Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-20-2021, 07:03 PM   #1
Gai

Default Would You Rather: Face or Other?

A lot of people uncomfortable with Face photos. But would you rather...

Send a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR send a full nude photo from neck down but it can be shared?

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared?

Send a photo of your face to a getDare user but nothing else OR send a photo of your genitals to a getDare user but no face required?

Provide a side view of your face OR a front view of your face?

Provide a photo of face only with your full name OR provide a dick pic with your full name?

Give a getDare user a full nude photo with face OR give a getDare user your real phone number?

Show your face while you are masturbating on video and send the video to 2 people OR masturbate through your pants in a public place?

Have your face photoshopped onto a WANTED poster and put up in four public places OR have a photo of your ass printed and put up in four public places?

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 07:07 PM   #2
Gai

For me:

Send a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR send a full nude photo from neck down but it can be shared?

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared?

Send a photo of your face to a getDare user but nothing else OR send a photo of your genitals to a getDare user but no face required?

Provide a photo of face only with your full name OR provide a dick pic with your full name?

Give a getDare user a full nude photo with face OR give a getDare user your real phone number?

Show your face while you are masturbating on video and send the video to 2 people OR masturbate through your pants in a public place?

Have your face photoshopped onto a WANTED poster and put up in four public places OR have a photo of your ass printed and put up in four public places?

Likes: Hidden Exposure, Moderate CBT, Edging, Games of Chance

Limits: Photos of Public Dares, Blood, Serius Injury, Blackmail, Live Cam (regardless of who doing dare)

I have the right to refuse any photo dare, even if not breaking a limit.
Gai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 08:43 PM   #3
sfalice

Give a getdare user a nude photo with face.
sfalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:28 PM   #4
cyclist

Send a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR send a full nude photo from neck down but it can be shared? Send full nude face photo

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared? Receive full nude face photo

Send a photo of your face to a getDare user but nothing else OR send a photo of your genitals to a getDare user but no face required? Face photo

Provide a side view of your face OR a front view of your face? Front view

Provide a photo of face only with your full name OR provide a dick pic with your full name? Face only

Give a getDare user a full nude photo with face OR give a getDare user your real phone number? Full nude

Show your face while you are masturbating on video and send the video to 2 people OR masturbate through your pants in a public place? Show face

Have your face photoshopped onto a WANTED poster and put up in four public places OR have a photo of your ass printed and put up in four public places? Photo printed
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:45 AM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Well, if the recipient is only one person, and it is guaranteed that he cannot share the photo (e.g. because I show it to him, and he can't take a picture of it), then I would rather prefer this option, than sending a nude photo without face, that makes its round through the internet or chat groups, actually.

I tend more to the version of the full nude which cannot be shared. I would like to enjoy those pictures alone only, and I enjoy them more when I see a face

Well, considering all my reports here, I would rather send a genitals photo^^

Doesn't matter any more really, but I rather tend to the side^^

Well, the first one I have in every CV, so I go with the first option

Well, a phone number can be changed, a face can't xD

Well, I would rather masturbate through my pants and try not to catch too much attention xD

Depends, but when the WANTED would have a too negative effect, I would go with my ass

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 09:34 AM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Would you rather...

If I could 100% guarantee that it would not be shared by the person I sent it to then I would be Ok doing that and it might be fun. But there is no way to guarantee, so I just send neck down photos (and I have done, a lot.)

I would rather receive a face photo because they are more interesting, and I would not want to share the photo with anybody else anyway.

I have sent pictures of my genitals to lots of getDare users but I would be worried that if I sent my face they could dox me somehow.

Neither. Maybe side view is more difficult to identify?

Even though my full name is quite common I'm not providing it to anybody, lol.

Phone number because I change it quite often anyway. But I wouldn't give away either.

These questions are really tough. The first one could last forever so I choose the second one... I hope I get to choose the time and place.

I have a great ass so definitely the second one.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 10:17 AM   #7
321tt
Distinguished Member

[QUOTE=Gai;4448066]A lot of people uncomfortable with Face photos. But would you rather...

(I deleted the questions that I didn't really want to answer as they don't have a good answer.)
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:52 PM   #8
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Snapchat : switchd133

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 02:01 PM   #9
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 10:44 AM   #10
JoeyMoe90

Send a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR send a full nude photo from neck down but it can be shared? Full nude face if it can never be shared

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared? Full face

Send a photo of your face to a getDare user but nothing else OR send a photo of your genitals to a getDare user but no face required? Genitals

Provide a side view of your face OR a front view of your face? Side view

Provide a photo of face only with your full name OR provide a dick pic with your full name? Face only

Give a getDare user a full nude photo with face OR give a getDare user your real phone number? Number

Show your face while you are masturbating on video and send the video to 2 people OR masturbate through your pants in a public place? In public

Have your face photoshopped onto a WANTED poster and put up in four public places OR have a photo of your ass printed and put up in four public places? Ass

New to here but been on other forums for a while, looking forward to using the site more.

Likes, public, humiliation, dare, anal, edging, precum play, pushing myself further.
Dislikes pee, ass to mouth, mess
Limits scat, pain, marks, face,
JoeyMoe90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 11:23 AM   #11
SlimBiGuy

Send a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR send a full nude photo from neck down but it can be shared

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared

Send a photo of your face to a getDare user but nothing else OR send a photo of your genitals to a getDare user but no face required

Provide a side view of your face OR a front view of your face

Provide a photo of face only with your first name OR provide a dick pic with your full name

Give a getDare user a full nude photo with face OR give a getDare user your real phone number

Show your face while you are masturbating on video and send the video to 2 people OR masturbate through your pants in a public place

Have your face photoshopped onto a WANTED poster and put up in four public places OR have a photo of your ass printed and put up in four public places
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 01:42 AM   #12
fyk
Distinguished Member

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 09:04 PM   #13
Jorscoped

Noticed everyone has went for ass in the last question.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:26 AM   #14
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Receive a full nude face photo that cannot be shared
OR receive a full nude photo with no face that can be shared?

Provide a side view of your face
OR a front view of your face?

Provide a photo of face only with your full name
OR provide a dick pic with your full name?

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 09:33 PM   #15
kinqui

If it really cannot be shared, face photo. In reality, I’d share a body pic

Either

Much prefer to send my pussy

If I’m showing face anyway then front on i guess, I’m self conscious of my nose

Face only with full name, assuming there were no other photos exchanged… if others had been sent then again, pussy, because i could deny it was me

This is tough. Full nude i think?

Public! Public!! Love that

Ass ass ass, i actively want photos of me printed and put in public for people (adults) to find, super hot

Likes: piss, scat, diapers, light pain, hidden public, online exposure, praise, being made to do humiliating things, toilet control
Limits: piss/scat eating/drinking, permanent, illegal, face pics/identifying info, public/involving others that don’t consent, heavy pain, spending money

I have my own place, usually have some diapers, and plenty of toys.
kinqui is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk