04:54 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Plug Has anyone used acupressure pens for BDSM play

These devices deliver a small electric shock comparable to TENS units from a small battery in it, with adjustable intensity

I was curious if anyone has used them on their more sensitive parts. Feel free to share your experience.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 04:22 AM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

I'll answer my own post since I did get this "toy".

It comes with 9 intensities.

On muscles (like quads, delts, ...) the intensity of 1 - 4 is very much bearable but starts getting a bit much at 5, never went above. The device does however come with different tips and the larger flat one gives less penetrating shocks, making the pain more diffuse. In addition to that different spots will react differently, there's usually a "trigger point" that will get more reaction and when moving around it gets lesser or even nullified. The main feeling in the muscle is a pulsation, like an involuntary contraction of the fibers, but when holding it for a few seconds it can start to turn into a burn like pain. Pressing the device against the area gives more of this pulsating effect and eventually more pain, while pressing it less makes the shocks a bit more like on a surface level on the skin.

When trying it on boobs, there is no pulsating effect as I am pressing it into breast tissue and not into pec muscles, the sensation is more needle like and much more intense, I couldn't go beyond the 2nd intensity and only using the flat tip so far (remember I said above it makes it a bit less sharp). The pain gets worse the closer we slide to the nipples, the tip of the nipples being the pinnacle, I could only attempt the lightest intensity right over it and only for a second at a time, it's a really sharp pain and it makes you startle and take it back quickly. But much like with the muscles above, when moving the device around the breast a bit, there are spots that feel very reactive and then others that are almost numb to it.

I haven't tried (and don't think I would) applying it on any more sensitive areas.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 11-12-2022 at 06:04 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 11-12-2022, 11:39 AM   #3
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Rosette

Dear pluky

Many were reading this new thread days ago and guessed if you dared yourself to test try on your own body, and test the pain.

Thank for the detailed description, in the second post. I feel you will write some more in the future, when you will be ready for more, also from the mindset point of view.
There is no hurry, in weeks or some months, you also know inside of you, this will happen becouse your submissive soul will crave it.

A quality of all sadists who respect the submissives, is to be patient.

I ask to you, what was the spark in your head who made you buy this device, and to test on the your own body?
I understand (or I am wrong) it was not an external suggestion from a Domme/ Dom, all the opposite: you done it all yourself.
How is the your mind state, emotionally, after you done the tests, and when you read back the report you offered publically to all the kinky world gathered here?

One very final (technik) question:
You tried (or like to try) and see how this can change if your body is sprayed wet, with salty water

Take care and not inflict too much pain to you
Spoiler:
or maybe not...

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 06:06 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

I bought mainly cause my massager stopped working recently and I needed something else for pain management (its main use is medical), the pen was cheaper than a new massager + was curious about electric toys for a while so it was time to give it a shot.

And no I didn't try to increase the sensation in any way, I'm trying to do the opposite.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 11-13-2022, 12:31 AM   #5
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I bought mainly cause my massager stopped working recently and I needed something else for pain management (its main use is medical), the pen was cheaper than a new massager + was curious about electric toys for a while so it was time to give it a shot.

And no I didn't try to increase the sensation in any way, I'm trying to do the opposite.
Good explaination, even if somebody could ask why then you reached to the breasts and nipples.
It seem your curiosity go in another direction...
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk