Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-01-2022, 05:21 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default What have been your kink milestones?

This post is to ask you about your kinky history...

When and what happened to be a kink milestone in your life?

But what do I mean by a kink milestone?

This can be anything significant that influenced your sexual preferences...

Perhaps you tried something new and loved it?

Maybe you had a really bad session that put you off something?

Or did you meet someone who gave you some amazing experiences?

Anything that is significant to shape your kinky life story!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 05:40 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

So I started...so I will share...

I was a little slow to grow up compared to other kids, yet I had kinks at an early age I wasn't even aware were kinks...

I would say I became started to be aware of kinks around the age of 13, the family got cable TV and I had access to the free 10 minutes of the various adult channels and this made me realise I enjoyed seeing women messy in a sexual way, as Splosh was one of the programs I caught a glimpse of back then...

There was a channel...I don't remember the name now, though there were some adult related programs late at night, kind of a talk show which explored various fetishes...

I discovered a few websites which I would explore, such as the UMD (Ultimate messy directory)
Around the age of 18 I discovered Some strip poker site I've long forgotten the name of where you could use your own pictures, and there was a bit of a community that would play (long dead sadly). I loved the thrill of betting...not knowing what the result would be...

When I got to Uni I used AOL instant messenger, and searched for girls based on interests and met...well some weird people, though it did end up in some play...

I joined GD in 2009, I mainly chatted, made a few friends and played the odd scenario...though didn't stick around too long as an active member...living in shared accommodation made any play tricky...

Around my mid twenties I joined Fetlife and found my first play partner, a girl named Laura who was up for experimenting, we would both share things we wanted to try and had a few memorable sessions together, though it was confusing for me as she was polyamorous and had a proper boyfriend who let her play with others...

I had a relationship with another Laura...though this one ended up being sociopathic...we got to try some things together though, she was highly sexual and eager to make me horny with her, so we had some costume fun, spankings and a little messy play...

Moving to Poland in 2018 left me a little isolated over the winter and finally living alone, so I embraced GD a lot more, really posting a lot, running games, doing roleplays and finding a few play partners over time...I got to explore a lot of fetishes, and still try the odd new thing on occasion these days too through here...

2019 I had a brief relationship where I got to have some BDSM fun, play some stripping games...it was a relationship which broke me in the end, but all for the better as I rebuilt myself as a stronger more stable person afterwards

2020 I had a little kinky fun with a partner, though she wasn't really into trying much

2021 I found someone a bit more open minded, we would play some forfeit games, we would set each other challenges...and that was kind of fun for a while until I realised she wanted to change me a lot and control what I liked

Now things are a little quiet on the kinky front, though you never know what door may open next

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!

Last edited by Bloxo; 12-01-2022 at 06:00 PM.
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:39 AM   #3
tarheel52

I have a very strong foot fetish. I love seeing women barefoot in places that aren’t typical. I’ll share how it started.

I was in high school and too young to drive. I was at a friend’s house getting ready to go to a pool party. His older sister who was 19 years old and beautiful was going to drive us there. I got in the back seat of her car behind my friend in the passengers seat. His sister who was wearing flip flop sandals got into her drivers seat. She started the car and o saw her slip off her flip flops and she drove us to the party barefoot. I didn’t take my eyes off of her feet the whole way. I watched her sexy little red painted toes push the pedals the whole trip. My dick became rock hard and I quickly realized this was a sexual attraction to feet. Once we got there I watched her slip her flip flops back on and I had to tuck my boner in my waistband before getting out of her car.

My SO enjoys my foot fetish. I lick, kiss and suck her toes and feet during foreplay and sex and she moans in enjoyment.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:07 PM   #4
striker101

Growing up, there was a weight bench in our basement. The back rest was adjustable, and I discovered if I got under it, I could wrap my arms around it and grind it down against me. Loved the weight of it on me.

Discovered a show called "I Bet You Will" in high school ... I think on MTV. I'd watch it whenever I could, and get off to the guys humiliating themselves for meager amounts of cash while wishing it was me (and damn, the times they'd get a guy to strip ... those were damn good days, especially if he still lost and didn't even get the money).

Stripped naked and gave a guy a blowjob in the back of his pickup truck. Felt incredibly exposed and also freeing.

Sent an ill-advised face pic with vulgar body writing on me to a guy on telegram. When I stopped messaging him he posted it and some other pics in a group on there. Definitely some regret, and it was incredibly scummy of him. But I also seriously got off on the loss of control and exposure, not to mention some of the guys who messaged me after.

First threesome was a dud. A top I hookup with brought another bottom along, and convinced me to try topping. I couldn't get hard — pretty major bottom/submissive confirmation there. He's only brought tops since, and those threesomes have all been mindblowingly awesome.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:49 PM   #5
rockroller69

first time I was ever nude in public was when I snuck out of my house at night and ran across the street and back

next step was going to a big park by my house at night and getting naked there and biking around naked too

Then I went to a nude beach for the first time and was seen totally naked by a clothed person there also for the first time. Subsequent visits I hiked totally nude too, being seen by numerous clothed folks.

I began attending clothing optional events, like dance parties and bowling stuff, totally nude after some adjustment.

my biggest jump up was doing the world naked bike ride totally nude for the first time while boarding, so I was full frontal naked for the whole thing as we rode through the busiest areas of our city for an hour. The next year I did it on a bike though.

Soon I will embark on what I consider to be my biggest adventure yet, a nude art gallery/museum event. It's only semi public but, it'll be full on nude walking around in a public building for hours with clothed staff. Pictures will likely be taken too. Not sure what to expect!

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk