Newbee123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:29 AM   #7037
fluffynr
Distinguished Member

1. Dare lasts 2 hours per line
2. No changing allowed only adding.

Likes: Diapers, ABDL,crossdressing, eat cum, edging, bondage, pee
Dislikes: scat, Orgasm Denial, pain, long edging
Limits: Illegal, family & friends, photos,permanent,long dares(>1d), public,scat eating, messy food, anal

PM Dares
My Toys
fluffynr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 02:03 AM   #7038
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

3. Constant hydration is needed, one glass (250ml) of water every hour

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 02:19 AM   #7039
RaeAllDay

3. Constant hydration is needed, one glass (250ml) of water every hour
4. Must have pacifier or thumb in mouth whenever you're having screen time.

Kik: RaeAllDay29

Likes, dislikes, limits
RaeAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 02:32 AM   #7040
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Boom!
1. Dare lasts an entire day and both nights.(starts at bedtime the previous day, the entire day, and the entire night until you wake up- when it ends.)
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 02:38 AM   #7041
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

1. Dare lasts an entire day and both nights.(starts at bedtime the previous day, the entire day, and the entire night until you wake up- when it ends.)
2. Must take a dose of castor oil at start (OR IF LIMIT) Drink 48oz of water in the first 3 hours after waking up, and another 48oz in the following 3.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 05:08 AM   #7042
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

2. Must take a dose of castor oil at start (OR IF LIMIT) Drink 48oz of water in the first 3 hours after waking up, and another 48oz in the following 3.
3. Must dress up in your most babyish attire (onesie, footer, etc.) during bed time. If possible wear them underneath your other clothing during waking hours

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

Old 11-23-2022, 03:01 PM   #7043
madeapuddle

I'll be having the rest of the week off to do this if I were to lose

3. Must dress up in your most babyish attire (onesie, footer, etc.) during bed time. If possible wear them underneath your other clothing during waking hours
4. All diapers must be boosted, and all potties must go in diapers.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 03:50 PM   #7044
littlelukas

5. All drinks must be out of a baby bottle

If I lose it will be the weekend

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 04:03 PM   #7045
madeapuddle

This one is interesting so I will post again (hope to not get boomed, cause this one could get really good!)

6. Baby must stay hydrated: drink at least 12 oz of water/fluids per hour. Also, if you elect to use the castor oil on #2, do not poop 24 hours prior to this potato. In addition, take a suppository mid-day.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
Old 11-23-2022, 04:07 PM   #7046
littlelukas

6. Baby must stay hydrated: drink at least 12 oz of water/fluids per hour. Also, if you elect to use the castor oil on #2, do not poop 24 hours prior to this potato. In addition, take a suppository mid-day.
7. Babys dont have Sex, no cummies while Dare and 2 days after

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 04:08 PM   #7047
Madame.Eve

7. Boomer can request diaper proof and can punish the baby if proof is not received in a timely manner

All Dares will be delegated to my Slave
LikesWedgies, swirlies, cleaning tasks, denial, humiliation, spanking, begging, bladder control, forced wetting, hypnosis, messy
LimitsPublic, permanent, messing

We take frequent breaks to keep my slave from getting overwhelmed

DM Me “Denied” to add to my Slave’s Denial

Wedgie Maid Slave’s TeamUp

KinkTalk photos

Wishlist

Not Looking For Any Other Slaves

Madame.Eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 06:12 PM   #7048
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

8. Boomer can request diaper proof and can punish the baby if proof is not received in a timely manner
9. To ensure compliance to no sex, baby should be in chastity. If no cage, replace it with 2 more days of 24/7 diaper

Old 11-23-2022, 06:16 PM   #7049
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

8. Boomer can request diaper proof and can punish the baby if proof is not received in a timely manner
9. To ensure compliance to no sex, baby should be in chastity. If no cage, replace it with 2 more days of 24/7 diaper
10. 2 tubs of baby food must be eaten with every meal. Anyone in the potato or boomer may PM loser with flavors if they wish, if they get more jars then the dare lasts all jars must be consumed before they are released.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 06:22 PM   #7050
madeapuddle

10. 2 tubs of baby food must be eaten with every meal. Anyone in the potato or boomer may PM loser with flavors if they wish, if they get more jars then the dare lasts all jars must be consumed before they are released.
11. Diapers must be full and soaked before changing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, cumulative, diaper