Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-07-2019, 09:48 PM   #1
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Default Masturbation in Changing Room

Have you ever masturbated in changing rooms of shopping malls? If so, why you did so? out of curiosity or you were dared to do so? How was your feeling? How long you stayed in the changing room?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:55 PM   #2
sissyBrittx

As a task for a dom I had to go into a major retailer dressed in a corset stockings panties, plugged as well, all under normal clothes and in the changing room I had to fuck myself with the plug. I was in there maybe 10 minutes and it was scary and exciting at the same time. Hearing people around you plus the door on the room didn't go all the way to the floor so if anyone looked they would see my stockings. All of this added onto the fact that you could hear the noises of the plug going in and out was an awesome experience. I didn't cum or anything but I had alot of fun with it and if you're thinking about doing it I say go for it

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:57 PM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Thanks for sharing, indeed it was fun, nope, I am not planning to do anything like that, but I would love to hear the experiences.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #4
sissyBrittx

No problem! I know it wasn't exactly what you were asking but it's close enough I thought you may like to hear it

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:17 PM   #5
321tt
Distinguished Member

Yes, but just casually, not really to orgasm or anything. But when you're trying of some trousers and strip to underwear, the urge to give yourself at least a few strokes is sometimes overwhelming.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:32 PM   #6
striker101

I've definitely stroked myself in changing rooms, but never finished the job.

One time was because I saw a hot guy go in, and then he had his pants slung over the door. Another time was because the doors were weirdly short, and I wanted to feel even more exposed than I already did.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:19 AM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

I honest done something not very different from Brittany, I myself was dared to be in changing room and play with buttplug.
The only differences, I had to go into the mall dressed as a girl, test a new dress, Get fucked by the plug, take lots of selfies, and finally buy the dress

I done such dare twice, and in the same shop because I know is a bit tranquil place even if changeng rooms have the curtain, not the door!

The latest time, one sales woman was at entrance of the lobby to supervise (maybe she feared shoplifting?) and when I gone out of the changing room she asked if it was all fine for me...
Lucky I was with face mask becouse I was so blushy red, and with a nice plug still up in the ass.

I answered with a bit of voice that the dress was lovely and I was very glad to buy it!
She changed the expression, and smiled to me, asking if I needed any else, and I replied I would have gone at the lingerie department for a new and cute bra and thong.

It was a really exciting shopping day: you know I am a fashion victim

sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk