Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-03-2022, 02:39 AM   #121
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I owe a report from my slut challenge for the England Wales game

My challenge was to follow a few tasks as the game went on. Below is the challenge I was sent:

You will go to a pub for the football… you can wear what you want above the waist but you must wear a skirt and red panties

Everytime England touch the ball in wales half you will be rubbing your pussy through your panties But you won’t cum

If England have a shot on target… you must “accidentally” grope somebody

If England score a goal… you must kiss someone

And if England win… you must get somebody to fuck you outside of the pub

Oh and you won’t be going home with your panties… once they are nice and wet you will remove them and discreetly give them to somebody with the words..” here’s a present” but you cannot fuck this person

If wales win… you will remove your top in disgust and leave the pub… so better take a coat with you

If wales score….. you will “accidentally” drop something and bend down to pick it up flashing everyone

So I wore a little tight white dress and a tiny red thong. High heels and a coat.

I got to the pub after the game had started but I did get a few looks as I entered. Bought a drink and was stood against the wall to watch. England seemed to spend a lot of time in the welsh half so I was rubbing my pussy through my panties quite a lot and getting quite hot and horny. I also attracted a bit of attention and got chatting and flirting with a group of friends. I know nothing about football so kept asking what was happening. I got a lot of drinks as well, including shots, so was starting to get a bit drunk. I also made out with a guy who fingered me up against the wall. And I flirted and was groped by a few guys at half time. They’d clearly realized what a slut I am.

Second half was better and as England scored their first goal I grabbed a random guy and snogged him. He was surprised and it nearly started a fight with the other guys I’d been messing with before, then on the second goal I snogged another guy, and he got quite into it, gabbing my ass and fully going for it. Third goal was the same with another guy and by now I was pretty drunk and some of the details are hazy but I think there was a bit of a fight between a couple of the guys and someone shouted slut in my face and left. I think he was a guy I’d made out with at half time.

At full time in the middle of the group I pulled down my thong, which was damp from me being so horny and I handed it to a random guy and said “here’s a present “ then I grabbed another guy (remember I was quite drunk) and told him to fuck me. I think he was probably drunk as well but we left the pub and I was aware of a few others following. At the side of the pub he pulled up my dress and took out his cock and fucked me up against the wall with my back to the wall and my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. Others were cheering and egging him on until he came. I didn’t. “What a hot slut” is what he said to his mates as he walked back to them leaving me to try to sort out my dress and I could hear guys laughing.

I felt like a proper cheap slut that night and the next day I had one hell of a hangover but I had a lot of fun!!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 06:46 AM   #122
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thats a pretty good football game lol

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 12:36 PM   #123
dontgetcaught

I truly find you terribly fascinating. The guts that you have. I can’t imagine myself doing anything remotely close to what you do. Or how I would meet anyone that would be like the people you meet! Maybe it’s very different in this part of the US where I live and I need to get out more. But I have mad respect for you and even some envy. It sounds so incredibly fun! I love reading your reports so thank you for sharing. I’m also a man so maybe that also changes some things.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 01:22 AM   #124
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
I truly find you terribly fascinating. The guts that you have. I can’t imagine myself doing anything remotely close to what you do. Or how I would meet anyone that would be like the people you meet! Maybe it’s very different in this part of the US where I live and I need to get out more. But I have mad respect for you and even some envy. It sounds so incredibly fun! I love reading your reports so thank you for sharing. I’m also a man so maybe that also changes some things.
It’s easy finding guys willing to fuck most of the time. I don’t report a lot of the blowouts I get when a guy wants to date and be romantic rather than just use me. I also do get turned down often but again I don’t report them

Sometimes I’m scared or nervous, sometimes I’m just so horny I’m not thinking straight and just go for it, sometimes I need alcohol to help!

It’s a lot harder finding women for some of the challenges I’m set. Much much harder, which is one of the reasons I rarely do it. That said I just also much prefer getting fucked by men!!

More reports to add soon. Spent last night with the Domme I reported on before but this time as her pet as she serviced clients. I aren’t £200 for the night and had some fun, although I was her helper/pet rather than the focus of the evening

Will add the report later

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 12-10-2022, 02:11 AM   #125
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I’ve met up with the domme I wrote about in a previous post. We met once for dinner and once for a coffee. Nothing kinky just like an ordinary date. There is something about her that really turns me on. She’s so sexy it hurts. Anyway she asked me to be her helper/pet one evening while she was servicing clients. Emphasis was on helper and it was clear that the evening would be about the clients and not me

I arrived at 4pm about an hour before the first client. This was to show me what to do and what was expected of me. She was already in gear. She was wearing long latex boots and gloves, fishnet stockings, a latex thong and a bra which really only just held her breasts in. Her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail and her makeup was flawless. Everything about her tall, toned, tanned body said goddess, and from now on I’ll refer to her as mistress.

I was stripped naked. A collar fitted as were ankle and wrist cuffs. I was plugged and I had to wear a black latex mask with openings for my eyes and mouth. I was not to speak at any point in the evening. I was to do exactly as I was told, without hesitation no matter what it was. I was to take no initiative at any point and only follow orders. I was by this point very nervous and very turned on. Mistress switched from being friendly to dominate in a second. She told me I should be marked as a slave, so before anyone arrived I was bent over and my ass whipped 20 times to leave nice red welts for all to see. Then we waited. Mistress was in her laptop and I was stood in a corner of the room with my hands behind my head waiting

At 4pm the door bell rand and I was I strictes to answer it. I checked the codes as I’d been instructed and the guy on the other side confirmed who he was and I let him in. He was a tubby, 40ish guy. About 6 foot. He looked a bit nervous but he was a regular so knew what to expect. I stood back in my corner and he stood waiting for mistress. She kept him waiting for about 10mins. Then she stood and walked to him with a look of utter disdain on her face. She walked around him insulting him. Then she turned to me and said “strip him”. I moved forward and removed his clothes. She took his underwear but the rest I placed in the corner on a chair. Mistress sat on the sofa looking at him, she ordered me to go into all 4s and move to in front of her sideways on and she used me as a footstool resting her heeled boots on my back. Worm (that’s what she called him) was also told to get on all 4s crawl over and lick her boots. He did this.

Over the course of the next hour I remained kneeling on all 4s while mistress whipped him, pegged him, insulted him, tortured his cock and balls and had him screaming and begging for mercy, which she didn’t give. I was not able to see everything. I was used at times to tie him to a bench, or fasten him to various frames etc and then mistress would abuse him. It was pretty extreme. Crushing his balls, pins through his foreskin, whipped his ass till it bled, covered his cock and balls in deep heat and even down his cock.

He was never allowed to touch her as he was too worthless. But my god did he suffer. Finally his reward was when mistress pissed all over his underwear and he was allowed to suck them before getting dressed and leaving. Mistress gave after care and once it was over they were quite chatty and friendly. She gave him exactly what he wanted.

3 other clients were similar in their extremity of the sessions. All were pegged, some with eye watering l’y big dildos. 2 were allowed to eat out my pussy. As a lowly slave they were told that they would never be good enough to eat mistress’s pussy but they were allowed to eat another slaves. I enjoyed lying back and opening my legs as they are my pussy while mistress fucked them hard. I wasn’t allowed to cum though so it was frustrating

For one client I was locked in the cage with a blindfold and sound dampening headphones on. I was left there for the whole session as apparently the client was famous. So it was confidential and I wasn’t able to work out who it was but I was told he was a politician in the government

So I earned £200 as I got 59 for each client (not the politician as I didn’t do anything). It was an interesting experience to see her at work. Also some quite shocking things people will pay for. It was also frustrating as I spent a lot of time stood or on all 4s. I did enjoy tying the clients up, I got to whip one, and I got my pussy eaten out, but it wasn’t about me, so I can’t complain

I’ll definitely do it again, and it was an interesting night. I missed not getting a good fuck though

I’m meeting mistress again for dinner tomorrow. Hopefully it will be more than just dinner this time.

I’m in need of more challenges so please send some through

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 12:28 PM   #126
MisterDare

I honestly want to see how intense of a session your mistress can create for you.
Old 01-01-2023, 04:55 AM   #127
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve been busy having some random fucks over the last few weeks and haven’t had chance to write up any reports but on Christmas Eve I took part in a gangbang and felt I owe you all a report as it was a lot of fun.

The session was set up by a friend of mine and he also took part in it. The idea was to have 9 guys and 3 girls so there was a hole for every cock and all 9 guys could be satisfied at the same time. It was to be held in a suite in a hotel. Only requirement was to be smooth, clean and with good makeup and be prepared to fuck all night. This wasn’t a domination session, but a fun full on gangbang. However one of the girls pulled out about an hour before the start and it was too late to get a replacement so it ended up being 9 guys and 2 girls

I arrived at the hotel wearing a tight red dress and heels. No underwear or plug. Very excited and ready to get fucked. I was one of the last to enter the room and people were chatting in an almost nervous way. The guys were all over 40 I think. A couple in decent shape, but nothing special and at least 2 of them were probably in their 60s. The other girl, Helen, was blond, tall, quite slim but had lovely full breasts and a Shapley ass. Compared to my tall, slim athletic toned body we made a nice contrast.

The organiser told everyone to strip and fold clothes and place in a cupboard, which we did. No one seemed to be self conscious which was encouraging. Helen and I moved close and started kissing. I think we both sensed this was the best was to get the guys hard and to get the fun started. Soon we were fulliy making out and I was playing with her lovely tits and she was stroking my now very wet pussy. She gently pushed me onto the very large bed and I pulled myself on and opened my legs wide as the went down and kissed my pussy before expertly licking it and sending shivers of pleasure through my whole body and she soon had me moaning. The guys were mostly taking in the view but it didn’t take long for one of them to move above my head and he slapped his cock on my face a few times until I tilted my head back and took his whole length into my mouth. I felt his cock touch the back of me throat and heard him moan as he started to gently fuck my mouth and throat. With Helen working my pussy I felt as if I was in heaven. So much pleasure to be had

It wasn’t long until I heard the slap, slap, slap of someone who was now fucking Helen while she ate my pussy. I felt the shudders through her body and she was also moaning. I now had a cock in each hand and the one in my mouth. It’s hard in this situation to stay focused as there is so much going on, but what a great feeling

Helens mouth was soon replaced by a cock in my pussy and although I couldn’t see I could hear from her muffled moaning that she was now also taking a cock in her mouth and pussy as well. I flipped over onto my knees so I could better suck cock and over the next period of time (no idea how long) I sucked about 4 or 5 different cocks and was fucked at the same time by several different guys as well. Some in my pussy and some in my ass. I fucking love anal and when the first guy fucked my ass I was literally screaming with pleasure while trying to stay focused on sucking the cocks in front of me.

After a while 2 guys lay on the bed and Helen and I climbed on top and mounted their cocks. 2 other guys approached from behind and fucked our asses so we were both getting fucked in out pussys and asses at the same time. 2 other guys fucked out moths so all 3 of our holes we’re getting used. This is intense and I’ve only done it a few times before but I came and I came hard from the over stimulating experience. I really struggled to suck the cock at the same time so the guy helped me by holding my hair and forcefully fucking my throat.

The guys swapped with each other more times than I can remember and I think all 9 fucked each of our holes at some point. I was getting pretty exhausted at this point but a couple of guys came in my pussy and ass so this was a chance for a break as Helen sucked up all the cum from my holes and then dribbled it into my mouth from hers before we were making out again, swirling the cum around our tongues. The guys enjoyed this and soon we were both getting fucked again in both holes while we kissed. Next it was my turn to clean the cum. Helen had a couple of guys shoot over her tits and pussy and I dutifully cleaned it all up and shared it with Helen in another hot kissing session.

The gangbang lasted several hours and it was about 3 or 4 in the morning that the guys started to drift off as they had to get back to their families. This left just Helen and myself and the guy who organized it in the room. So we gave him a thank you by both sucking his cock and balls at the same time before we both knelt side by side and he fucked each of our holes one olafter the other.

He said he hadn’t cum yet and he blew his load over both our faces. I was going to lick it off but he told us to leave it and go home like that so the world can see what sluts we are. We giggled and dressed and I walked proudly out with his cum on my face. I was drunk and high on sex and cum and have never felt better but also exhausted. The Uber driver kept asking me if I was ok, but he turned down the bj I offered him, which was disappointing

Christmas was a full day in comparison with family, but I’ve had a lot of fucks over the last week and I intend to make 2023 my sluttiest year ever!

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-01-2023, 05:26 AM   #128
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

Great report! May the new year treat you well!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 11:54 PM   #129
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Christmas was a full day in comparison with family, but I’ve had a lot of fucks over the last week and I intend to make 2023 my sluttiest year ever!
Happy new year.
As you want to be sluttier than ever, are there any particular slutty things you've yet to try that you'd like?
The human sex map might help you pinpoint some:
https://humansexmap.com/
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 02:27 AM   #130
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Happy new year.
As you want to be sluttier than ever, are there any particular slutty things you've yet to try that you'd like?
The human sex map might help you pinpoint some:
https://humansexmap.com/
Interesting

I will look and see what I can tick off over the year

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-03-2023, 03:56 AM   #131
Topgear
Distinguished Member

This year you should keep count of how many loads you take in each hole. Share your numbers every month.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 11:35 PM   #132
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
This year you should keep count of how many loads you take in each hole. Share your numbers every month.
Good idea

So far this year I have had 2 loads in my ass and 3 in my mouth, although 3 of those only come from 2 guys

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-04-2023, 01:13 AM   #133
r0ver
getDare Addict

To help you be as slutty as possible maybe consider some clothing rules.
For the rest of the year try these:

Unless as part of a dare or challenge, requested by a sexual partner or dom/domme:
(Obviously tone it down at work if you think it likely to lead to you getting in trouble again).
Naked except for high heels when at home or when staying in hotel rooms etc. Keep curtains and blinds open.
Whenever visiting people you think might be comfortable with it (or in any social situation you think it might be tolerated or encouraged) ask if you can be naked.
No bras or knickers.
Only micro skirts or dresses.
Only tops that make it obvious that you aren't wearing a bra
Only high heels unless exercising.
Only thong swim/ beachwear
When the weather allows you should be naked outside as much as possible.
Old 01-04-2023, 01:35 AM   #134
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
To help you be as slutty as possible maybe consider some clothing rules.
For the rest of the year try these:

Unless as part of a dare or challenge, requested by a sexual partner or dom/domme:
(Obviously tone it down at work if you think it likely to lead to you getting in trouble again).
Naked except for high heels when at home or when staying in hotel rooms etc. Keep curtains and blinds open.
Whenever visiting people you think might be comfortable with it (or in any social situation you think it might be tolerated or encouraged) ask if you can be naked.
No bras or knickers.
Only micro skirts or dresses.
Only tops that make it obvious that you aren't wearing a bra
Only high heels unless exercising.
Only thong swim/ beachwear
When the weather allows you should be naked outside as much as possible.
I like this and will do my best to follow these rules

I don’t wear high heels at work as I’m on my feet all the time but maybe I should start

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-04-2023, 01:42 AM   #135
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Good idea

So far this year I have had 2 loads in my ass and 3 in my mouth, although 3 of those only come from 2 guys
Also try and keep track of how many are from people you haven't fucked before.

Advertisements
Kink Talk