Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-08-2022, 05:35 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Any doms want to punish this toilet?

[SCAT WARNING]

Looking for a sadistic dom free around 13:30 GMT today to punish me. This is what I'm thinking:

I'll start by making sure that I need a shit. Then I'll lock myself up to my desk via chain + combo lock and give you the code, I'll lock a remote shock collar to my balls and give you the link and will optionally put myself in chastity.

Once all in place, 3 games of battleships. I go free when I win, otherwise the forfeits for each round are:

Game 1: Teaspoon of shit in the mouth per remaining ship
Game 2: Two big chews per full ship you sink
Game 3: Swallow, all of it. Goes without saying that anything thrown up goes back in. Hopefully it doesn't get this far.

M, 29, UK. DM if interested.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 06:21 AM   #2
pilik

Hitting the porcelain in 30 mins either way.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 12-21-2022, 06:21 AM   #3
pilik

If anyone is interested tonight.... 7:30PM UK, Happy Christmas to me. DM me.

Old 12-28-2022, 05:23 AM   #4
pilik

Easy win last time, thankfully. Need to shit now and ate too much real food over Christmas so opening this up now for next 45-60 mins before I use the porcelain. PM me if you want someone to suffer today.

10 min countdown but I'll up the steaks. 2 games, I'll put THE WHOLE LOT in if I lose the first.

Last edited by pilik; 12-28-2022 at 06:16 AM.
Old 01-17-2023, 06:51 AM   #5
pilik

Possibly free this evening + tomorrow evening UK time. Same rules as original post, pop me a message if interested in dealing some swift punishment. I need a shit now so if I can hold it until later we'll be looking at a big one.... If I can sit through the foul stench of the farts until then that is.

Last edited by pilik; 01-17-2023 at 08:06 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, toilet, torture