Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2022, 04:39 PM   #1
Maximilian Jenius

Default Quite the Predicament

You are standing in the middle of the platform in the room that I had specially built that can be raised or lowered. You are naked but in 6in heels that pushes you on your tiptoes. Your elbows touching are tied behind you so your tits are thrust out. Three strong alligator clamps on each of your pussy lips will be tied to the ankle straps on your heels and the string shortened to just 18 inches so you'll never be able to stand straight up without completely pulling the biting clamps off your lips. A large tapered dildo that gradually widens will be at the opening of your pussy so as your legs tire out you'll slowly slide down on it until the only thing holding you up is the tip of the dildo against your cervix. Your nipples will be tied to the ceiling so the further down you slide on the dildo the more your tits are pulled up. You'd be put here at the beginning of my day. Occasionally, when I get bored I'd come to the room and lower the platform you're on so you're at cock level. I'd use your mouth till I'm ready to go back to doing what I am doing. At some point during the day I'll decide that the house is too quiet and so I'll turn on the vibe tapped to your clit. You already know I don't care if you cum or not but that vibe has a full charge and I don't plan on turning it off on my own.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 06:13 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

I'd hate to be there, but it was exciting to read.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk