Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How did you find our real dare? Would you do it?
10/10 - I loved it, I will ask my wife/SO to do it 1 25.00%
9/10 - It was hot, wish my Wife/SO likes it 2 50.00%
8/10 - It made me wet, not sure the Wife/SO would do it 0 0%
7/10 - Thank you for sharing, it is hot, not my style though 1 25.00%
6/10 - Maybe one day I will try it 0 0%
5/10 - It's OK, would like to perform it on someone 0 0%
4/10 - I did not hate it, not my thing 0 0%
3/10 - So so, but peeked my curiousity 0 0%
2/10 - I feel sick to my stomach now 0 0%
1/20 - Nope, Nope, and Nope! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2022, 04:52 PM   #1
Mistress2020

Medal Bronze 1 Nerf Target = couple dare and real story

My husband and I alternate between romantic weeks, and kinky plan time. I love romantic evenings, and bubble baths. My husband likes pushing his limits and trusts me as his dominant wife in bed, and also playing games with me.

I was cleaning up the kids toys and came accross one of the nerf guns,you know the ones with the little balls that actually hurt! I don't know what came over me but suddenly I thought it could be fun to use him as target practice one night.

The kids were away at a sleep over, and so I decided to turn tonight into kinky night.

I brought him down in the basement, stripped him naked, then tied him up against the big punching bag we have.

His hands tied to the chains at the top, and I used a rope to tie his body to the bag. I realised it would be easy for him to turn away, so I tied one leg to a heavy weight, and the other to the metal support post so that his legs were wide open.

He had no idea what was next, there were no toys around to give him a hint. I took a scarf and blind folded him. Now he can not see what is coming. I then place a headset on his ears and played "Talk Dirty to me" by Jason Derulo on repeat. So far so good. I then reached under my skirt and removed my now wet thong panties. Turns out I am a little turned on by this, and placed the panties over his head with the wet crotch right at his nose. There now he can smell me, but not see or here me.

He had such a huge hardon that the tip of his penis was glistening with precum, and slowly dripping down onto the floor. I took a couple of picture of my handy work so I can send him those photos while the next day while he works out at the gym. I know, it would be embarrassing for him to get hard at the gym :-).

I picked up the nerf gun, and loaded up the round balls until it was completely full. Took a sip of wine and started to wonder where to hit first. I started about 10 feet away, my accuracy was all over the place. I aimed for his stomach, but I hit his penis head right off the bat. He jolted, and I could see his breathing changed. I grabbed my camera and recorded him being hit by the balls. I wonder if this will leave marks? I shot randomly at him and from different angles, slowly getting closer. Those little nerf balls were now very accurate and making his balls bounce around like never before. It was very amusing for me to watch him jump, squirm, and wait in anticipation for the next hit. I reloaded many times. I even shot a few between his legs from the ground up. They were leaving red marks on his skin. Nice!

He was leaking precum everywhere as his Dick bounced around from the shots at near blank range. He never gave me the surrender word so I kept going. His balls were red and swollen from all the hits. I must have put at least 50 shots on his testicles and 20 on his dick. His chest and stomach were painted in red marks as well. Between reloads I would rub the panties on his nose, placing his precum on his lips, and my own pussy juices on his face. I took many pictures as well.

Once I finished my large glass of wine, I kicked his balls lightly, practicing with both bare feet. He started grunting louder and louder, so I stuff the panties he had on his head into his mouth with the crotch on his tongue, and ductaped his lips. I don't have a gag. ball.

There that's better my love. You trust me right? I said. I could see he was getting week in the knees, so I switched from foot kicking to ball squishing knee hits. I was getting a good workout myself.

My goal was to make him cum and be soar enough he would not want more for a week or two. He was enjoying, it could tell based on the wet floor of pre cum.

I left him alone for two minutes, and went to get my belt, my flogger and a fresh glass of wine.

His penis was starting to deflate when I came back, so I ductaped it to his stomach. I did not want it to block access to his balls. I gave him 20 belts on each testicle, each getting harder and harder, then 20 on each inner thigh. I took pictures of how red and wet he was. I hit hard enough to make it red but not cut or bruise. It is not about that. I do want him to feel it, and sting when he showers in the morning, but I love him and don't want to really hurt him.

I don't know why, but this was making me wet, and without my panties, my own juices were dribbling down my legs, so I wiped myself on his left leg.

Now it was time for the flogger. The flogger was relentlessly hitting his balls, thighs and dick in quick succession. Hard enough to leave marks, but not hard like a whip, well not until the last few shots. I must of put 40 or 50 flogs on each testicle, more on his shaft and thighs. He was nearing the end I could tell.

I removed my panties from his mouth, they were wet, and used them to jerk him off and finish him with. He exploded in the crotch of my wet panties with intense violent orgasm that made him weak in the knees and gasp for air.

I untied his legs and placed them inside the wet panties, pulled them right up nice and snug. My hand moved all over his shaft, balls, and anus spreading his cum and spit all over. He did not see it, but he could feel the warm cum.

It was my turn now to have an orgasm of my own. I untied him and gently placed him on a few cushions on the floor. He knew what was coming. I removed his head set and scarf, straddling him right over his mouth. Lick slowly I ordered as I slapped his balls through the wet cum filled panties. He was getting hard again, I had to stop that with more hard slaps to the balls.

I grabbed my wine and drank it as he went to work pleasing me. I came very quickly, but I let him continue as I dribbled all over him. I picked up my phone and started catching up of Facebook, giggling at some comments. It took a long while before I came again.

I had him clean up his precum wet floor with his briefs which he would wear the next day after our workout. Then I told him to clean and put away the toys.

I showered and jumped into sexy lingerie for the night. When he came up, he was heading to the shower, I stopped him. "No" , I said, you can go pee, but you will not remove the panties until I say so. You cannot wash your face either, I want you to dream about tonight and wake up smelling me with your dick hard for me. Do not ask me to remove the panties in the morning either or you will keep them on longer and wear them at the gym.

Hmmm actually, you will wear them at the gym. If you remove them before I say so, I will not do kinky anymore. :-) Got it?

It was the best sleep I had in a long while. He was very soar in the morning. His workout was another story. I forgot it was hot yoga. He could smell the panties... But that is another story.

I hope you try what we did, it was very hot and fun for both of us.
M.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Mistress2020 for this post:
Old 12-04-2022, 05:29 PM   #2
colininacup

Sounds like an excellent night for everyone. I’ll have to admit to being quite jealous of your husband.

Have fun,
-Colin
colininacup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to colininacup for this post:
Old 12-07-2022, 10:05 AM   #3
Mistress2020

I just realized, I might not have posted this in the right section. How do I move it to where it should be or is this ok?
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum cbt dare bdsm femdom