Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-10-2022, 05:38 AM   #16
HornyTraveler

Thank you very much, I try to. This is my first shot at a story so if you have any tips that can help or any suggestions that you would like to see, just let me know.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 07:40 PM   #17
HornyTraveler

Part 5

I was grinning ear to ear, I was finally going to find the relief I've been desperately wanting, and by a beautiful, young girl nonetheless. My cock pointed to the sky and I gave it a couple tugs to get it rock solid then leaned back, propping myself up with my elbows in preparation for Lucy's blowjob.

“Hope you're ready for the best orgasm of your life! Im not gonna go easy on you Steph. Oh but before that..” Lucy spun the bottle and it landed on Sasha. “Your dare, Sasha, is to get naked and go along with whatever I do after im done with your brother”

Sasha looked confused but nevertheless she stood up, and removed her shirt over her head then dropped her shorts down her legs and stepped out of them leaving her in only her matching black panties and bra. Sasha unfastened her bra, letting if fall to the floor, revealing her perfect small tits. She gave her nipple a playful pinch before letting out a small giggle then switched focus to her panties. Sasha slowly pulled her panties down, drawing out the moment for what felt like an eternity, before her pretty pink pussy was on display for all to see.

“Now that that's over, it's about time you get on with your end of the dare, Lucy, I'm sure my brother's ready to burst.” Exclaimed Sasha.

Lucy didn't need any further telling as she lowered her mouth, hovering it over my penis. I could feel her warm breath tickling my cock, I shut my eyes to focus on the feeling on my shaft but that feeling was replaced by Lucy's warm and wet mouth. I opened my eyes to see my cock halfway in Lucy's mouth. I was ready to burst right now but held back with all my strength as I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Lucy's head started to bob up and down, up and down, up and down. She was starting to get into a rhythm and picked up her pace. This went on for awhile and I started to lift my hips to force me further inside her which made her gag and cough the first couple times but she quickly got used to it and was pretty much getting face fucked at this point. A string of Lucy's saliva was running down my cock and onto my leg but she kept her pace going.

The pleasure was starting to get too intense and I was nearing orgasm. Lucy was getting better as we go and started moving her tounge around my cock as her head kept going back and forth. She cupped my balls and I felt a sudden burst of pleasure.

Before I could warn Lucy, a tiny moan slipped out of my mouth and I started shooting my sticky semen into her mouth. Lucy was surprised but nevertheless, she kept her mouth wrapped tightly around my cock, waiting for me to empy the rest of my balls into her mouth. As the last few shots escaped my penis, Lucy gently sucked me, milking the last of my cum.

Lucy's head popped off my cock and she looked like chipmunk with her cheeks pushed out with a mouthful of my cum. It was quite a bizarre site, which caused Sasha to giggle, but before she knew what was coming, Lucy had moved to Sasha and spat my cum all over my sisters chest!

“Finally I can speak now, Sasha, your dare is to lay back and relax as I give you a cum massage.” Sasha did as told and layed down, giving Lucy full access to her body while Sasha and I watched excitedly.

Lucy's hands got to work and slowly massaged my cum into my sister's petite boobs then she moved down to her chest, rubbing cum all over Sasha's skin then finally, with the last bit of my cum, she started rubbing my sister's cute pussy, being careful not to get any of my cum inside. As Lucy continued rubbing my cum into Sasha's pussy, she brought one of her hands up to Sasha's mouth and pushed one of her fingers which was now coated with both mine and my sisters juices, into Sasha's mouth for her to suck clean.

Suddenly my sister's body started quivering and her voice erupted into loud screams as she was nearing orgasm. Who knew my sister was such a loud orgasmer, if it wasn't for my brothers party the whole neighbourhood would of heard her scream! Sasha opened her mouth and let two more of Lucy's cum coated fingers into her mouth, biting down on them hard to stop herself from screaming. Sasha's whole body started shaking and she instinctively started humping the air trying to force Lucy's fingers indside of her. Lucy was careful to not allow this to happen as my sister's whole pussy was coated in my cum and it would be quite dangerous if cum got inside, although I dont think Sasha was in any state to comprehend this.

As Lucy kept rubbing Sasha's pussy, a powerful orgasm hit Sasha and she screamed though Lucy's fingers. She bit down on Lucy's finger's even harder, drawing a little bit of blood from her fingers causing Lucy to wince in pain, however Lucy put up with it and left her fingers there so that my sister can enjoy her orgasm to the fullest. As my sister stopped bucking her hips and it was safe to do so, Lucy decided to give Sasha some relief by pushing her finger coated with my cum an inch into my sister's pussy and left it there while my sister's orgasm subsided.

Last edited by HornyTraveler; 11-02-2022 at 06:30 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 11-16-2022, 02:13 AM   #18
HornyTraveler

Sorry for the short one today, the next one will be longer and I've got some ideas that are gonna change up the story soon so please look forward to that. As usual hoped youse enjoyed and all feedback is welcomed!

Part 6

“Wow...... just wow.” Sasha mumbled lightly. Her cum coated chest was breathing up and down as Sasha tried to regain her breath after her powerful orgasm. Strand's of her hair was sticking to her face, glued by her sweat. Her body glistening with my dried up semen and her pussy coated in a layer of her dried juices mixed with cum. It was a magnificent sight and one that would fuel alot of my fantasies for now on.

“You've never looked so beautiful Sasha, I could just gobble you up. You might want to make sure your brothers cum is all out of your pussy though, you little incest slut.” Lucy exclaimed.

“It's alright, your little incest slut is on birth control.... see?” Sasha flirted, as she jammed her finger into her pussy, pushing my dried cum even further inside her to prove the point that she's fine.

“Holy shit sis how have I not caught you masturbating when you orgasm that loudly?” Sasha stuck her tounge out at me and smiled. Not being one for conversation at the moment, Sasha spun the bottle, as it slowly came to a stop it landed on me.

“My dear big bro I don't think its fair being the only one covered in cum, especially when it's yours, so my dare for you is to come here and cuddle with me for 10 minutes. Then we can both be covered in your cum.” Sasha said hotly as she set a timer on her phone, then reached her arms out ready to embrace me in a hug.

I wasted no time going to my sister as I layed down and joined her embrace. Her sweaty, semen covered body stuck to mine like a piece of velcro. Her smell filled my nostrils. She mostly smelled of sweat and sex but it caused a reaction in my cock nonetheless.

As time went on, our connected body's heated up from our embrace which caused my dried cum to become sticky again making it stick to me easier. My sister started rubbing her body against mine, trying to get as much of my cum transferred to my body as she could. I could feel her sticky tits rubbing cum all over me. Her stomach doing the same. I was now almost as covered as my sister was before! It was a very sexy scene and my cock was standing at full attention for the billionth time tonight.

Sasha's head came into contact with mine and she started rubbing her cheek against me, washing all her sweat onto me aswell. This bitch was trying to used me as her sweat and cum rag! My cock had rised into Sasha's pussy lips, so she closed her legging trapping my cock in their, and started grinding on it, trying to get as much as my cum from her pussy back onto me.

After awhile we heard a yelp and looked over to see Lucy now completely naked and her hand fingering her pussy as she reached another orgasm. “Oh dont mind me you two lovers, im just enjoying the show to it's fullest” Lucy moaned. This got my sister going and now she was humping my cock and moaning herself. I started humping back, my cock was using her pussy lips as a sleeve to masturbate. Just as we were getting into it, Sasha's alarm went off, startling us both.

I peeled my body off of Sasha's and looked down. My body was now completely soaked in Sasha's sweat and my cum! I must of smelt horrible.

“Thanks for that bro, im now all clean and refreshed thanks to you” Sasha said seductively.

“Glad I could help and looks like Lucy had fun aswell.” I smirked as we looked over to see Lucy slouched in a pile of her sweat and juices as she was in her own world and didn't even realise us staring at her.

I gave the bottle a powerful spin and it came at a stop on lucy. “Ahem!” I cleared my throat to get her attention. “Sorry Lucy but it looks like you cant catch a break as it's my turn to dare you now!”
The following 6 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 11-30-2022, 12:56 AM   #19
HornyTraveler

Part 7

“Lucy, I dare you to cum using my sisters body, with your hands tied behind your back. And Sasha, I don't want you to help her, so no using your hands or tounge aswell.”

I picked up Sasha's bra off the ground and used it to fasten Lucy's hands together behind her back. Lucy walked over to my sister and looked down on Sasha's body, not sure on how to proceed. Sasha was layed out on the ground on her back with her legs spread apart to give Lucy free reign of her sexy young body. Both girl's were dripping wet even though both of them had just recently orgasmed.

Sasha and I wathed with amusement as Lucy struggled to find the best way to approach Sasha. We watched as Lucy lowered her hips in a squat towards my sister's face, only to stand back up after nearly losing balance. Lucy continued this for awhile, struggling to lower her hips while her hands were tied behind her back, and almost losing balance. It was almost comical and she was getting a few chuckles out of Sasha and I.

After awhile Lucy decided to change her approach and bent over Sasha's tits and tried to go down ass first, which made her slip and her ass landed square on Sasha's stomach.

Lucy had passed the first obstacle, but now she had to try and figure out a way to pleasure herself and orgasm in her uncomfortable position. Lucy wriggled her butt around on my sister's stomach trying to rub her pussy in anyway and anywhere she could. Her pussy juice was drawing patterns all over Sasha's stomach but after awhile Lucy realised that her technique wasn't working the best, and she stopped wiggling her butt around to try and find a better position.

The next 10 minutes was filled with Lucy trying out various spots on Sasha where she could pleasure herself. Lucy was layed on top of Sasha's body so she wiggled around so her pussy was on Sasha's tits, after a couple minutes rubbing herself on my sister's nipples to no avail, she moved her pussy upwards to Sasha's face, rubbing herself on Sasha's chin and lips, even rubbing herself on Sasha's nose causing Sasha to push Lucy away as she couldn't breathe. Lucy kept trying different spots to no avail. Lucy tried to masturbate using Sasha's fingers but wasnt able to as Sasha's fingers were limp due to her being requested not to help.

After awhile Lucy was panting and covered in sweat from all her moving, and my little sister's entire body was soaked with Lucy's pussy juice. I don't think there was a single spot on my sister's body that went untouched by Lucy's pussy.

Finally Lucy looked to be struck with inspiration, and my sister and I watched with curiosity to see what her plan was. Lucy wiggled around so her face was now aligned with my sister's, then she planted a kiss on Sasha's lips then started wiggled her hips towards my sister's feet.

After a bit of struggling, Lucy managed to start grinding her cunt against Sasha's toes. Lucy continued grinding for a bit until finally a cute moan escaped her lips, she was now finally starting to get closer to orgasm, but it still didn't seem like enough. Lucy wiggled down Sasha's body a bit more.

Lucy raised her hips as much as she could with her hands tied behind her back and pressed Sasha's big toe into her pussy. She was now comfortably grinding her pussy back and forth with my sister's big toe wedged in her pussy! It was an unusual but arousing site to watch my sister's hot friend's pussy moving up and Sasha's toe appearing from under her pussy before getting slammed back down again and lost within the folds of Lucy's hungry vagina.

“Do you like my dirty toe inside your slutty pussy bitch! I bet you fucking love it, I bet you could fit my whole foot inside your disgusting pussy!” Sasha flirted.

Fuck, I've never heard my sister speak like that, It's making me want to be treated like that. Sis might've unlocked something in me that I didn't know turned me on! It looked like it was having the same reaction on Lucy as her pace started picking up as she fucked Sasha's toe and her moans filled the room.

“Yesss I love it, I love your dirty toes in my pussy, ohhh Sasha, Sasha I want your foot inside of meeee!” Lucy screamed in a orgasmic moan as she reached yet another orgasm.

Lucy fell onto Sasha in a sweaty puddle with Sasha's toe still wedged inside of her. Sasha gently hugged her and patted her head as she came down from her most intense orgasm tonight. They stayed like this for ages but it didn't fuss me at all, I was enjoying the view of two naked girls and my sister's toe living in Lucy's pussy.

Finally Lucy gathered the strengh to move and hopped up off of Sasha. I watched as my sister's toe slid out of Lucy's drenched pussy, damn I'm gonna miss that sight I thought. It's not everyday you get to see a beautiful girl with your sister's toe inside her.

“Fuck that was intense..... this night keeps getting better and better. I never knew someone's toe could bring me so much pleasure! Although it was most likely only because it was my precious friends toe.” Lucy said seductively.

“Haha that was an experience for sure, my toes all wet from your juices, actually my whole body is! Just after I got bro to help clean me up, you make me all dirty and messy again you bitch!” Joked Sasha.

“I sure as hell wouldn't mind helping to clean you if it's the same way as before sis!” I exclaimed.

“I might take you up on that bro, since you did such a good job last time. If you're always that good I might not ever have to shower again! I can just use you to clean my body.” Sasha seductively joked as she poked her tounge at me.

“You guy's! Get a room!” Lucy said while faking being annoyed. “Anyways, youse can both stop flitting with each other for now as it's my turn to spin the bottle.” Lucy spun the bottle as hard as she could and it landed on me.

“Since you lovey dovey siblings are gonna flirt in front of me so much, you can help clean your sister up, steph! I dare you to lick your sister's feet clean!”

Last edited by HornyTraveler; 11-30-2022 at 01:32 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 12-08-2022, 11:57 PM   #20
Nick297

Keep going please im really enjoying it
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nick297 for this post:
Old 12-12-2022, 01:08 AM   #21
HornyTraveler

Part 8

I held my sisters foot in my hand and studied it, her feet was glistening with Lucy's juices from before and the soles of her feet had specks of dirt and dried sweat on it. It's safe to say I wasn't looking as forward to this as I had all the other dares, although my cock looked like it said otherwise.

“Hurry up and clean my feet, bitch boy.” Sasha joked, snapping me back to reality. “Let me know how your own sisters disgusting, dirty feet taste bro.” My sister was having too much fun being in control and humiliating me and it was really turning me on.

I brought her feet to my face and got a whiff of pussy juice and sweat, it wasn't the most pleasant smell but it definitely had an arousing factor to it. I moved my tounge towards her and made contact with her grimey feet and my mouth filled with a sour flavour. I dragged my tounge up her sole, picking up all the dirt, sweat and pussy juices on my tounge and swallowed , which made me almost gag.

I made up my mind to focus on sis soles first, and continued my long licks up her sole. Her sole was finally starting to look clean so I moved on to her other foot to do her sole. This foot was just as dirty but I was used to the flavour now, I was actually almost enjoying the flavour! I continued on her other sole and did several long licks up her sole before swallowing all the filth that had gathered in my mouth.

Now that both of Sasha's soles were clean, I moved onto her little toe, deciding that it would be best to leave her big toe till last, as it will probably taste the best because it was only just inside Lucy's pussy. “Make sure you get all my toe jam bro, I won't let you off so easily for doing a half assed job!” Sasha exclaimed.

I sucked Sasha's little toe into my mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop, making sure to get all her toe jam into my mouth then moved onto her next toe, not forgetting to lick in between her toe's each time. I continued sucking each toe clean then quickly licked all around on top of her foot up to her ankle. One foot down, one more to go. Again I started on her little toe and worked my way up to her big toe. As I popped my sister's big toe into my mouth I was instantly struck with the flavour of Lucy's dried pussy juice. I hungrily lapped at her big toe as it actually tasted good after marinating in Lucy's juices.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!”

All our faces turned white like a ghost as we looked to see my older brother, Harry, looking down at our naked exposed bodies, with our younger sister's toe in my mouth. It felt like an eternity as we sat there, naked on the ground, none of us sure what to say until, finally, Sasha spoke.

“Don't you know how to fucking knock Harry, geez!”

“Don't be a smart ass with me girl, what would happen if our mother found out about this.”

“We were just having some fun, we weren't hurting anyone, you didn't need to barge in like that and mom won't find out shit unless you're going to be a prick about this!”

“You're in no position to talk to me like that, keep going and I'll tell mom how I found youse naked with your toe in your brother's mouth!”

I finally worked up the courage to come to my sister's aid as this wasn't looking good for us. “Come on Harry, we're sorry, cant you just let this go, it's not like why were making each other uncomfortable, we all knew what we were doing” I said in hopes that it might calm Harry down.

“If you want me to let it go that much, I might be convinced if youse all give me a blowjob!”

“What the fuck, no! You're just a bad as us if that's the case. What would mom say if she found out you made us all suck you off!” Sasha yelled, as Lucy and I nodded our heads in agreement.

*CLICK* We all looked in horror as Hayley, my brother's bitchy girlfriend, stood next to him with her phone in hand. “Well, looks like youse only have two options, either listen to me or I can tell mom what I caught youse doing and give her this beautiful photo of youse all. Besides if youse are on your best behaviour im sure we can work something out” Harry said with a smirk.

It looks like we were beat, if Harry showed mom we are all screwed, even Lucy as mom's on good terms with Lucy's parents.

“FINE but you better not tell or show anyone about this.” Sasha said as she walked towards Harry to get the blowjob over and done with.
The following 2 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 12-14-2022, 12:56 AM   #22
HornyTraveler

Part 9

Hayley jumped up and down cheering, as she watched Sasha kneel down eye level with Harry's crotch. “My own sister is about to give me a blowjob, I've been fantasising about this day forever. Make sure you take your time sis.” Harry said as he unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop to the floor.

Sasha looked back at me with glassy eyes like she was about to cry. I know her better then anyone else and she may put up a tough act but deep down I know she was scared. After everything that we've done tonight one might think that if anything this should be exciting for Sasha, but Sasha is a naturally shy and quiet girl and is easily startled by confrontation. The only reason she was so sexual tonight was because she was with Lucy and I. We are her two best friends so she knows she doesn't have to hide anything from us and is comfortable getting down and dirty with us – yes, even if I am her big brother.

Don't get me wrong Harry is a good brother that looks after us, but since he shares different hobbies then us and is more extroverted then us, it creates a certain gap between us. That's why Sasha and I have always relied on each other for companionship growing up, as we didn't fit in aswell as he did, and the fact that he was about to get us to suck him off didn't help his case with Sasha.

Harry dropped his undies revealing his semi hard cock. I've gotta admit I am impressed, just his cock at semi is the same size as mine completely erect. Sasha grabbed his shaft and started pumping it, trying to make it fully erect.

“You gotta be more gentle then this sis, the better you are the quicker it will be your sexy friend's turn.” Harry stirred.

Lucy hissed back “Fuck you, in your dream's!”

“Mmm feisty one aren't ya, well it's not exactly like you have a choice unless you want your mother to see that beautiful pic of your grown up pussy.” Harry remarked as Sasha kept pumping his cock up and down. Lucy looked down knowing she doesn't have much of a choice and that soon it would be her small hands wrapped around his big cock.

“Hayley, why don't you go entertain the feisty one so I can focus on my darling sister here.”

“Sure thing bade, I'd love too!” Hayley respond with a evil smirk on her face, then proceeded to walk over to Lucy and drop her pants and panties. “Get to licking bitch.” Hayley said with a fistful of Lucy's hair as she forced Lucy into her wet pussy.

I was left alone watching my sister jerk off my older brother, and Lucy eating out his girlfriend. Although it was under pretty shitty circumstances, I felt ashamed as I felt my cock twitch at the sight of everything.

Harry moved Sasha's hands from his now erect cock and patted her head signaling Sasha to start using her mouth. Sasha took his cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth. She was only able to fit anout half of Harry's big dick into her mouth, but she kept trying to go deeper to hopefully please Harry and make it end quicker.

Without warning, Harry grabbed the back of Sasha's head and forced his cock down her throat as far as she could take. Sasha quickly retracted her mouth and gagged as her drool poured out of her mouth, landing into a pool of saliva on my floor.

“You're gonna have to get used to deep throating me sis if you want this to be over anytime soon.” Harry said as he jammed his cock into Sasha's throat again causing the same reaction and adding her drool to the increasing pile on the floor.

“Oh no, we can't go having you messing up Steph's room with your drool now, can we?” Harry said as he held Sasha's head against him with his cock jammed down her throat. He let go of Sasha, allowing her some breathing time as she coughed out more saliva onto the floor.

“See? Your making Steph's floor all dirty. Steph, why don't you come here and help us since all you're doing is watching anyway.”

I walked to Harry, unsure of what he had in mind but found my self quickly disgusted and turned on at the same time for what he had planned for me.

“Steph, you can lay down under us and get front row seats to the show while I train our little sister to take the whole length of my cock down her throat. Of course, your job is to help stop her drool from wrecking your floor so go ahead and lay down with your mouth wide open.”

I did as he said and layed down in between him and Sasha with my mouth open, my hair laying on the pile of saliva that had accumulated on the floor. “Good, now we can play all we want without having to worry about getting the floor dirty.” Said Harry, as he continued to fuck Sasha's throat until she pulled away gagging again. Except this time when she gagged my face got covered in her drool and a little bit went in my mouth.

My sister looked down at me and mouthed sorry, I gave my best smile to reassure her that it's alright. Harry plunged his cock into the depth's of Sasha's mouth again and I layed down with my mouth open collecting all of Sasha's saliva in my mouth before swallowing her slimy spit.

I continued like this for awhile, slurping up any of my sister's saliva that landed in my mouth and getting my face covered in it aswell. This went on and on, I watched Harry's cock disappear into Sasha's throat for a bit then exit along side a pile of spit which I readily swallowed down. Eventually the time between when I'd swallow a load of saliva increased as my sister got better and taking it in her throat. Eventually my brother looked satisfied enough.

“Good job Sasha, you're a quick learner. Lucy it's time for me to teach you now. Don't expect me to go easy either after the attitude you gave me before! Sasha, you can go switch with Lucy and pleasure my girlfriend and Steph, I want you to remain right where you are to catch any spit that exits Lucy's mouth”

Lucy's tounge exited Hayley and she got up to walk towards Harry only after getting a slap on her bare ass from Hayley. Sasha kneeled down replacing Lucy and looked up at Hayley hoping that she would go easy on her. Hayley spat on her face and dragged Sasha's face into her pussy. I guss she wasn't going to get it any easier either.

Lucy knelt down next to me and took Harry's cock into her mouth. She took his cock in her throat further then Sasha did on her first go, but nether less Harry thought that she could still use some improvement and grabbed the back of Lucy's head and slammed it into hils pelvis forcing his cock deep into the depths of her throat. However unlike my sister he didn't let go and held her like that for awhile until Lucy started visibly struggling then Harry let go and Lucy started coughing and gagging. She looked down at me as a waterfall of her drool covered my face and filled my mouth instantly. I actually had to swallow twice to get all her saliva down.

This continued the same as with my sister, I lay down watching Lucy's throat get fucked then open my mouth for her saliva. Thankfully though, Lucy caught on alot quicker the Sasha did, so I wasn't swallowing spit as much, but she made up for that with the sheer quantity of saliva from Harry being extra rough with her.

After awhile my face was soaked and my mouth was full of saliva that wasn't mine. Harry looked please at what he has got us doing and decided that Lucy had learnt her listen.

“Alright Lucy, see now that wasn't so hard was it. Now you can sit back, relax and watch as Steph takes my cock into his mouth!” Said Harry. I was not looking forward to this but I figured if the girls did it to protect our privacy, then what kind of man would I be if I didn't.
The following user says Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 12-14-2022, 04:46 PM   #23
HornyTraveler

Let me know if youse think that the storie is getting to untaseful. One of my goals with this story is to try and include as many fetishes into it that feels natural to the characters at the same time and also include them in a unique and creative way that I dont think has been done before.

That being said the story isn't going to suit everyone all the time as we all have different turn ons but hopefully youse still get some enjoyment out of it even when it covers a fetish you're not particularly fond of.

Thank you, any and all feedback is appreciated and can go a long way in helping me get better as this is my first story.

Last edited by HornyTraveler; 12-14-2022 at 04:50 PM.
The following user says Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 12-27-2022, 07:57 PM   #24
GeorgeHall

Absolutely not, I'm loving the way this is going. Please keep it up

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
As a dom / As a sub

Kik / Snapchat: george_hall4939
Discord: GeorgeHall#2060
You may PM me here but I will respond very slow
GeorgeHall is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GeorgeHall for this post: