Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-12-2017, 08:56 PM   #16
RosyS

I have used the restroom in front of my boyfriend. We lightly delve into bathroom control so I've had to get used to the notion. We are very open with each other so overall it's been comfortable.

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #17
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
I've peed in front of a couple of friends in club bathrooms before. Sometimes it's because the door doesn't lock so one of us holds it while the other pees and then we switch, sometimes it's because we're in the middle of a conversation and we don't want to stop talking, and sometimes it's if one of us needs help doing/undoing a dress or something. It doesn't bother me when I'm drunk and the girl in the stall with me is a close friend but it's not something I'd do otherwise.
I'd guess that most women do this kind of thing

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:56 PM   #18
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Back in high school kids were getting in trouble and wasting time a lot in bathrooms so they took off all doors. So while its not directly around others anyone could have walked by and seen.

What a difference 30 years makes. Now days the staff would likely be fired for removing the doors.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 06:27 AM   #19
321tt
Distinguished Member

For peeing many times, it's very common for public places here to have a running urinal with no separators. For poo, as a kid few times, I remember being on outdoor toilets that had two wooden logs to sit on with a space in between, and with up to 3 boys/guys using them at the same time. If was a different era where a lot of stuff wasn't an issue...
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:26 PM   #20
rockroller69

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever gone to the toilet in front of anyone, by this I mean have you done your business in front of them

If so?

And why?
I've only ever gone number 1 in front of people but it was usually partners or sometimes I'd get caught pissing in a bush at the nude beach

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:08 AM   #21
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Sometimes I'm doing business in front of my girlfriend. It's nothing sexual, its just relaxed atmosphere and we continue talking while in the bathroom. I enjoy this kind of relaxedness.

And then public urinals off course, and toilets with only paper thin walls so you can hear everything. I quite hate those and I couldn't use those urinals for quite a time when there were other people around. But I am getting better at this now xD

And once I was at a party and I peed with several boys standing into one toilet while we were talking (I was drunk enough to let go^^). I don't remember why but probably it was the lack of urinals we decided to do that.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk