Old 06-11-2021, 04:07 PM   #1
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Clone a willy dildo

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...kit-92702.aspx

Has anyone tried these kits. If so how are they are they worth it or are the low quality.

I think it would be fun and degrading to have to suck or be fucked by your own penis.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:19 AM   #2
Jeagermanjensen

I bought a clone a willy set from adam and eve. It came out horribly! My girlfriend and I didn't do enough research. It could have easily been avoided. Make sure you shave, I didn't, and it definitely impacts the final texture. Additionally, I forgot what we forgot to do, but for some reason, there were water droplets between the two silicon sections. Made my fake dick look pockmarked and awful haha. Definitely something I will try again though.

M/23/Switch/US
Jeagermanjensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:21 PM   #3
MaybeBaby

Just make sure you stay hard while the plaster sets. Otherwise you'll wind up with a mold of your soft cock, which is great for display purposes, not so much for sex.
PM Dares

Kik- MaybeBabyGD... I get an overwhelming amount of Kik messages so please don't Kik me just to ask to use my Lovense or just to tell me you found me on GetDare. Please DO send me photos.
Lovense Username- MaybeBabyGD
MaybeBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 07:18 AM   #4
Willitfit

There wasn't enough Silicone to clone my whole willy. About 2/3

Likes: insertion, anal, machine, sensory deprivation, e-stim, diy toys. Banter

I'm willing to think about ... or try anything . Maybe my limits or likes need more additions

Limits: things illegal, scat, pee, real pain...Like PAIN, blood, family, pics with face,
No underaged ppl.... ever

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Join today

Kik: willitfit87
Willitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 02:14 PM   #5
Met

If you are normal size, you might need extra mats to get it full size.
Using a cockring or rubberband helps to make veins and keep you erect.

I got it right the first time, but dont assume it will be great the first time, try to avoid the innerwalls, so if you have a banana shape, maybe skip it.
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 02:45 AM   #6
Wordsmith

I did not buy the clone a willy set but alginate and silicone. It's basically the same as the clone a willy set but you can achieve better results. And you have more material if the first try fails.

There are different types of alginate, some types cure fast some slow. I did it with fast-curing alginate (3min cure time) and a 2l coke bottle with the bottom cut away. It's better to do it with a partner because mixing some stuff is not the sexiest thing to do and you could lose your erection. If you don't have a vacuum chamber make sure to pour the alginate gently on one spot to prevent bubbles. If you have a vacuum chamber you need alginate which cures slower, we don't want to cure it without the cock inside.

I must say that putting my dick in this cold stuff was not enjoyable, but I managed to stay hard without a cock ring. You can also use warm water, but this will make the alginate cure faster. When the mold is done you can relax, you have enough time now to mix the silicone. To prevent bubbles in the silicone make sure to mix both components slowly. Try to avoid that air being mixed in. Then pour it like the alginate on one spot, slowly but steadily. You may use a blowtorch on the liquid silicone but don't overdo it. This way the surface bubbles pop. Professionals let the silicone cure in a pressure chamber, but I think most people don't have such a thing.

My silicone toy came out great besides a small hole on the bottom side. If you have any questions or need tips, contact me or leave a reply here. I love to talk about craft stuff.

Edit: Oh my, I just clicked on the link and was shocked at how expensive this is. I paid 18.9€ for a huge bag of alginate, 29.9€ for 1kg of silicone, and a few bucks for the coke. I guess that I could make 4-6 cock toys with this material

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, edging, bondage, inflicting moderate pain, reading detailed reports, erotica

Dislikes: Ageplay, Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non-consensual, scat, full public, cutting, blood, kids, needles

Last edited by Wordsmith; 08-26-2022 at 02:57 AM.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk