Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2022, 06:42 AM   #106
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* so I waking up this morning I was already rather leaky and needy *blushes* Once I was alone I figured I would roll the dice and see if today they would be kinder to me

Quote:
Here will be the current list for next time:
Current list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - 10 hard spanks to each arse cheek, tit and pussy.
3 - edge X times, each in a different way
4 - Braless while at home the rest of the day
5 - 10min with just the head of your dildo in. Bonus touching not by your leaky hole.
6 - 30min plug time, with a tight crotch rope

And the ‘upcoming’ list
Where applicable, X is whatever number you need to roll to get that result

- 15min pinch/pull/twisting nipples
- 10min anal, that isn’t your plug
- 5min pegged nipples, with your vibe on them.
Stripping naked I rolled the dice *blushes* and got a 6 *blushes* so much better than a 1 .....but I really reallly wanted a 3!!!

I moved so my chest was down and ass was up *blushes* to slide the medium plug in. gosh...*blushes* *squirms* ....I want to be so filled

Then I grabbed my rope to tie a crotchrope *blushes* felt so so exposing standing there naked tying it on *blushes* it is quite snug and one strand is on either side of my clit *blushes* desperately making me want to touch it. Gosh.

*blushes*

also.....sitting with it on and the vibe buzzing and the plug in *blushes* *squirms* so delightfully needy. *blushes*

so much better then a 1

Here is the list for the next roll:
1 - no more fun today
2 - 10 hard spanks to each arse cheek, tit and pussy.
5 - 10min with just the head of your dildo in. Bonus touching not by your leaky hole.
6 -15min pinch/pull/twisting nipples

And the ‘upcoming’ list
- 10min anal, that isn’t your plug

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 07:17 AM   #107
aloe
Distinguished Member

*squrims* 30 minutes can feel like a long time *blushes*

Gosh. I want to touch more. my clit...my nipples anything.

During that time the laundry I had in finsished so I slipped on a soft pair of pants and a sweater. *blushes* feeling the pants brush against me *squirms* sooooo needy.

then moving around with the plug and the crotchrope *BLUSHES* so so so squirmy. gosh. I wanted to touch. I want to touch more. *blushes*

I came back to my room with a few minutes left on the timer. Slipping off my pants I had very clearly been leaking *blushes*

mmmm little aside... gosh the vibe at this moment feels so good

and my nipplles were pokey and wanting attention. Did I mention I really wanted to touch more...

When the timer went off I took the crotch rope off...but maybe left the plug in *blushes* ..... not wanting to feel all empty *blushes*

......I reallllllllllly want to roll a 3!!!

2...okay 2... at least it is not a 1...

*blushes* 2 - 10 hard spanks to each arse cheek, tit and pussy.*blushes*

not the touching I was hoping for *blushes*

gosh gosh. okay.

10 to each arse cheek was okay. *blushes* bum up shoulders down I hit each 10 times *blushes* they are pink and stingy

then tits. gosh. *squirms* took more to convince myself to spank hard *blushes* ....but also now pink and stingy *blushes*

gosh this vibe!!! so good

then my pussy *BLUSHES* still so leaky...each time my hand came away slick *blushes* it was so hard to hit hard but I got 10 hardish ones *BLUSHES* *squirms*

......going to roll again...

here is the list:
Current list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - 10min anal, that isn’t your plug
6 - 15min pinch/pull/twisting nipples

And the ‘upcoming’ list

*squirms*

*squirms*

2 again *BLUSHES*

*BLUSHES*

10min anal, that isn’t your plug

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 12-08-2022, 07:45 AM   #108
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*
2: 10min anal, that isn’t your plug

10 minutes is a long time. *BLUSHES*

I started the timer and leaned over bed kneeling so my ass was out and chest was pressed into the bed *blushed* then I slowly started inserting and removing my finger *BLUSHES*

gosh I felt so so exposed there. *blushes* and my finger felt so small compared to the plug

*BLSUSHES* letting my mind wander while my finger kept moving....to how exposed I was........what that would look like.........*blushes* *squirms* how needy I am *blushes* how small my finger felt *BLUSJES*

gosh. 10 minutes went by *blushes*

Here is the list:
1 - no more fun today
2 - 5min pegged nipples, with your vibe on them.

another roll...........realllllllly wanting that 3......

2!! Still waaayyy better than a 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squirms*
*takes vibe out*

*boushes* feeling so empty

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
soosososo leaky

gosh.

I managed to edge inthe last 30seconds gosh. gsh I want to touch so mcuh cmore

so leaky. gohs. so needy. mmm *leaves list as is*

nononononononononooooooooooooooooooooooo

I rollled a 1

I wanted that 3.........I wanted those edges!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGahhg.

ugh

Old 12-08-2022, 08:11 AM   #109
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
The dice seem like they are hating you aloe. At least you get to squirm from all the other tasks! Those reports are definitely making me smile, a joy to hear you enjoy it.

Let me add a few more tasks for you to do while being productive:

3) Put your dildo on a chair, and sit down on it in front if a table. Spend at least 15 minutes of being productive on it (writing, checking balances, emails, etc.).

Enjoy the control
The dice still seem to be hating me *blushes* but then I remembered these were here as I was sitting down with my laptop.

*BLUSHES* I went and grabbed my dildo and stuck it to the chair *blushes*

made sure I had everything I needed then slipped off my pants and slowly lowerd myself down onto it *squirms*

soooooooooooo full. soooooooooo good.

feeling myself gently clench around it and how deep and full it feels while I'm sitting *Blushes*

so so good.

yay productive time!

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 12-08-2022, 08:58 AM   #110
aloe
Distinguished Member

*squirms* *stands-up*

soooooooooo empty. gosh.

....so needy....

*blushes*

gosh I want an orgasm *BLUSHES*

Old 12-08-2022, 02:26 PM   #111
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Fun day it seems! And I'm sure an orgasm will be close. Actually let me just add it to your list, at the end of course

When it's Sunday, you can ignore the 1 roll of this list and keep going at it to get that much needed release. Please add these to the list in order:

1) 5 minutes with you on your knees, dildo on the chair and your mouth around the dildo
2) One edge without touching your clit
3) Because I did love the report of how exposed this made you: 5 minutes of anal with something that is not your plug.
4) 5 minutes anal with your plug. Just to feel the difference;(
5) 5 minutes naked, legs spread and blindfoled on top of your bed.
6) One edge ridden for 30 seconds.
7) Two edges with clamps on your nipples.
8) Write 3 words that describe your current state with a marker on your body.
9) Orgasm! Any way you like, including asking others how to orgasm. You may have multiple.
10) At least 2 Orgasms! Don't stop stimulating yourself in between.
11) At least 2 Orgasms, the first one will be without touching your clit.
12) At least one orgasm, but no clitoral stimulation at all.

You can only hit one of the orgasms, all others are void afterwards. I'm sure this will make the list even more fun than it already is, knowing if you are lucky enough you might just get to an orgasm

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 09:05 AM   #112
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
The dice seem like they are hating you aloe. At least you get to squirm from all the other tasks! Those reports are definitely making me smile, a joy to hear you enjoy it.

1) Strip naked and plug yourself. Spend at least 15 minutes cleaning your room. You can prepare everything you need in advance (vaccuum, cleaning towels, etc)

Enjoy the control
I realllllly hope the dice are nicer to me today....especially with those very squirmy fun add ins!

I woke up very needy this morning!! all leaky and very pokey nipples *blushes* I am really really excited about that chance to orgasm *blushes*

*BLUSHES*

so I wasn't home alone until a little later today.......but once I was I got everything I needed, went to my room and stripped naked before inserting my butt plug *blushes*

then proceeded to clean my room for the next 15 minutes *BLUSHES* gosh. so exposing. so needy.

Walking around all naked *blushes*

*squirms*

I am going to try those dice soon *blushes*

Old 12-09-2022, 09:46 AM   #113
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Fun day it seems! And I'm sure an orgasm will be close. Actually let me just add it to your list, at the end of course

When it's Sunday, you can ignore the 1 roll of this list and keep going at it to get that much needed release. Please add these to the list in order:

1) 5 minutes with you on your knees, dildo on the chair and your mouth around the dildo
2) One edge without touching your clit
3) Because I did love the report of how exposed this made you: 5 minutes of anal with something that is not your plug.
4) 5 minutes anal with your plug. Just to feel the difference;(
5) 5 minutes naked, legs spread and blindfoled on top of your bed.
6) One edge ridden for 30 seconds.
9) Orgasm! Any way you like, including asking others how to orgasm. You may have multiple.

You can only hit one of the orgasms, all others are void afterwards. I'm sure this will make the list even more fun than it already is, knowing if you are lucky enough you might just get to an orgasm
*BLUSHES* okay now that my space is all tidy *blushes*

*grabs dice* possibly still just in a sweater and the plug *blushes*

Here is the list to start:
1 - no more fun today
2 - 5 minutes with you on your knees, dildo on the chair and your mouth around the dildo

I rolled a 5 .......so thankful it is not a 1...so needy

*grabs dildo*

gosh....just the head. I took out the plug before inserting the dildo that little bit and gosh I so badly want to feel more full *BLUSHES* feeling myself clench around just the tip of the dildo so badly wanting more of it inside me

*squirms*

gosh and the bonus touching is amamzing......being able to pinch and pull and rub my pokey needy nipples. sosoososo good

*squirms* gosh. still want to be so much more full

gosh I want to touch my clit and edge!!! half way through the time *blushes*

sooooo badly want to touch my clit. gosh. *squirms* or move the dildo to be more full...gosh something *bushes*

gosh I must look so desperate *Blsuesh*

finallllyyyy time! gosh. squirms. so needy. nipples so pokey. I want to be filled so badly.gosh.

---------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to roll again:
1 - no more fun today
2 - 5 minutes with you on your knees, dildo on the chair and your mouth around the dildo
5 - One edge without touching your clit

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aghghghghghgh I get to edge!!!!!! and I rolled a 5 to go with it so 5 edges each a different way!!!!

1. with just the head of the dildo still inside mesitting with my legs spread I grabbed my vibe and turned it to high on my clit!! Gosh. SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! *blushes* it didnt take long until I was at the edge gosh.

...very much so leaking now

2. chest down and ass up I started rubbing my clit....watching my needy hole leak *Blushes* leaving a wet spot on the floor below me

3.gosh i want to cum so badly....lying down on my back kness bent and legs spread feet off the floor I used my bibe on my clit again gosh gsoh so close

4. I rolled to ly face down and let go of the vibe and humped it *blshes* and was at an edge sos os quickly mmmmm os good

5. I suck the dildo to the walll wanting ot feel all ful gosh and moved back onto it on my hands and knees and then hand the vibe on my clt and edge again gohs.

mmmmmmmmmmm soooo good may have left the dildo in as I roll again..........so leaky so needy

Old 12-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #114
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Happy if you roll a six sided die and edge that many times while full (every hole) and if you complete that fast enough, I will be happy to roll a di e to see if you can do it again, only cum this time.
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:19 AM   #115
aloe
Distinguished Member

Heres the list for the next rool (dont mind all the posts..)

1 - no more fun today
3 - Because I did love the report of how exposed this made you: 5 minutes of anal with something that is not your plug.

3 again *BLSUHES* ..........glad the last time the report was enjoyable *Blsuehs*

mmmmm gosh feeling so needyyy but also calmer less like im about to errupt *blushes* I leaned over my bed, chest pressing into the matress and ass out, legs spread gohs so exposed there *blishes* then I set a timer and tunred my phone face down beore starting to insert my finger into my rear hole...and then bring out and back again *blsueh* gosh. imainging what I looked like there.....how needy.......gosh..........
kind feeling like if annnnyyything tuoched my clit I would be edging *Blsuehs*

I just let my mind keep wandering until the timer went off........slide the vibe back in me to type this up

----------------------------------------------------------------
going to roll again (lucky so far!!)

1 - no more fun today
3 - 5 minutes anal with your plug. Just to feel the difference;(
6 - 5min pinch/pull/twisting nipples

6!!! will take anything right now that isn't a 1!!!

5 mintues of twisting and pinching my nipples *blsuehs*

mmmmmmm if my nupples werent already all pokey which they were they are so much more now. gosh. I want to touch more. Felt so empty kneeling there twisting and pulling my nipples while being so so empty and leaky *blsuehs*

.....um possibly a wet patch on the floor *blsuehs*

another roll then I will go run some errands....

-----------------------------------------------------
1 - no more fun today
3 - 5 minutes anal with your plug. Just to feel the difference;(
6 - 5 minutes naked, legs spread and blindfoled on top of your bed.

3 *BLSUEHS*

*grabs plug*
*BLSUEJS*

gosh..I used my medium plug and got into the same posotion as before....on my knees legs spread chest on the bed and started the timer then slowly started inserting the plug...then bringing it out a bit then back in and out and so on....gosh. *blsuhes* feeling like annnnnyyyyy stimulation to my clit and I would be right rihgt on an edge *blsuehs* gosh. so squirmy. so so so exposed and needy and gosh. *blsuhes* mind wandering to how needy I am an and exposed and then eventually the timer went off *Blsuehs* and I wont mention that there may have been a wet spot on the floor under me.....gosh *Blsuesh*

....I am going to go do a few errands but hopefully some more rolls later because I ahve managed to avoid that 1!!!!

Here is where the list is:
1 - no more fun today
3 - One edge ridden for 30 seconds.

And what gets added next:

agahghghg I am getting close to those orgasms being on the list..........

Old 12-09-2022, 12:30 PM   #116
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:

2) When you next head out to shop for groceries, do not wear a bra. Feel free to cover as much as you need otherwise.
*slips vibe in* gosh *blushes* still so leaky....and that lovely buzzing mmmm

so *BLUSHES* decided to go run my errands without my bra *blushes*

I threw on underwear, pants and a sweater (and my jacket brrrrrrr) before heading out. My very pokey nipples were brushing against my sweater reminding me of how needy I am *bllushes* (not that I really need a reminder)

I had one stop, then groceries. But parking at this first stop ended up being a bit further away then I thought. Walking I could feel my nipples brushing against the fabric of the sweater *Blsuhes*. Gosh. So needy.

Once inside I was more distracted and didn't notice tooooooo much *blushes* same with at the grocery store. I was definitely aware of my lack of bra.....and knowing I was doing it because of a post here *BLUSHES* so squirmy.

*squirms*

....I'm going to take another roll as I have some more time alone....

1 - no more fun today

*BLUSHES* I rolled a 2.

gosh. I stuck the dildo to a chiar then took off my pants and underwear...then sweater so I was naked *blushes* kneeling before it I spread my legs and then set the timer. *blushes* taking the dildo in my mouth *blushes*

I closed my eyes and let my mind wander to squirmy places *blsuehs*

soooo badly wanting to touch my clit or my nupples and edge gosh.

I am so needy.

-------------------------------------
maybe I will get to edge this time....another roll

1 - no more fun today
2 - Two edges with clamps on your nipples.

5....one edge without touching my clit *BLSUEHS* ....assuming the vibe also can't touch my clit....

*BLUSESH*

with the dildo still stuck tot he chair I put clamps on my nipples and then lowered myself onto the dildo. gosh. sooooooo good to be fulll gosh. I started raising and lowering myself up and dow the dildo.....starting really shallow and quick then getting deeper and slower than faster again.........gosh. tightening the clamps some I moved quciker again and managed to get to the edge.

goshhhh so needy. I lowered myself all the way down and enjoyed clenching around the dildo being right on the egdge gosh I want to cum

and this vibe buzzing away.

sooo needy..

---------------------------------
okay another.........
1 - no more fun today
5 - Write 3 words that describe your current state with a marker on your body.

4............braless the rest of the day at home........somehow this seems very fitting today..........*BLSUESH* okay *squirms*

...naked at the moment so not a lot to do.....I'll roll again
-------------------------------------------------
AGHHHHH ORgasm is on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - no more fun today
4 - Orgasm! Any way you like, including asking others how to orgasm. You may have multiple.
5 - Write 3 words that describe your current state with a marker on your body.

5..........gosh okay better then a 1 *blushes*

kneeling on the floor once I got my marker I wrote leaky above my slit. Needy across my chest. and squirmy jon my chest just below my tits. *BLSUEHS*

---------------------------------
still time for another beacuse those were quick

1 - no more fun today
4 - Orgasm! Any way you like, including asking others how to orgasm. You may have multiple.
5 - At least 2 Orgasms! Don't stop stimulating yourself in between.

6..........gosh. so squirmy.

I WANT TO TOUCH. GOSh

Lying there after having just writting those words on myself.......so exposed. witht he blindfold.......legs spread wide. gosh.

I wanted sosososososososo badly to touch and it was sooooo hard not to.......I may have ended up grabbing the top of my bed so my hands didn't wander. *blushes*

gosh.....but there are multiple orgasm options in the roll now. agh. okay I will roll again and really hope not to get a 1 *squimrs*

--------------------------------
1 - no more fun today
6 - At least 2 Orgasms, the first one will be without touching your clit.

3!!!!!!!!! Agh an edge! okay!

aghahahha How i want to cum!!!!!! gosh

riding for 30 seconds was soooooooooooo good but soooooo hard

I sat with my legs spread leaning back against the wall and put my vibe on medoum on my clit. once I hit the edge I hit the stopwatch I had ready waiting for the 30seconds goshhhh soooooooooooooo goood sooooooo leaky. gosh I want to cum so badly *BLSUEHS*

------------------------------------------
1 - no more fun today
3 - At least one orgasm, but no clitoral stimulation at all.
6 - At least 2 Orgasms, the first one will be without touching your clit.

agh soooo many of the options include orgasms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2022, 12:38 PM   #117
aloe
Distinguished Member

mmmmmm finally

soo good. culrs up

i put clamps on my nipples and slid the dildo inside my needy hole and then had the vibe on low on my clit. feeling it build and build and build and then I tipped over and gosh sooo good.

I moved the vibe just off my clit as I started to come down but kept it buzzing and stimulating gohs.

then I started to feel it build again......and eventually I put the vibe back on my clit and tipped over a seconds time *blsuehs* soooo good

Old 12-09-2022, 12:47 PM   #118
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hi Aloe, glad to see you around and having fun. A lot of fun
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:35 PM   #119
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Hi Aloe, glad to see you around and having fun. A lot of fun
*blushes*

Hi

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the fun today *blushes* oh so very squirmy....but really really happy I avoided that 1!

Won't be around much over the weekend but I should have time again next week to hand my orgasms over *blushes*

(if all my rambling posts haven't been tooo annoying....)

Last edited by aloe; 12-09-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:11 PM   #120
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
Happy if you roll a six sided die and edge that many times while full (every hole) and if you complete that fast enough, I will be happy to roll a di e to see if you can do it again, only cum this time.
Shoot sorry I missed this!

I definitely am going to blame my very needy brain…was focused on one thing haha

Thanks for the suggestion though!! Again sorry I didn’t see it

Advertisements
Kink Talk