Old 12-06-2022, 06:26 PM   #1
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear Add thread - make me clean my dildo!

Scat warning ⚠️

I've been holding my shit for the last 24 hours and I was thinking of a fun game to play and I can't force myself to do it easily but you guys can.
Every post (including my own) will make me thrust my 12 inch double dildo 2 times deep into my ass and then I'll take it out and clean it with my mouth, swallowing as I go.
I'll be completing this tomorrow morning so go ahead and rack up the replies now. If I can't hold it till the morning I'll add 10 thrust cleaning cycles to the count and complete it immediately.
No double Posting, either someone else in between or 15 minutes between.

Do your worst GetDare

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap

Last edited by Sir Cap; 12-06-2022 at 06:34 PM.
Sir Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 01:17 AM   #2
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

I was hoping to see some replies by now . I'm lifting the double posting rule for now. This reply makes the first cleaning cycle mandatory. There's at least 6 more hours to go before I start

CLEAN IT is the keyword

Likes: scat, piss, eating and drinking both, enema play, anal, extended play, Food play, dice games

Limits: all pain, messing clothes for any length of time, public or exhibitionism, pictures/video, diapers, illegal, social suicide, family, blood, animal or stranger's scat, heavy bondage

My Sexmap
Old 12-07-2022, 09:11 AM   #3
Sir Cap
getDare Sweetheart

So I ended up doing it 5 times. It was so dirty but I kept cleaning it. It started not too bad on the first one, just a bit of smear on the end because I didn't get it in very far. On the second and third they got progressively more dirty so I licked them clean and used my teeth to scrape some off. The taste wasn't so bad but it wasn't the best I've eaten. By the end half of it was covered in a half inch thick layer I had to scrape off and eat.

This thread remains open for the next time I do this. Probably in a couple days.

My Sexmap

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass to mouth, coprophagia, poop, scat