Old 11-02-2022, 08:06 PM   #1
MissyK

Star 1 Feminizing My Boyfriend

"I've actually had a fantasy about forced feminization for a while now," Alex confessed.

I'd known this about my boyfriend for a while, but it was a tricky kink to navigate for him. I also didn't have a lot of experience with it, so we hadn't explored it despite engaging in several other kinks together.

He normally kept it pretty quiet as well, so hearing him bring it up at dinner with our mutual friend, Claire, was extremely surprising. We'd all met at a kink event and had been friends for years. Catching up at dinner after a party had led to interesting conversation.

I held his hand as I continued the topic, "Humiliation is really fun, I think I want to explore it more as well. The mindfuck is so appealing."

"Agreed," Claire smiled, "I enjoy it a ton as a bottom, but there's something about doing it as a top as well. I haven't tried forced feminization, but I'd definitely be open to it."

"I've actually been wanting to co-top with you for a while, I think we click really well," I replied. It was true. Claire was extremely fun to talk to and very beautiful. We'd been discussing a rope scene for a while as well, but co-topping was also a lot of fun.

Alex looked up, startled. "I wasn't meaning tonight! I didn't mean to pressure anyone. Just wanting to contribute to the humiliation talk." He shrugged sheepishly.

Claire and I glanced at each other. A silent understanding of the others thoughts. We simultaneously turned towards my boyfriend, matching grins growing on our lips.

Claire spoke first. "I'm up for it tonight, with a bit more negotiation. I've been meaning to look at your place anyway, Alex."

"Unless you're not up for it?" I questioned. Discussing it at all might have been pushing it too far for my introverted partner. The party had been fun, but draining for him. We could always reschedule.

Alex smiled nervously and broke eye contact before responding, "I'm up for it if we wanted to go back to my place."

I went into negotiation mode. It was needed to clarify the fantasy he had, but also to help set some of the mood.

"So, what exactly is it you really enjoy?" I asked, not letting my eyes leave his face. "Forced feminization is a pretty broad category."

"I think it's mostly the hyper feminine thing? I just find that extremely humiliating, especially when it's forced, when my partners want me that way," he mused.

"Do you have any, like, lacy panties?" Claire asked.

"Yeah," Alex said, "but not much else specifically for this kink. I've got heels and I think that's it. Obviously, I've got other toys that are great."

I smiled at the memory of him orgasming from his vibrating butt plug. "You've got tons of toys, but those are mixing a few things with this kink. What all do you want to mix in?"

"Well, I mean, I'm always open to impact play," he said.

"I'm not very experienced with topping that," Claire said, "So, I can't take the lead."

"No worries," I smiled. "I'll take over most of that, but he doesn't need much."

"Yeah," Alex grinned and looked away once more. "I can really only handle pain once I've edged a few times and even then it's still pretty light."

Claire nodded and he continued, "Obviously, I want humiliation, but maybe some tease and denial or pegging?"

Claire grinned at that, "Oh, that is definitely something I'm up for."

"I've got a harness you'll love," I chimed in. "What kind of humiliation are you wanting though?" I asked, turning my attention back to Alex. "Like, condescending? Degradation and mean? What's the vibe we're going for?"

"I think a mix of condescending and mean. Less degradation, if that makes sense. But feel free to get mean with my bratting." He waved a hand in my direction. "Well, you know how to handle when I brat."

"Yes, I do," I laughed. "So, something like 'aw you look so pretty in those panties' is best? Then just turn up the aggression?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah, like a bit of the popular mean girls kind of vibe."

"What if we did like a pageant?" Claire asked. "We could dress you up, have you walk for us, give you a crown at the end? I have a super cute tiara."

Alex turned crimson. He struggled for a moment before speaking, "Yeah, that would definitely work."

"I have a few different skirts too, but they're pretty slutty. Probably wouldn't even cover your ass," Claire continued.

"Oh, that's perfect!" I laughed. "Then we can see his panties when he walks for us."

"Or we could not!" Alex interjected, blushing fully at our amusement.

"Nah," I murmured letting my voice quiet as I leaned in, "I don't think you get much say in that. We need to be able to judge a princess properly."

I locked eyes with Claire and she was smiling fully. "How about you come back to my place?" She asked. "We could discuss stuff more and pick out some clothes while he gets his place ready?"

"Great idea!" I rose from my chair and the others followed. Only stopping once we made it to Alex's car.

I slid my arms around his neck and pushed my chest against him. I was taller than him and I made sure he felt it as I kissed him deeply. Pulling away, I said, "Text me when you get home and tell me anything we shouldn't call you. Also, any limits you don't think I know about. I'll tell Claire about the ones we've discussed before. And plug yourself while you wait for us. I want you stuffed full like a good girl."

Alex groaned as I pulled away.
MissyK is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to MissyK for this post:
Old 11-02-2022, 08:16 PM   #2
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Very well written. I look forward to more
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 08:43 PM   #3
MissyK

Aw thank you. I wrote this on my phone so it's a but rough haha
Old 11-02-2022, 08:47 PM   #4
justdave67y

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
Aw thank you. I wrote this on my phone so it's a but rough haha
Well done Missy... Very stimulating.. Kudos
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2022, 10:34 PM   #5
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

More! More! You do this so well you leave me wanting to see you continue to develop it. You seem to be having fun with it. I know I am.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 02:27 PM   #6
SageLeech
Longtime User

Ther writing style is very easy to follow so far. Also really interested in what Alex get put through. I hope we get more. :$

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 06:55 PM   #7
justdave67y

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
More! More! You do this so well you leave me wanting to see you continue to develop it. You seem to be having fun with it. I know I am.
Enthusiastically concur. More please!
justdave67y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:09 AM   #8
xbiomotion

Default That was so hot

Thank you for sharing your writing!
xbiomotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 02:39 PM   #9
Fluffydaredemon

Well since this story is quickly becoming what is and has been my biggest fantasy. I have to beg, slash plead for you to continue it. And so far its amzing, the writing style, the grammar, the use of details, and the overall flow of it are amazing. So please please do continue it....

Likes limits and a little about me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82001
Butterfly's match making page. Try it out its in depth
https://goo.gl/forms/VYJYRkIalHN8DHgt1
Fluffydaredemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 08:59 PM   #10
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

wish there was more!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 07:09 AM   #11
doflodares

PLEASE tell me there will be another installment?

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 02:45 AM   #12
JustADom890

Literally begging for the next part of the story
JustADom890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:10 PM   #13
TomUk98

Surely there has to be more to this story!
Old 04-05-2023, 07:13 PM   #14
sissycumeater

I am begging this gets finished! Such a good start and such a teasing cliff hanger for it!

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
femdom, feminization, humiliation