Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-24-2022, 12:38 AM   #1
Legs4Days

Default A cosplay nude turned me into a convention fleshlight

Was the winding down of a party when my friend Jay started talking to me about the upcoming convention. He bought a ticket and hotel but he could no longer attend due to some family troubles. Seeming him upset and my interest in going to show off my weight loss from Covid I offered to buy his ticket (at half price) and to pay for the hotel since he couldn't cancel it. We agreed and I got to work on busting out some old cosplays to fit my now smaller size.

A bit about me. I’m 28, been bisexual since as long as I can remember. Been doing kink stuff since I turned 18. Only like 5 '2 with a 36B- 34C depending on the bra. I recently got an hourglass figure toned out and while a nice ass still evades me, my thighs are pretty lovely. At the time my hair was a navy blue that stopped just above my shoulder. I lost about 35 lbs since Covid hit and put on some muscle (If i don’t eat or drink for a day, you can see my abs )

Looking at my costumes and deciding what to do with them I started to organize which would be easiest to alter to be my size now. Only needed to plan for three days (Thur, Fri and Saturday. Sunday I use as a rest day and to dress normally so I can shop.) . So for my first day I would keep it easy. I had previously done a female shy guy from mario costume which was just a short dress with a hood and my shy guy mask with some thigh high socks and maybe a garter belt. Finished altering that one pretty quick and tried it on before realizing I wanted the dress shorter. Putting on a garter belt and some thigh highs I measured and hemmed the dress to stop about 2 inches above where the socks stopped to show off some of my exposed thigh and the garter belt strapped to the socks. Admiring myself in the mirror I loved the costume and thought to have some more fun I took one of my butt plugs and painted the gem part white with red dots to resemble the mushroom from the game.

The next costume was Ahri from League of Legends. Doing something similar with that costume, hemming it down, hiking up the dress more and adding in a 10th white tail that was already attached to a plug it blended in nicely with the other tails I had made four years ago. Then finally Winry from Full Metal Alchemist. Hers needed the least work as the pants were stretchy and I had bought some new sports bras that matched her style. By the time I finished with the wig for Ahri and reordered the wig for Winry after my cat chewed the last one to bits. The convention was already on the horizon. I arrived at the hotel, checked in with my cosplays, clothes and some extra toys for if I got bored in my room. I got dressed in my shy guy outfit. spitting on the plug before shoving it in my ass. I admire myself in the mirror and feeling brave I slipped off my panties; bent over in the mirror's reflection and exposed the plug with my shy guy mask covered face pointing peeking over my shoulder. I took a few pics and did something I had never done before. I posted the best one to reddit.

In the cosplaybabes subreddit I posted the mic and said “Hope this helps your mushroom grow” as the title. Then in the post I said what con I would be at and to not be a shy guy and come up to take pics if you see me; finishing it with “while we take the pic, brush my neck with one finger and maybe you’ll get a shy guy surprise ;D ” hesitating over the post button on my phone as my free hand rubbed my needy and at this point almost dripping pussy. I hit submit. Tucking my phone and wallet into my little black purse; stepping over my panties as I left the hotel room.

I got my badge and started to walk around the con. The naughty thoughts almost melted away as I was swept up in the sea of people. Taking in all the shops as I walked around the vendor hall. Talking to artists about their great work. Taking pictures with people including a group that was all there as zombie apocalypse mario characters. I had forgotten about the post entirely until I took a pic with a blonde guy who seemed to be in his mid 20’s and pretty fit when he brushed my neck with his finger. My legs almost immediately began to shake nervously as he retrieved his phone from the stranger who took the pic. He walked over with a kind smile and not knowing what to do yet I took his hand and led him to the second floor of conference rooms while he said phrases like “You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. It was just a joke right?”. Luckily because it was Thursday, not a lot of panels were happening so we found an empty conference room and I pushed him into a chair. I sat on his lap with both my legs on one side of his legs, my arms wrapped around the back of his neck.

“You’re the first one today you know” my first words since I agreed to take a photo with him.
“You don’t have to like I said. Just thought it was funny and the plug was a nice touch…” his words stopping there due to that being all he wanted to say or from me guiding his hand up my dress to my wet slit.

His fingers sliding up and down the entrance of my needy pussy. Pushing the mask up a bit so I could lean in and kiss his neck, starting to bite and suck on his skin to leave a trail of hickeys for the next day. I felt a growing bulge under me and seeing as he wasn’t going any further than rubbing the entrance of my pussy I slid off onto the floor and asked if I could suck his cock. He nodded and as he undid his belt and button I asked if it was okay to take off the mask. He didn’t object.

“Wow, you're really pretty.” His words stammered as I helped him slide his shorts and boxers down to his knees. His hard and long cock springing out and standing straight up.
“I look better with a mouth full of cock” I said with a wink as I gave the tip of his hard cock a soft kiss.

The kiss turned to me sealing my lips around the head of the cock. Dragging the tip of my tongue over the very tip. Pulling my lips back as I dragged my tongue down the long and somewhat thin shaft. Making sure to press my tongue piercing against some of the veins down the lovely cock. Reaching the base and sucking on each ball in my mouth. Looking up at him as he had his head back in the chair. Breathing heavy as moans escaped his lips. My lips traveled up his dick again; little kisses all the way up each side of it until I got to the top again. Starting to wrap my lips around the head of the cock again I started to bob my head up and down; each time going down taking more of the blonde boy's meat into my welcoming mouth. Using my tongue to help guide his dick into my mouth and soon into my throat. Pressing my tongue piercing against his shaft and taking note of the little spots I rub with it that make him moan or grasp the chair. I can’t help but love his cute reactions to my oral pleasure. I finally reach the base of his cock with my lips looking up to him for approval . His eyes drift to mine and he looks at me and smiles like he's posing for a photo. Not quite the response I wanted but I’m to drunk on lust to care. Bobbing my head up and down getting faster and faster as I get used to taking his large cock into my throat. He softly taps on my head, a favor not most guys know and or do to warn me of an eruption of cum about to be released.

Pulling out till the tip of his cock was in my mouth. Using my hand to jerk him off for only a couple pumps until I felt a surprising amount of cum fill my mouth. I pulled back and off as another full load landed across my face. A third final stream dribbled out and I dragged my tongue up the side and tip to get it all. Opening my mouth full of cum to show him he sat there gasping and uttering the words “Thank you” again and again until I took his hand that still had some of my pussy juices on them and put them in his mouth. Winking at him again as I put the mask back on with cum still on my face and in my mouth. I walked out the door as he still sat in the chair.

Walking through the con again was much more wild this time. Keeping the cum in my mouth and on my face in front of so many people that didn’t know because of the mask and being able to hide my response with nods as people chalked it up to “shy guy being shy”. I felt my pussy juices running down my leg and some starting to reach my thigh highs. Every photo I took I waited for a finger touch but for almost an hour I didn’t get one. Some of the cum in my mouth has been replaced with saliva now but I'm still eager to see if anyone would take me up next. I was taking a picture of a master chief cosplayer in very well made armor when after we took a few photos of me posing with an energy sword he had and pretending to stab him; he brushed my neck with his finger. He told his friend he would be right back as we went back to my hotel room. Him following me and trying to make small talk but my mouth still cum filled I just nodded to his answers and he made a remark about me “staying in character” getting back into my room I grabbed a hotel notepad and wrote “Anal?” .

The master chief said he would love to. He took off the helmet revealing a gentleman in his 40’s by my estimate and I stopped him from taking off anything else, just lowering his pants as his cock popped out. I pulled out the plug and set it on the counter. Going through my bag of fun I pulled out a bottle of lube and placed it between my tits to start warming up. Going over and sitting on his lap I pulled up my dress and squeezed his cock between my thighs, holding his dick next to my soaked pussy and sliding my thighs side to side until the man's dick was at full size. Not the biggest thing, maybe four inches but I’m fine with that as it's going in my tightest hole. I hop off his lap and squirt some of the warmed lube on his dick and thoroughly rubbed it all over the stiff private Johnson.

As I went to lower myself onto the lubed cock I was surprised by him forcing me onto all fours and pressing the tip of his dick against my asshole. He slapped me hard on the ass and in response I backed into the throbbing member as he shoved it in slowly. We started to fuck with him thrusting in as I moved my ass back and me almost staying stationary as he pulled back. What caught me off guard was him reaching over and rubbing my pussy as he fucked me. His firm hands rubbing circles around my clit as cum gargled moans started to escape my lips. I lost track of time trying to focus on fucking and not drooling out cum while my pussy was played with while my ass was fucked. Then with one loud grone from him he gripped my hips and pulled my ass against his waist while a familiar feeling of my ass getting filled with cum and he pulled out of me and fell back onto the bed. I partially collapsed with my ass in the air oozing cum. After a minute or two I think it was, he stood up and slapped my ass and asked me if I wanted the plug back in. I nodded while on the floor. Watching him through my shy guy mask as he gave my other ass cheek. Using his own cum as a lube he replugged me with my mushroom plug and apologized about having to leave so quickly but he had a panel he was hosting and invited me to it before leaving me in the room. Mouth full on cum and ass full of a different man's cum.

I regained my composure. Finally swallowing the cum I had in my mouth for over an hour now. Drank some water and made a bowl of ramen in the coffee pot in the hotel room. Laid in bed and debated if I wanted to keep this up. Flipping through the panels I slipped on my lace panties with red roses to stop any potential cum drippage from my plug. Redressed as my shy gal and headed back down.

I walked around the hall as the sun set and people started to leave. I finished watching a panel of people live dubbing a naruto episode. Deciding I’d grab a drink from a nearby bar and then return to my room. Grabbing a table by myself I ordered a moscow mule and watched the people around, responding to some text throughout the day from friends talking about hanging out at the con this weekend. As I finished my second drink I opened reddit to see the post when someone rubbed my neck with a finger. Turing to look at a guy dressed as a cop from Reno 911 (the blonde one with the aviators and short shorts.) I smirked under the mask as he pointed to the bathroom. Bold, I like it. I followed him to the mens restroom. Both of us walked into the handicap stall and I hung my purse on a hook.

“ What are you looking to try?” Before my words left my mouth I felt his hands on my hips. Slowly lifting my dress.
“Try to keep the mask on. “ was the only thing he said to me. Pulling the dress up over my head as I held the mask on. Then he pulled my panties down to my ankles and had me step out leaving me in only a garter belt, thigh highs, a set of converse and a mask. He then had me sit down on the toilet as I looked up at him. He guided my hands behind the back of the toilet and I felt some handcuffs I thought were part of his costume click around. My worry grew as he stood back and told me.

“I’m gonna leave you here, go have a beer, if you’re here when I return you’ll get a reward. If not then maybe you’re not as fun as I thought but if you want there is a release on the cuffs.” He said before leaving the stall but reclosing, unable to lock it from his side.

My mind went nuts. My fingers find the release latch right away but not hitting it. I sat there. Realizing how needy my pussy was, how horny this man had made me with barely touching me. I had to know this reward. So I sat and waited. The door opened and I quivered as I watched feet walk towards a urinal. The door opened again! Another set of feet getting closer and closer until it went into the other stall. It felt like hours but may have been minutes. Each time the door opened it felt like eternity of waiting to see if someone would find this naked slut ready for cock. Then the door opened and I held my breath as the Reno cop walked in and smiled.
“Nice job baby doll” That grin followed as he pulled out his cock “Beg for it”
The command felt odd but so true as that’s what I wanted. I wanted his cock and for him to fuck me silly in this stall.
“Please sir please! Fuck me silly with your cock! I know I don’t deserve it but please I want you to fill me up! Fuck my pussy or mouth or ass just fuck me!” I begged as he stroked his cock
“I don’t think you want it” He teased as I licked my lips wanting him to ravage me with his dick.
“I do sir! Please! Please bless this devilish slut with your heavenly cock!” More begging as I fought my restraints playfully.
Then streams of his cum shot all over my body. Landing around my pussy across my tits and onto the mask.
“There is your reward and you can keep the cuffs.” he said, reaching over to pick up my panties. “But I keep these” smiling again as he left.

I undid the cuffs and re got dressed, careful to not get too much cum on it but not wiping the cum off the mask. I put the cuffs in my purse and with a stumble to my step from weak legs I returned to my room. I showered and teasingly rubbed my pussy but nothing too far, just enjoying the warm shower across me.

I got out and got ready for bed. Getting my Ahri costume ready, unsure if I’ll be plugged again. Finally collapsing into bed I opened my phone as reddit loaded. Shock filled my face as I had hundreds of notifications. My post had blown up. It was already one of the highest posts of the month with hundreds of comments. Messages from so many people I didn’t know asking for nudes or where I was at and if I was real. Reading the comments I had to restrain myself from masturbation as there were so many lovely remarks about me. But one of the top comments said
“I wonder what she will do tomorrow? OuO”

If you got this far. Thanks! Hope you enjoyed this story. If people like it enough maybe I'll make a part 2 but if not then this one hopefully had what you wanted. Regardless, thanks for reading!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 11-24-2022, 01:53 AM   #2
Kylenut2

Sounds like a wild time for the convention. Im sure everyone had a good time. Thanks for sharing it 😊

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 10:05 AM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great report. I’d be interested in hearing what happened on the other days for sure.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 12:52 PM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

That was great! You are a very erotic writer. Please keep it up.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 05:44 PM   #5
Darklight

Very well done! Thank you!

Kik:dispeldarkness
Darklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 06:40 PM   #6
jk37

Such a great start, I can't wait to hear what the next day brought! I'm dreaming of shy guy and that plug!

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk