Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-09-2022, 08:18 AM   #1
phteheven

Default Masturbation Questions for women

1. Do you prefer internal or external stimulation (if it's a mix, which one is more important)?

2. Do you usually play with your breasts/nipples while masturbating?

3. Do you play with your ass at all?

4. What other parts of your body do you touch during masturbation?

5. Does tasting yourself do anything for you?

And, finally an important one: 6. What is your favorite type of pie or cake?
Old 04-09-2022, 09:32 PM   #2
fyk
Distinguished Member

Answers from my wife

1. Do you prefer internal or external stimulation (if it's a mix, which one is more important)? external

2. Do you usually play with your breasts/nipples while masturbating? no

3. Do you play with your ass at all? no

4. What other parts of your body do you touch during masturbation? hair and legs

5. Does tasting yourself do anything for you? no

And, finally an important one: 6. What is your favorite type of pie or cake? chocolate
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:03 PM   #3
gently

Rainbow My masturbation habits…

1. Do you prefer internal or external stimulation (if it's a mix, which one is more important)? Generally external, but sometimes I just really want to be filled.
  2. Do you usually play with your breasts/nipples while masturbating? Always. I mainly tease them through my t-shirt, get them nice and sensitive.
  3. Do you play with your ass at all? Not yet is probably the answer to that. I’d love to try anal play soon, but I haven’t braved it yet 🙈
  4. What other parts of your body do you touch during masturbation? Sometimes I need to fill my mouth with something nice and long to suck on…
  5. Does tasting yourself do anything for you? Not really. Tasting other women though? Delightful.
  6. And, finally an important one: what is your favorite type of pie or cake? Apple strudel, no contest.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:29 AM   #4
anal_dyke

1. Do you prefer internal or external stimulation (if it's a mix, which one is more important)?
Even though sometimes I want external stimulation more than anything, g-spot and a-spot stimulation always gives me bigger, deeper, and more intense feelings so I have to say internal.

Almost always

I have taken this kink to an extreme lol, so yes

Most often my thighs, my tummy, my mouth, and sometimes my neck.

Yes, it’s still humiliating for me but it’s something I’ve been conditioned to get turned on by.

Favorite pie: pecan. Favorite cake: carrot. You can’t make me pick

Last Orgasm: Mar 30, 2022

Anal, denial, mild pain, humiliation, bondage, orientation play

Limits:
Blood, intense pain, photos/etc., full-public, body writing, unsanitary (pee/poo/blood/etc.), extremely time consuming dares
anal_dyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 02:58 AM   #5
SilverBlue

Information Masturbation answers

I prefer a g-spot orgasm to clitoral, but stimulation all over my body helps get me flowing. I'm curious to try a cervical orgasm though.

Yep, like I said above, giving the rest of my body attention helps the overall sensation of self-pleasure.

Not really no, I am mostly laying on my back or I'm reclined on the sofa while playing, so I'm sitting on my ass.

I place my hand around my throat, breasts, stomach, inner and outer thighs, even my mouth.

Not in particular, like why would it? I just do it to look seductive to a partner.

And, finally an important one:
6. What is your favourite type of pie or cake?
The serious questions! I love a nice spicy deep filled apple and sultana pie (google image search!). A chocolate cake is a safe bet, but I like to try new flavours, I had a delicious pineapple and walnut cake last year that was delightful.

GetDare Fuckdoll for public & private bondage, forced orgasms, and satisfying Master's desires.
Dare reports Snapchat profile: FitKiwiGirl. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare and Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 04-13-2022 at 03:05 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 12:56 PM   #6
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Ah, actually I'm a guy, but I like these questions and I try to answer them as much as applicable

Most of the time, my ass is pretty sensitive, so a lot of friction is not so pleasant. But when it is in a good state, I enjoy movement there. Still, stimulation on the front is more important off course.

Not really, but sometimes I use nipple clamps on them. Sometimes and when I don't have clamps, I pinch my nipples with my finger nails while masturbating.

Not really

When I am aroused, I start grabbing my inner thighs, close to my crotch. This turns me on.

Before I cum, sometimes I lick my precum. Or when it is a heavy session and I was leaking some cum already without cumming, I also lick my cum. This turns me really on. However, after cumming, it is really really hard for me to get my cum down my throat, if not impossible.

A vegan tiramisu. But not too sweet, please

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 04:19 AM   #7
MayDare

Both makes it a lot of fun but I can easily orgasm with just external stimulation

Yes at the start

No but ngl I have done it before

Face, legs

Other than make me more horny…

Obviously chocolate and a new favourite pistachio cake

Likes: ice play, spanking, verbal degradation, edging, semi public, humiliation, being controlled, hypnosis, writing lines,

Dislikes: anal, piss, denial, most other things not listed in likes

Limits: Anything revealing/harmful
MayDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 04:13 PM   #8
pluky
gD king

External

No

Rarely

Nothing

No

A drenched vanilla sponge cake with butter cream frosting

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk