Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-02-2022, 09:08 PM   #1
Frank_NewCastle

Male 34/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online)

34/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online)

I hope whoever reads this message are quite well, curious, excited or all of the above. I am a (soon to be) thirty-five year male, who recently got an old interest for Domination rekindled.

It started with a little spark at the beginning of 2022, and has evolved to the point where creating a new user GetDare and posting an ad seemed like the next step in a logical direction.

I will start this ad off by telling the reader a bit about myself. Frank is not my name, but an alias. I will go by Frank, however. As of writing this message I am thirty-four years old, single, and father of one child, that naturally will stay anonymous.

Currently the child is living in a city away from me, but I try to keep my weekends fully reserved for driving to and hanging out with the child and its mother. Luckily we are still on good, friendly terms.

I chose to inform the reader about this immediately, so that you know my potential distractions in life, and that weekends are off limits for any play or contact.

I work a normal 9-5 job (time zone GMT+1), I live in a house by myself and I am quite content with my life. When you are getting close to the ripe age of 35, the evenings tends to be somewhat hectic and busy, but I will always have time for things that interest me, read that as you will.

If you are still reading on after the introduction, I will guess that you are still interested in finding out about the BDSM aspect of this ad. If that is the case, I encourage you to read on.

I have always been Dominant in the bedroom. Ever since I was a teenager I have loved the way Dominance and submission has made me feel, and I have always been quite good at being the strict but caring mentor and teacher most subs expect a Dom to be.

In 2008 I joined several online BDSM communities. I cannot recall when I joined GetDare, I do not remember my username either. The only thing I remember is that I had a lot of fun with the connections I made. Having somebody who was submitted to me was something I really enjoyed, and I am starting to miss the feeling of being someone’s mentor.

When it comes to my Dominant persona I am quite strict. I enjoy rules. I enjoy subs following the rules, and I enjoy pushing a few buttons.

Expect tasks that are to be done daily and weekly, and expect to be disciplined if you fail to do the tasks.

I want to use the first few weeks of conversations to mold you into my perfect sub, and I want to teach you why that is beneficial for both of us.

This will happen strictly online. If you expect constant communication and care, then this is unfortunately something that will not suit you.

Like I said in the introduction: my life can be busy, and I expect yours to be too. But if we can set of some time during the day to converse, for you to give proofs and rundown of your tasks, for me to comment on them and give you new ones, this should work out good for the both of us.

You may be from anywhere in the world, as long as you can set of an hour or two from your morning, afternoon or evening to this. The weekends are off the table for the both of us.

I want us to communicate on either Snapchat or Kik. I will not use any other apps.

That would be it for me trying to sell myself in. Did I do good? Did I spark something in you? Send me a message and see if I contact you!

Try to sell yourself in. Think of it as a job application. Include your username for Snapchat or Kik, since I will be contacting you there if I found your application satisfactory.

I would also like you to state any limits in your application.

I am looking forward to checking my inbox in the coming days.

- Frank
Old 10-31-2022, 10:28 PM   #2
Frank_NewCastle

I’ll reopen this thread
Old 12-06-2022, 11:38 PM   #3
Frank_NewCastle

Looking again! Reopening this thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk