Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-06-2022, 02:09 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

I am looking for a master that can teach me how to properly humiliate myself as a slave in private and public.

I have personally been training myself to be a good slave that doesn’t talk back, does what he is being told and never complains. I have been working on my pain tolerance over the last years and could really see and feel myself improve and I am quiet happy with my development. Unfortunately when it comes to humiliation not so much, it seems like I hit a point where I struggle to get past. That’s where I would love you to come in and help me push past this point. Give me rules to follow and tasks to complete that humiliate me a little more each time.
I can’t promise that I will be able to do all things right ahead but I promise I want to work on myself and improve as a slave! So if you are interested and teaching this slave send me a dm or text on kik or telegram
Old 01-19-2023, 01:15 AM   #2
SissySlaveEmily

I am still looking!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily

Advertisements
Kink Talk