Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-29-2022, 08:29 AM   #1
littlechloe

Female 10 Months fully diapered - ask me anything

Hey all!!

I've been wearing diapers now for almost a year, and I feel I'm actually going in deeper and deeper and just wanted to check with other diaper-wearing folks on if I should continue.

Little but about me, my name is Chloe, I'm 26 years old. I've been an ABDL for as long as I can remember, and (re)discovered diapers again at the age of 15. Since then I started wearing pull-ups secretly, first alone in my room, then around the house, going for a walk etc. They made me feel really good, especially since I experience social anxiety and could be described as highly sensitive (or hsp). I sort of felt protected, and safe. They also reminded me to back when I was younger feeling cared for and at ease!

Long story short, I've been wearing them on and off during my studies, and couldn't really be super open about them in my social/daily life, so about a year after I graduated felt it would be a good choice to start over. I moved from Amsterdam (where I did my studies) to Malaga Spain where I've been living now for almost a year. Luckily I work for a remote company, which really helps me hide the fact that I'm wearing diapers to my colleagues / boss.

After my arrival in Spain, I started out wearing diapers longer term. First just as I felt comfortable, not really committing to anything longer term, but I soon noticed I wanted to wear them all the time. So I wore bigger diapers while at home or during work, and pull-ups when I went out.

I quickly noticed how little people really care about you wearing diapers, and how kind people are about supporting you. Mind you I did sometimes told others it was due to a medical reason, which if you look at my anxiety isn't totally untrue.

This sort of allowed me to think about committing to full time, which at the time I was already doing. I made a big thing about throwing away all my undies, panties, strings etc. And started to mark days on a paper calendar. At first I was in a really big pink cloud, I felt amazing and completely myself! I even started to tailor my clothing around wearing diapers, and invested more in onesies, pacies etc.

Around this time I also started to wear bigger diapers outside, which at first made me really anxious. Eventually I noticed the same response as when I wore pull-ups outside for the first time, and besides from the occasional looks people give felt good about being well protected outside.

About 2 months in I noticed that because I still only used my diapers for only peeing, going to the toilet (mostly in the morning), I would pee a lot! Which kind of was nice, but also sort of felt like cheating myself out of using my diapers. I wasn't really ready yet to mess in my diapers, so I bought a potty and started using that instead of my toilet every morning. I did this for about 3 months, and it really helped me get used to 'dealing' with it, like the cleanup and smell. Eventually, I got to messing my diapers as it was just easier, and didn't mind it that much anymore. I also adjusted my diet to make it easier to clean up.

So now about 10 months in, and I noticed that my life has been completely adjusted to me wearing and messing diapers full time. During the day I often have moments where I dribble, and don't really notice me peeing or how full my diaper is. I also started bedwetting, which took a really long time, but especially when you get there, feels amazing when you wake up! About 2 weeks ago, I accidentally messed, I could feel it coming but instead of my body holding it in, I felt it push hard! Which was a complete surprise. Since then it sort of comes and goes.

I would love to hear from you and feel free to reach out and ask my anything!!

XX - Chloe 💋
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 02:14 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

How did you make your rediscovery?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 03:38 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Are any of your close friends aware of you doing this?

Would you let a friend change you if they were full accepting of your diaper wearing?

When you date at what point would you let the potential partner know about your diapers?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 02:27 AM   #4
littlechloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
How did you make your rediscovery?
I was about 14 when I randomly found pull-ups in a store, I bought them just out of curiosity. First time wearing them made me to feel little and comfortable, somehow I immediately felt protected, which surprised me. It took me a while to use them too, I still remember that first package lasted me a long time. I just wore them when I was at home by myself. Eventually, I started wearing them underneath my normal clothing (only items that fully hid them). I remember the fist time feeling daring and I put them on underneath my skirt. What was such a rush. Long story short, that's how it started 😇
Old 10-31-2022, 02:29 AM   #5
littlechloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Are any of your close friends aware of you doing this?

Would you let a friend change you if they were full accepting of your diaper wearing?

When you date at what point would you let the potential partner know about your diapers?
Yes some friends (like my roommates from college) know. They are also the ones that visit me living in Spain.

I didn't let them change me, but I would be open for that.

Early on, also what made it hard to date. I wore pull-ups the last year during dating, which sparked some awkward conversations. Some where also very accepting, but unfortunately nobody stuck. So still single 😇
The following user says Thank You to littlechloe for this post:
Old 10-31-2022, 06:27 PM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlechloe View Post
Yes some friends (like my roommates from college) know. They are also the ones that visit me living in Spain.

I didn't let them change me, but I would be open for that.

Early on, also what made it hard to date. I wore pull-ups the last year during dating, which sparked some awkward conversations. Some where also very accepting, but unfortunately nobody stuck. So still single 😇
Still single...some people just dont appreciate what you have to offer I guess.

Have you found any difference between men and woman as far which sex seems to accept it more?

Are you hoping to some day be in a long term relationship where you are kept diapered and changed etc?

Do you identify as a little or is it just the diaper that you like?
Old 10-31-2022, 08:22 PM   #7
littlechloe

Heart

Have you found any difference between men and woman as far which sex seems to accept it more?

Not really, but there is a difference in response. Guys are often very kind and sweet about it, but when it comes to relationship don’t really commit. Women are a bit more open minded on that front, but I think that’s also due to them being gay, so they are less picky and look more towards other things I have to offer and see diapers as a trade off to that. But that is just from my experience

Are you hoping to some day be in a long term relationship where you are kept diapered and changed etc?

Yes very much so! I’m still trying to find a partner that is willing to do that. But finding someone irl that is less creepy, turned out to be much harder than I thought.

Do you identify as a little or is it just the diaper that you like?

In general as a diaper lover (DL) which goes into little space regularly.
Old 10-31-2022, 09:01 PM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

So you are open to either a man or a woman as a romantic partner?

Do you want your partner to treat you as a little or as a grown woman who wears diapers or a mixture of both?

Are you into any other things that usually go hand in hand with diapers like, pacifiers, baby bottles, kids toys, spanking discipline etc?
Old 11-01-2022, 12:32 AM   #9
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
So you are open to either a man or a woman as a romantic partner?
Yes!

Quote:
Do you want your partner to treat you as a little or as a grown woman who wears diapers or a mixture of both?
Both, I go in and out of feeling little but remain diapered.

Quote:
Are you into any other things that usually go hand in hand with diapers like, pacifiers, baby bottles, kids toys, spanking discipline etc?
Yes!! Everything 🙈
Old 11-01-2022, 05:14 PM   #10
2bchew
getDare Addict

Have you been in a sexual situation yet while wearing your diaper?

If yes with a man or a woman and what was the reaction?

Do you have any other ABDL equipment or toys?

Do you ever masturbate while wearing a dirty diaper?
Old 11-02-2022, 05:16 AM   #11
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Messing your diaper requires quite some "smell control". How do you manage get away with that while outside; or even inside without having problems with the neighbours etc?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 03:22 AM   #12
littlechloe

Default ❤️

Quote:
Have you been in a sexual situation yet while wearing your diaper?
Yes, I have!

Quote:
If yes with a man or a woman and what was the reaction?
Both, with the guy it was after we were on a date. Even though I was wearing pull-ups, it became apparent to him that I was wearing a diaper of some sorts. He asked me about it and I explained the whole thing honestly, he was actually very supportive at the time which made me crush him even more. Eventually wen we got back to his apartment, I wetted my pull-ups to a point of almost leaking. So I grabbed a fresh one out of my purse, and asked him where the toilet was. He told me that he was curious to see it so I showed him. One thing lead to another, we had sex, I put on my fresh pull-ups and stayed over sleeping in nothing but my pull-ups next to him. When we woke up I completely flooded my diapers and even leaked in his bed, he was very sweet about it at the time but things kind of ended there.

Quote:
Do you have any other ABDL equipment or toys?
Uhm, many things actually. Normal regression items like toys, stuffed animals, etcetera. Also a potty, I used this in the past before I started doing my number two's in my diapers. Clothing, onesies, pacies, outfits etc. I'm saving up to buy these mittons, and sockies. They're like bondage items but I'd love to try these out. Here's a link: https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/StraitJ...g_id=647392360

Quote:
Do you ever masturbate while wearing a dirty diaper?
Not that often, because I usually take my diapers off for that. Diapers for me are not something I get turned on because I'm wearing, it's more during I'm wearing. But that's only because I'm wearing now all the time.

But.... having a Hitachi (very strong vibrator) on a full wet diaper is heavenly!
Old 11-11-2022, 03:40 AM   #13
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Messing your diaper requires quite some "smell control". How do you manage get away with that while outside; or even inside without having problems with the neighbours etc?
So yeah, the question you're basically asking is, how do I go about messing myself and not being obvious or bothering others?

Well I want to say that I approach this subject very carefully and that I still have (for the most part) complete control over my bowel. I do feel that continuing down this path, will include being bowel incontinent so I'm already experimenting with what works for me.

For the most part, I’m hoping that my body adjusts completely to messing after I eat because that way it will be extremely predictable and I’ll be able to manage it SO much easier than when I have random messy accidents. This is something I'm already experiencing now, so 80% of my messes happen between 8-10 in the morning. Often right after I drink my morning coffee.

The second thing that I'm trying is diet, I'm trying to eat a lot of fibers to make things as solid as possible.

On top of that, I’ve actually started taking chlorophyll. It doesn’t get rid of all smell, and I don’t think we can expect anything to do that, but it gets rid of probably like, 80% of it. It's working really well for me.

Finally, in situations where I haven't messed, and I'm out during the day, I wear plastic pants over my diapers. I’m hoping that combining the use of both chlorophyll and plastic pants together will give me a big edge in being undetectable for as long as possible, though of course, I will be changing as soon as I can if I’m out in public.

My longtime goal is to permanently let go of my bowel control, realizing someone will eventually notice at some stage, somewhere. Which I'm willing to accept, even though it will be highly embarrassing!
Old 11-11-2022, 04:46 AM   #14
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

What's the sexiest outfit you have worn with diapers.

Does any of your family or work have issues with you wearing diapers

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures, messy diaper, poop and pee

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

Teamup be mean to me
https://teamup.com/c/ispnye/dares-for-sissyxresser

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:22 AM   #15
littlechloe

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
What's the sexiest outfit you have worn with diapers.
Idk about sexy, I think wearing a onesie over my diaper is pretty sexy 🙈. I have a really nice one, it's basically tight enough to support my soggy diapers, and normal enough so I can wear it in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Does any of your family or work have issues with you wearing diapers
Work doesn't know (I work remote), family only knows a bit (I told them I wear sometimes due to anxiety, and bladder issues) which is true.

Advertisements
Kink Talk