Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-03-2022, 07:05 AM   #3031
gesshoku

I completely understand, please take care of yourself.
I’m simply glad to have been able to do the one as requested. :)
Edit: I realize the reluctance is also probably due to longer extend my time where I cannot touch myself… well, no one has to be smart to follow instructions I suppose lolol

Last edited by gesshoku; 12-03-2022 at 07:07 AM.
gesshoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:59 AM   #3032
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gesshoku View Post
I realize the reluctance is also probably due to longer extend my time where I cannot touch myself… well, no one has to be smart to follow instructions I suppose lolol

@gesshoku , I don't know if you are still in. So just in case....

This time, using thumb and forefinger, pinch gently 121 times each nipple, standing up, in front of a mirror and having used panties on your face with crotch right on your nose and mouth.
After this first part, do 121 circles with ice cubes (if one cubes is not enough, get another one) directly on your clit.
Now, with your fresh little button, you can rub (back and forward movements count twice) 121 times your clit on a table corner.

Ofc, after the task, no more stimulation of your clit.

enjoy

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 12:22 AM   #3033
gesshoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
@gesshoku , I don't know if you are still in. So just in case....

This time, using thumb and forefinger, pinch gently 121 times each nipple, standing up, in front of a mirror and having used panties on your face with crotch right on your nose and mouth.
After this first part, do 121 circles with ice cubes (if one cubes is not enough, get another one) directly on your clit.
Now, with your fresh little button, you can rub (back and forward movements count twice) 121 times your clit on a table corner.

Ofc, after the task, no more stimulation of your clit.

enjoy
I am still in! thank you. the underwear part is not particularly to my tastes, so i omitted that part, but otherwise I did as you have asked

with it already being so cold, it made it even harder to complete this one, and even though it was gently, past 50 pinches made my nipples ache, and i really wanted to do more with them after 121 pinches, but had to go to the coldest part of the challenge
this one was.. agonizing. cold+cold=freezing, and my poor clit hurt so much even just 20 circles in, but i managed to make it through all of the circles without needing a fresh ice cube
even with being able to rub it in the end, by clit was still so very cold, and I was through 121 much faster than i would have liked. so now i am quite cold, sore, and horny ;;; but i am thankful for the challenge nonetheless, thank you so much

until otherwise directed, i will also not be able to stimulate my clit as you have said
Old 12-06-2022, 11:27 PM   #3034
Slave_4_all
Account Banned

in for 2 days size 30b. hope you can use me well
Slave_4_all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 12:58 AM   #3035
colininacup

10 clothespins and 30b tits -- so get all 10 clothespins on one breast and then spend 5 minutes trying to shake them off without touching them. Any that are still on smack off with a wooden spoon. Then put them on the other breast and repeat. For the thrid round, put five on each breast (don't skip the nipples) and shake a third time -- you'll have experience by now, so only 1 minute of shaking before you have to smack them off.

Have fun,
-Colin
colininacup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to colininacup for this post:
Old 12-07-2022, 05:43 PM   #3036
littlewallflower

I'd like to join and try this out! Size 34D, will be in for 4 days

limits: pics/vids/audio, scat, pee, blood, illegal, public, permanent, needles, personal life, A2M or P2M, toothpaste/hot sauce

toys: 3 sizes of buttplugs, 2 large dildos, panty vibe, bullet vibe, fake nipple rings, nipple erectors, breast pump, nipple clamps with clit clamp, nipple and clit suction cups, kegel balls, and powerful showerhead
littlewallflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:07 PM   #3037
subslut69

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
38 naked jumping jacks with your nipples and clit clamped and 3 on each pussy lip if any fall off re apply and count how many

Once done take the number that fell and roll a dice times x by dice roll that’s how many edges you owe before next orgasm of course this can all be changed
So it took me a while to actually do this. I don't know why, but it I finally got to it. I stripped out of my work clothes and clamped my pussy lips trying to make them secure, because I didn't want to many to fall off. I then clamped my nipples. I started doing my jumping jacks, and with my saggy tits the left clamp fell off after 9 jumps. I did four more and one of the clamps on my right lip fell. I did 11 more jumps and my left nipple clamp slipped off again. I reapplied again and was able to do 6 more jumps when 2 clamps slipped off at the same time. I reapplied finally I finished with the whole 38 jumping jacks. 5 clamps ended up falling off. I then rolled a 4 so four times 5 I ended up with having to do 20 edges.
subslut69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 03:05 AM   #3038
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

@littlewallflower and @subslut69, a little game: each have 100 hits per boob and 50 slaps on pussy. To play together, each one will roll a number between 50 and 100 for the each other. That number will he addition hits on both boobs. One person is allowed to use potty only if the other one will complete the task. You can write on PM with the other one for the agreement and to alert when done.

Hits with wooden spoon or ruler having boobs on a table, completely naked. Hits on puasy, in front of a mirror.

Enjoy

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Old 12-08-2022, 04:31 AM   #3039
July

I'm so sorry I did not respond lately, but I had a lot to do a lot of work. I did your punishment and it was so good, thank you! I found a hanger with binders and it was the first time I used this for my nipples, but it was a very very nice feeling, especially when waiting completely naked inside my dark cold wardrobe (which is very big ). My nipples were pulled down hard from the weight and hurt slightly after a while. I checked the timer after 4min and 20 sec, so I pinched my nipples to raise my boobs up and hit them hard with my ruler 40 times. The peeing dare at the end was so nice, it left me really horny and needy. My nipples are so sore, because of the binder, they really deserved this!

Again, I am so sorry I responded so lately. Thank you for this nice dare! As I am feeling still really horny and my boobs and my wet pussy are looking way to good, they need to be more punished and red, I am in again for 48h (80C). I totally understand if you want to punish me for letting you wait, this was really unacceptable from me!

Quote:
So July,
put a timer in another room and go in the bedroom. Use a hanger with binders (for your nipples) and go inside the wardrobe (be creative). Stay there in the dark and don't go out until you think 5 mins will be elapsed.
Go to the timer and check it. for each 10 seconds less or more, you will earn 10 hits with a ruler on botton side of each boob. keep the boob raised up pinching your nipples.
At the end of the task, you will drink two cups of water and you will roll a dice 1d3. You will have to wait that amount of hours before you can pee.

enjoy

Toys: rabbit & finger & clit vibrator, anal plug, nipple suckers, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, ice cubes, rubber bands, hanger with binders, ruler, wooden spoon, collar, cuffs, hairbrush, toothbrush, sandpaper, string, kitchen sponge

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96012
I love some teasing tasks/reminders to make me all needy and squirmy

Kik: July_43

kinky, vibe slut

Last edited by July; 12-08-2022 at 05:39 AM.
July is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to July for this post:
Old 12-08-2022, 06:11 AM   #3040
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

good girl, July,
so we can try another game.

Preparation: naked, plugged, rubber bands on your boobs, at least two per boob. Boobs on table surface and the hanger with binders on your nipples, connected with a string to a 1lt bottle hanged on the other side of table, clamps on labias.

You will use the ruler.

Having 80C, we will consider 240 total hits. you will roll a number between 80 and 240. They will be the hits on your clit. The rest of 240 hits will go on your both boobs
You will hits before the clit with the ruler then the boobs with cane or wooden spoon. You cannot release the boobs and let the table until all the hits will be executed.

You can use hitbdsm.com, category Graias, to hear nice screams.

PS: you received tailored punishment in PM.

Enjoy
Mark

Last edited by MarkNDoubt; 12-08-2022 at 10:01 AM.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:49 PM   #3041
littlewallflower

Quote:
@littlewallflower and @subslut69, a little game: each have 100 hits per boob and 50 slaps on pussy. To play together, each one will roll a number between 50 and 100 for the each other. That number will he addition hits on both boobs. One person is allowed to use potty only if the other one will complete the task. You can write on PM with the other one for the agreement and to alert when done.

Hits with wooden spoon or ruler having boobs on a table, completely naked. Hits on puasy, in front of a mirror.

Enjoy

Mark
Thank you for the task! I reached out to subslut69, and will wait until tomorrow to see if we can complete the task together. If not I will complete it on my own tomorrow, unless you think I should complete it sooner than that. When I do I'll post a report when done

limits: pics/vids/audio, scat, pee, blood, illegal, public, permanent, needles, personal life, A2M or P2M, toothpaste/hot sauce

toys: 3 sizes of buttplugs, 2 large dildos, panty vibe, bullet vibe, fake nipple rings, nipple erectors, breast pump, nipple clamps with clit clamp, nipple and clit suction cups, kegel balls, and powerful showerhead
littlewallflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 12:06 AM   #3042
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewallflower View Post
Thank you for the task! I reached out to subslut69, and will wait until tomorrow to see if we can complete the task together. If not I will complete it on my own tomorrow, unless you think I should complete it sooner than that. When I do I'll post a report when done
Keep it simple: wait until saturday eve for subslut69. If she will be unreachable, do the task by yourself. For pee control, in this case, when you will finish task, flip a coin every 30 mins. Only with HEAD, you will be allowed to pee.

Mark

Old 12-09-2022, 07:01 AM   #3043
July

As you told me, I stripped completely naked, my ass and pussy were stuffed, I wrapped 3 rubber bands around each tit (which was a bit hard as they almost slid down), put them on my desk and put the hanger with binders on the nipples (I even used a tighter one than last time), and connected it with a string and my full 1-bottle that was hanging on the other side of the table. I've never done such a dare before, but it was great. There was so much pressure pulling on my nipples from the bottle, and the binders squished my nipples very tightly. My nipples were pulled forward a lot. I was so aroused that I almost cum at the slightest movement.
I rolled 120 and hit my clit just as many times, which made it even harder not to cum.

The rest of the hits I did with the wooden spoon on my tits. Since my tits were tied tightly on the table, I could hit my tits very well, which only increased the pain on my nipples. In pain I almost moaned, but since my roommate was at home, I had to make an effort to be quiet. Thank you for this task, it was a very good new experience and my nipples looked very red and pinched afterwards. I am open for more tasks!

Quote:
good girl, July,
so we can try another game.

Preparation: naked, plugged, rubber bands on your boobs, at least two per boob. Boobs on table surface and the hanger with binders on your nipples, connected with a string to a 1lt bottle hanged on the other side of table, clamps on labias.

You will use the ruler.

Having 80C, we will consider 240 total hits. you will roll a number between 80 and 240. They will be the hits on your clit. The rest of 240 hits will go on your both boobs
You will hits before the clit with the ruler then the boobs with cane or wooden spoon. You cannot release the boobs and let the table until all the hits will be executed.

You can use hitbdsm.com, category Graias, to hear nice screams.

PS: you received tailored punishment in PM.

Enjoy
Mark
Thank you for this dare!

Toys: rabbit & finger & clit vibrator, anal plug, nipple suckers, nipple clamps, clothes pegs, ice cubes, rubber bands, hanger with binders, ruler, wooden spoon, collar, cuffs, hairbrush, toothbrush, sandpaper, string, kitchen sponge

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96012
I love some teasing tasks/reminders to make me all needy and squirmy

Kik: July_43

kinky, vibe slut
July is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to July for this post:
Old 12-09-2022, 07:53 PM   #3044
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

I’m back again, and I have missed a lot-
Do I owe anyone anything?

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 02:51 AM   #3045
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
I’m back again, and I have missed a lot-
Do I owe anyone anything?
uhm... why do not do a game:
18 rolls for a number between 1 and 4. the number will be one corner of the Ruin Table. When you will start, you cannot stop until all rolls will be completed. punishment at the end of post.
Preparation: totally naked like a worm, with writings on your body: on breast "My boobs are made to be ruined", on forehead "I love swallow", above clit "Unuseful button", on each ass cheeks "Gape me". Full bladder before start. Plugged with biggest plug.
Ruin Table:
1) toothbrush with toothpaste: rub your clit for 2 mins, having 10 pegs per boob and 2 pegs per nipple (one peg will press the other one). Remove pegs pulling them out
2) put your pussy on the table corner and hits each nipples 50 times with the back of hairbrush
3) rub your pussy with 2 ice cubes until all melted
4) 5 pegs per labias, put your clit on table with finger vibe at max level, for 3 mins. Remove all pegs simultaneously at the end.

Punishment for quitting the game before the end of rolls: you will lay on back with legs wide opened. Using the back of your hairbrush, you will hit hardly your pussy 36*3 times. if you close the legs, the hit will not count. if you don't scream, the hit will not count. Use panties in mouth if needed to limit noise.

Enjoy
Mark

The following user says Thank You to MarkNDoubt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size