Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 10-31-2022, 06:30 AM   #1
fedexer

Question Self spanking: how to get bruised?

Hello!
I'm temporary living far away from my mistress and made some mistakes. And I must be punished for it.
I'm asked by my mistress to spank my bare buttom by myself until it get bruised.
One big question - how to get bruised? I tried wooden spoon, leather belt, slippers, 50cm ruler... My skin gets red but not bruised at all!

How can I help me to get bruised?
fedexer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 01:50 PM   #2
MissyK

Those are all pretty stingy impact toys. If you're wanting bruises, use something thuddy. Think slapping vs punching. Thud impact toys are usually heavy, stiff, not much surface area, and don't have flat edges. Now thud isn't for everyone, and that's totally fine. Everyone has preferences, one isn't better or worse

You can find a lot of thud impact toys at the hardware store, they're just intimidating and much more dangerous to use. Hitting someone with a ruler isn't as dangerous as hitting with a mallet. But that's the kind of impact you're gonna want to look for. Paddles can sometimes do it as well, but paddles have a lot surface area, so they don't feel thuddy to everyone. Hitting with the edge of a paddle would usually work though

Then it's hitting the same spot over and over again
Old 10-31-2022, 02:08 PM   #3
Ebennett

I bruised myself today by spanking myself with the belt, but hitting with the belt buckle. In general yeah thud is what you need. Also, harder hits as opposed to more hits

Likes: spanking, private humiliation, bondage, games of chance, moderate pain, exposure
Dislikes (for punishments): denial, tiger's balm, icy hot,
Limits: findom, animal play, watersports, ass to mouth, cbt

May or may not do wax play

Kik:ebennett2

Not currently looking for a Dom
Transgender MTF
Ebennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 07:25 PM   #4
foxboy21

I'd always wondered what it is that makes bruises happen. Nice informative replies above have enlightened me

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 07:34 PM   #5
sfalice

A heavy cane works good too.
Just get a heavy one not to whippy.
sfalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 07:56 PM   #6
Simi

I will point out that when playing and impacting a sub you can hit very hard and not bruise by warming them up correctly, unless bruises are intentional they normally come from too hard hits on unprepared skin

If they are intentional then yes very thuddy hits and not warming up is the way to cause it, but personally i avoid doing that. Bruises prevent me from being used/continuing to use the subby for a few days, and you miss the lovely pain curve by not warming up (I get it is as a punishment here though)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:
Old 11-01-2022, 02:31 AM   #7
fedexer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
If you're wanting bruises, use something thuddy.
Just thought about bath brush. Saw it there in grocery.
How do you think it will help? How many swats I'll need to bruise myself? How to bear the pain and continue spanking as long as need?
Old 11-01-2022, 03:55 PM   #8
MissyK

Idk might work, everyone is different. There's no set number to bruise and there's no way to bear the pain and continue

If you're not enjoying what's happening, then don't continue, even if you don't mark
Old 11-01-2022, 05:22 PM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

You might wanna take a look at my blog post Spanking reference for future sessions and play partners (warning : graphic), you will see pictures of the bruises and how exactly I got them (intensity and number of hits).

My advice is to get a tool that's a bit heavy, this makes it hit deeper instead of on a surface level and for me that's what bruises me the most. But it will feel more like punches or something not like slaps that just burn your skin.

This tool in my case happens to be a metal rod (it's a piece from an ab roller I don't use) which you can see in the picture below next to the hairbrush, but anything a bit heavy will do the same effect, it could be a thick piece of wood

The tools like rulers and wooden spoons are a joke and left for sensitive areas.

And just so you know, the heavy bruising you might have seen in my link at the start didn't appear right away, at the moment of the spanking it was just red, a bit later it started getting a bit bruised, and the next day it was straight out purple.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 11-03-2022, 01:30 AM   #10
fedexer

Quote:
Idk might work, everyone is different
Job done! Bath brush made wonderful bruises on my buttocks after 20 smacks.

Quote:
If you're not enjoying what's happening, then don't continue, even if you don't mark
The pain can be bearable and unbearable. But the bearable pain can be easy to bear if inflicted by someone and can be so hard to bear if you doing that stuff yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
And just so you know, the heavy bruising you might have seen in my link at the start didn't appear right away, at the moment of the spanking it was just red, a bit later it started getting a bit bruised, and the next day it was straight out purple.
Maybe doing something wrong but...
My current bruises appears straightaway and starts building after 10 smack by bath brush. Today it's nothing changed except for the monolithic appearance which is beautiful I think.

Advertisements
Kink Talk