Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-06-2022, 01:09 PM   #1
dontgetcaught

Default Public streaking gone wrong

I went through this phase where I was exiting the back of my house naked to go on a stroll almost nightly. It was such a fun time! The road I lived on wasn’t too busy because there was a huge grass park across the street. There was a sidewalk and small trees on that side of the road and no sidewalk on the side of my house.

I would typically walk down (it’s important to note for later that by going this way I had to go down a hill so I couldn’t see cars coming once I was down it) my road to a T in the road. This road was much busier. It was also very risky because I wasn’t able to see to the left because there was a hill blocking the road. And I couldn’t see to the right because there were so many trees. So I had to expose myself to the left side to be able to see if cars were coming from the right side. I would cross the road and go down a driveway (it was a business driveway so no one ever drove down it) where I would hide behind trees while the cars passed. I would start a few trees back and as I got more daring I would move to trees closer to the road. I just liked being outside naked!

So I went naked strolling for about two weeks and then the following happened.

I was walking down my road (down the hill) to the busy road. I got to the corner fully exposing myself under the street light to any car coming from the left. Luckily there wasn’t any from the left. As I peaked around the trees and shrubbery to see the road to the right I saw a car. It was blinkering to turn left which meant it was going to turn right down the road where I was naked. There wasn’t any where to hide. So I turned and ran! Back to my house up the small hill. As I was going up the hill I saw some lights hitting the trees above me. THERE WAS A CAR COMING FROM THAT DIRECTION TOO! My heart sunk because I was sandwiched between two cars. I didn’t know what to do. I flipped around and sprinted as fast as I could. I didn’t know what to do or where I was going. I could hear both cars getting closer. One was soon going to turn the corner and I would be brightly lit by their lights and the other would soon come over the crest of the hill to see my naked body. I noticed there was a small driveway for the house on the corner and I thought “well this is your only option.” I sprinted into their driveway as fast as I could. The yard was fenced with bushes about chest high (that’s important for later) so I didn’t know what I would find inside. As I turned into the driveway the car turned the corner. I was still going to be visible to them in about 5 seconds.

Inside the fence there was a small tree to my right. No wider than my body. Other than that it was an open yard with lots of open windows looking right out. The small tree was my only hope. I jumped behind it. Trying to be as skinny as I possibly could. The tree was so skinny that my erect penis stuck right out and no sooner as I had scurried behind the tree was my penis spotted by the car’s headlights. I froze. I hoped they hadn’t seen it. Just like that they drove by. I grabbed my penis and held it to my body. I was shaking uncontrollably and breathing hard. I just had to wait here until the other car passed by and turned on to the main road.

Shortly after the first car passed the second car was there. I had shifted my body to hopefully cover me up as good as possible from their angle. As they approached the driveway they slowed drastically. I was scared. They must have seen me when I was running up the hill. They were looking for me. They had to be. To my utter horror they turned into the driveway, so slowly. Their windows were down. How was I supposed to move around the tree to keep myself hidden? What was I going to tell them? I could hear them talking. They weren’t talking about a naked person! So they couldn’t have known. This must be their house! I was partially relieved except for the fact that they were about 2 feet away from my tree and their windows were down. They were moving so slowly and so did I. If they had looked I know they would have seen me. Maybe not all of me but they would surely see there was a person there.

They drove past. Wow I was safe. Heart racing, breathing quickly. To my disgust they didn’t immediately pull into the garage and go inside. They had groceries, someone came out the front door as soon as they pulled in. There were four people all outside. Maybe 20 feet away from me. I couldn’t leave the safety of my tree until they were gone because I had to go around the stupid chest high bushes and fence. The only way out was through their driveway entrance that was clearly visible from where they all were. I could wait until they went in. Then I was free.

That was true until I realized that another car was about to turn down the road and pass the driveway like the first car. I was on the side of the tree that was soon going to be extremely visible by the car. But, if I went to the other side of the tree then it was possible the people with the groceries would hear me and/or see me. I spun my body to hide my face and groin. Feeling ridiculous and embarrassed, I let the car see me naked from the back. They noticed because they almost stopped before they noticed the people were looking at them. I was only hoping the small tree was enough to cover me from the people with the groceries.

They finally went inside with the groceries, I stepped out into their driveway and without looking to see if anyone saw me out the windows I ran back. Barely making it to my own yard when another car started heading my way. I think it was the car that saw my butt but I was not going to wait around and double check.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk