Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2022, 09:14 AM   #1
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment home alone add thread for a naughty one

I will be home alone on Thursday and I will be receiving a self-punishment session in the afternoon. My ass, cock and balls are to be used and abused based on this thread and PMs received. So I plead with you to offer me ideas how my ass, cock and balls (or elsewhere) should suffer..

A few rules for me for the thread: For every post here (not counting mine), I must use a random number generator to do one of my PM dares. Or the poster may name the PM dare I must do, in which case I must do that dare PLUS a random dare.

Also, I must acknowledge every challenge within 30 minutes (in thread or by thanks) or I receive one demerit which will earn an additional 5 ass crack/cock cane blows (or similar penalty).

Or say SNAP or SNAP THOSE BALLS to assign 1 rubber band snap, to be done or at least added to the tally in this thread or thanked within 30minutes of post). If not, it doubles every two hours until added to the tally. I may have to do math. Max of 256 per posting (eight missed deadlines).

Anyone may assign up to 100 basic spanks per post or add PMs to the tally.

All dares will be done, if possible, during this session. Those that cannot be done in that timeframe will be done ASAP.

You may post repeatedly, with 15 minutes between, if you want to pile on.

To help visualize, my balls are just sitting there, like a target. The heavy rubber ring holds them together, trembling. The rubber band rests, full of potential energy, just waiting for the order to SNAP. The stretched band twitches, waiting to be released as my balls quiver in fear of the dreaded release.

Or naked, on my hands and knes, my ass, free from any marks or bruises, waves as an invitation to be spanked, strapped, caned and paddled. Or if you would prefer, it could be cute panties barely covering my cheeks as the whoosh of the fist strap swing flies through the air. Or maybe I’m plugged after a long session of rubber band snaps and cock whips.

At your mercy.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 12-08-2022 at 08:09 AM.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 07:45 AM   #2
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

For the TL/DR version …

I’ve been bad.

To punish post and I’ll have to a random dare from my PM dares.

And/or: Post SNAP or SNAP THOSE BALLS I will earn multiplying snaps based on how slow I respond or do the SNAPS.

Or just send a PM and same rules apply.

At your mercy.

Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
Old 12-06-2022, 04:19 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

I’ll go ahead and say SNAP

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 12-07-2022, 06:43 AM   #4
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the SNAP wolf.

As the snap doubles every two hours, that one snap has now added 128! SNAPS to the tally. Guess that’s what happens when I am lulled into a false feeling of safety.

Also earned one demerit (some sort of 5 cock whips per) and the random PM I must do tomorrow.

Old 12-07-2022, 09:45 AM   #5
Mistress2020

Exclamation triple snaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairbrushMe View Post
I will be home along on Thursday and I will be receiving a self-punishment session in the afternoon. One infraction is that a female friend was drunk online and flashed her tits and I did screenshots and was caught. My ma’am wants my ass, cock and balls sore from self-punishment. She will then decide how much more I deserve. Please give me ideas how my ass, cock and balls.

A few rules for me for the thread: For every post here (not counting mine), I must use a random number generator to do one of my PM dares. Or the poster may name the PM dare I must do, in which case I must do that dare PLUS a random dare.

Also, I must acknowledge every challenge within 30 minutes or I receive one demerit which will earn an additional 5 ass crack/cock cane blows (or similar penalty).

Triple snaps until every part of your testicles are beat red. Start light and go harder with every snap.

Or say SNAP or SNAP THOSE BALLS to assign 1 rubber band snap, to be done or at least added to the tally in this thread within 30minutes of post). If not, it doubles every two hours until added to the tally. I may have to do math.

All dares will be done, if possible, during this session. Those that cannot be done in that timeframe will be done ASAP.

You may post repeatedly, with 15 minutes between, if you want to pile on.

To help visualize, my balls are just sitting there, like a target. The heavy rubber ring holds them together, trembling. The rubber band rests, full of potential energy, just waiting for the order to SNAP. The stretched band twitches, waiting to be released as my balls quiver in fear of the dreaded release.

Or naked, on my hands and knes, my ass, free from any marks or bruises, waves as an invitation to be spanked, strapped, caned and paddled. Or if you would prefer, it could be cute panties barely covering my cheeks as the whoosh of the fist strap swing flies through the air. Or maybe I’m plugged after a long session of rubber band snaps and cock whips.

At your mercy.
Snap until your balls are red everywhere. Capture any precum in the crotch of your underwear or panties if you have access to them. Then pull your balls back behind you so you end up almost sitting on them, and find a bend post, or toilet seat to sit on hard 10 times. Snap in the front, pound balls underneath 10 times. Enjoy.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress2020 for this post:
Old 12-07-2022, 10:01 AM   #6
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

i'll keep it simple: SNAP.

let's see how many snaps your balls will have to take tomorrow.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sir_Damian for this post:
Old 12-07-2022, 10:02 AM   #7
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress2020 View Post
Snap until your balls are red everywhere. Capture any precum in the crotch of your underwear or panties if you have access to them. Then pull your balls back behind you so you end up almost sitting on them, and find a bend post, or toilet seat to sit on hard 10 times. Snap in the front, pound balls underneath 10 times. Enjoy.
Will do this creative ball buster as part of punishment and add a demerit (2) to my tally for not noticing withinin 30 minutes.

Old 12-08-2022, 07:53 AM   #8
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Delayed

No home alone for me today. Looks like it might be a couple weeks before that happens.

So far, I accumulated three PM dares from my list at random, 2 demerits for cock/ass crack caning of 10 strokes, and 129 snaps plus the creative dare from Mistress 2020 which will be done in addition to any other accumulated punishment.

The thread will remain open. Snaps may be done as accumulated and I am bruised from the 129 already done. Other dares will be part of the punishment session to come.

And as added incentive (gulp), I will send a PM to anyone that has PM dares in their sig that gives a task.

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 12-08-2022 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-08-2022, 02:04 PM   #9
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

guess it's time for a few more SNAPs. and you don't even have to pm dare me. isn't that a win-win for you?

Likes and Limits
The following user says Thank You to Sir_Damian for this post:
Old 12-08-2022, 06:56 PM   #10
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
guess it's time for a few more SNAPs. and you don't even have to pm dare me. isn't that a win-win for you?
Late so 4 snaps.

Old 12-11-2022, 05:11 AM   #11
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Hi, please do 50 spanks to your poor ass for me!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 06:21 AM   #12
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

I’ll add your RUIN PM dare, which means that + a random one right? Edge 5 times first to get good and desperate, and ruin onto a spoon so you can eat it straight up

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bluetooth for this post:
Old 12-11-2022, 08:34 AM   #13
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hi, please do 50 spanks to your poor ass for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
I’ll add your RUIN PM dare, which means that + a random one right? Edge 5 times first to get good and desperate, and ruin onto a spoon so you can eat it straight up
Will add both of these to the punishment. Up to 6 additional PM dares and 5 demerits for additional blows to my delicate areas.

Old 12-11-2022, 10:54 AM   #14
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I also want to throw in a little TAWSE + your random PM Dare + I want a report via PM for TWASE as you mentioned in the description + your promised PM Dares in return

I hope you can keep up with all the requests

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 11:45 AM   #15
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

i'll just add a few more SNAPs.

Likes and Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk