Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-05-2022, 08:54 AM   #1
kinkyslvboi

Male 35/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place

35/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any place

Hello,

I am 35 yo very obedient and kinky slave boy.

Non kinks: I like to travel (been to 24 countries so far) Also like cool modern art, watching tv shows and digital technologies.

Looking for an online Mistress to serve/entertain her on cam/skype/kik.

Toys: 5 dildos 2 plugs (one of it with a tail) 1 whip Clamps ballgag panties/bra/stockings/maid dress, Prostate massager I can order new toys to use on cam if you wish.

Into :

Ass play Cum eating Ass to mouth Cross dressing Piss play Spanking Humiliations Puppy training Orgasm Control CBT Forced bi Toilet "public" via Chaturbate.

I need to be used/abused/humiliated/degraded

I love to worship women's body, I am addicted to pussy but from time to time im in a mood for cock. This is a big secret for me and I am looking for a Mistress who is interested in seeing me sucking cock. From time to time I arrange cock from dating apps and I can take photos/videos for my Mistress with a cock in my mouth. How can I serve you? I do believe I can entertain you and make you proud of owning me. Also if you are interested I may travel and meet IRL (if you are looking only for online, it's completely ok with me)

Genuine replies only please. NO FINDOMS

Also I'd be happy if you are interested in talking only. Really need a woman just share all my kinky thoughts and experience

Thank you.
The following user says Thank You to kinkyslvboi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk