Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-11-2019, 04:07 PM   #16
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

1) Are you male or female
I'm a male.

2) Have you ever posted or sent pics with your face?
I have posted pics with my face but those are vanilla ones on facebook.
And I have sent pics with my face to people I trust.

3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for?
Once again vanilla pictures I have posted on Facebook but that doesn't really expose me. Nude or sexual pics on the other hand are at least on two sites and they've been on there for several years and I have no intent in taking them down.

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting?
No I'm weird as nude pics are no sweat for me but I get extremely nervous when I'm on webcam...go figure.

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then?
Well I wouldn't say regularly, well depending on who you ask actually lol.
I do send them to friends on here WHEN they ask of them, not before and I don't even proposition them with one. Also strangers have seen my intimate areas as I have posted them on craigslist when you could still post sex ads on there and on other sites where i don't know a lot of people. I would never send them to my family though. They don't know about this side of my life and I intend to keep it that way. I really don't like face pics, my face isn't the most photogenic but I have given full body shoots, face included to at least one person whom I trust a lot.

6) What kinds of things have you done in pics or vids?
Mostly just pics of my package, nipples, ass. I've taken some outside pics, pics with clothespins, pics with something inserted in my ass. As for vids just me masturbating (regular and to completion) and moaning as one person who got them really like guys moaning or fucking myself anally. Nothing incredibly crazy.

7) Have any of the previous questions lead to other events or experiences?
Um not really. I mean the fact that I don't give pics or vids to just anybody unless they ask and I trust them means that I'm probably already in a situation with them.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 06:03 AM   #17
Tarcsowo

Male
Never with face, but a lot without.
3) Have you ever posted pictures to sites like temporarily exposed? How long for?
I've never done temporary pics, everything I've ever posted is still up.
4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting?
I have gone on omegle naked once. It's kind of awkward and I don't like talking to people 1 on 1 very much, but masturbating with a bunch of strangers watching you is certainly unique.
5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then?
I don't send any pics or vids to people directly but I've posted a decent amount of videos and a couple pictures on reddit in the past, under the same username as here.
I have vids of ruining an orgasm, cumming through my underwear, humping a pillow, that sort of stuff.
Not really, no.
Old 05-13-2019, 04:38 PM   #18
fl1985

Male
Yes
Yes, for a couple of weeks
No
No, but my pics and vids are publicly available online.
Stripping, CBT, spanking, body writing, ass play
No
Toys: Butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, nipple clamps, ball gag, ring gag, mouth spreaders, penis gag, chastity cages, paddles and more
kik: ffll1985
Kink Talk: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=42519
fl1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:12 AM   #19
hornycpl

couple
yes
yes. an hour to few days
yes. no meet
have to a close friend who fancies my wife
masterbate
once
hornycpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #20
tmoney256

Male
Yes
Yes
Yes, yes, no
Only strangers, most of the time with face.

Anal insertions, masturbating, nude outside etc

Jail

Okay look I'm just a horny guy I like the idea of being exposed.

My Kik is Tmoneypic
I don't really know what I like because I haven't done much.

My hard limits are messy, urine, fecal, diaper, CD, TS
tmoney256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 10:40 AM   #21
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Male

Yes I have. I've posted pics with my face on my facebook. I will send face pics to people who don't really have any intention of exchanging naughty pics and/or to those who I really trust.

Temporarily...no. I have posted vanilla and naughty pics online on a few sites and...they're still there and I don't really plan on taking them down.

No I really don't like cams as opposed to just pics. I don't know why and I've never had any really desire to be on those sites. I used to modify a person who did streams on a site that I won't state because it could lead to nudity though. She's one of my best friends now and was my Domme for a short period of time.

I did to strangers when craigslist was still a thing but if I send them now they're usually to people I'm involved with in some capacity. Never to my family. Once again I only include my face if I really truly trust the person.
As face and nudity together can be dangerous.

I've been naked, just my parts, masturbating, cumming, spreading, a bit of anal, probably some body writing at some point in time, and a little bit of spanking on the ass and my package.

Not really honestly. Most of the naked pics I've sent have been to people I'd already been involved with.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 05:02 AM   #22
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

male
yes not posted but i do have a mistress who get face pics from me
yes a couple weeks i was up there
yes without face and no
yes to a stranger but never to friends or family
all my likes and punishments
yes i met someone on here she then became my dominant and we had a threesome

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:35 PM   #23
striker101

Male

Yes, I have

Yes. I think the longest was extended and up for almost 2.5 months.

Yes, no face, and sadly not really.

A couple hookup "friends" occasionally. Frequently send pics to strangers on Grindr when trying to hookup with them, sometimes on site like temporarily exposed, sometimes as forfeits to people I've chatted with on here. No to close friends and definitely not family.

Mimic poses from other photos, body writing, a couple times when having sex, self bondage. And ... a lot more, haha.

Yeah, most definitely from sharing pics with guys on Grindr. Had a scummy guy share a kinky face pic with vulgar body writing to a group on telegram (though I did get off on the loss of control and exposure) — but be very careful and cautious of who you trust.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 05:47 AM   #24
Dirk-exposed

Male

Yes

Yes. For one day with possibility to extend.

No.

To strangers, including face.

beeing naked, masturbate.

No.
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 12:08 PM   #25
Slaveuk

Male

Yes

Yes - think the longest a post has been up for was about 14 days

4) Have you ever gone on sites like omegle whilst naked? With or without your face? Did you meet anyone interesting? Yes without face but nothing to exciting comes of it it seems

5) Do you regularly send pics or vids naked to friends, strangers or even family? Do you include your face then? Strangers yes

Jerking, stripping, cumming, cbt or whatever has been requested

Unfortunately not

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 12:29 PM   #26
Jorscoped

Male

Yes I have, to select few I grew to trust.

Yes I have. Typically hours, less than a day.
Never with face outside of closed groups/private chats.

Not Omegle, but a site designed for naked/masturbatory video chat. Never with face, and never kept up with anyone from there.

I do in a private convo with someone online, and also one close friend I know in person.

Mostly simple dares, stripping, teasing. Showing most any body part, and imitating certain poses described to me.

Kind of. Met a couple of communities around the activity, and made a couple good connections within. Made me more open to trying things, and even visiting nude or clothing optional locations.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:38 AM   #27
SlimBiGuy

1) Are you male or female?
Male.

Yes.

Yes, many times. Usually for short periods of time and with no face, just for some easy exhibitionist fun. But one time I got risky and posted a pic from behind with asshole, balls, and face, and it was reposted for over a month. It was also posted on someone's xhamster account and was there for about a year, until The Great Purge happened.

Yes, many times. Like I said above, this kind of thing is easy exhibitionist fun. No face. Met many guys to masturbate with.

I take pics and vids for my bf often.

You name it.

Not sure how to answer this question...
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 02:14 AM   #28
SebC

What i wanna know is how do you feel about posting pictures online and sending them to other people? Have you had any experiences where it has backfired or lead to something else?

Posting and sharing humiliating pictures of me is a real turn on, and i can't stop myself to do it often.

Male

Yes, at start it was a hard limit but the first time i do was so exciting that i have to do it again and again...

Yes i post pictures on temporarilyexposed, exxxpose.me, eblue, destryable, ratemyexposure...And i have actually some humiliating pictures online in exposedrealfun (227812-310645-336376)

No i never do, i prefer make pictures on request...But i often think about doing it...

Yes i regularly send pics to stranger but not to friends or family...Sometimes my face is included and it all depends of my moods and the kind of stranger i am talking with...

Jerkoff, selffacial, body writing, open window, open doors, semi public, outdoor, crossdressing, humiliation...

It make me each time more daring about the kijnd of pictures i share
Old 12-06-2022, 08:40 AM   #29
Yachiru

Female
Not full face, but lower jaw and lips
Ni
No
No
Just some spicy selfies
A full on panic attack because I messed up and almost put my full name in the picture. Still anxious about sending pictures since that day so keeping it a hard limit.
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk