Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-06-2022, 09:08 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default The adventures of Butterfly & Worm

Jaro and I have started this story together with the intention of writing about us living out some of the fantasies we have, or some of the scenarios we would love to explore together.

This will be an ongoing thread with chapters that don't necessarily relate to each other. Each one being a short story of their own, in our grand adventure.

We would love to hear your feedback along the way!

Anything that Jaro writes will be written in Blue.
Anything that Butterfly writes will be written in Purple

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 09:13 AM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Chapter 1: Worm gets a special breakfast

I still couldn’t move. I had dozed off a bit while they were having breakfast upstairs. I was completely naked. My arms and legs were stretched out spread eagle style with my ankles and wrists straps securely fixed to the floor. It was pretty dark in this dungeon but at least it was warm enough. My shivering was just from anticipation…. And fear. Since I had no idea what they were going to do with me.

Miss Butterfly had arranged this kinky bed and breakfast - with a basement dungeon included - together with A and a few others who I didn’t know. She said that one of them may even be male! I really didn’t know what to expect but pretty much all the toys and appliances one might expect were in this dungeon.

As we finished our breakfast, we discussed the plan of action. I had invited A over. She had met Jaro before so I knew he was comfortable with her. However, he hadn’t met M or J before. M was a Dom friend of A’s and J was M’s trans-female sub. We were hoping for a pretty hot scene with the two of them today.

I went into the basement first to get my worm ready.

My penis was getting semi-hard with anticipation as I heard someone coming down the stairs. I really hoped Miss Butterfly was coming back. I don’t know how long I’d been lying here, but it seemed like forever.

It was Miss Butterfly. “How are you doing my wormy slut?” she said as she slowly walked towards me with her pretty bare feet. “I’m horny and getting more nervous by the minute, Miss!” I quietly added “... and also a bit hungry”

I used one finger to trace the length of his growing cock.

“Oh, I can see exactly how horny you are getting. No need to be nervous my worm, you are in good hands.” and I squeezed his cock hard in my hands. “But don’t bother thinking of eating yet, your breakfast might be more liquid today than usual”

“Who else is there upstairs?” he asked nervously.

“Just A and some of her friends.” I placed a blindfold over his eyes to prolong the anticipation. I knelt beside my worm and told him to open his mouth. I inserted a funnel gag and with his cooperation, got it secured behind his head.and then called out: “Come on down, he is ready”.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs and took their positions around my worm, I removed the blindfold.

As I adjusted to the light my heart skipped a beat when the first thing I saw was two penises looming over me and Miss closer to my head where I now also noticed the funnel! What the hell are they going to do to me!? I looked at my would-be torturers more closely, now also noticing A approaching with her bare feet.I also noticed the rather big guy and the other… actually looked like a woman, except for the scary penis!

“How are you doing worm?” A said as she stepped rather forcefully on my balls. I let out a scream as I saw Miss pulling down her pants and panties and positioning herself over the funnel.

As Jaro started to scream from the pain, I let out a little bit of my piss.

“I made this liquid breakfast just for you, my worm” I said in a devious voice. He sputtered as the piss slid down his throat, preventing him from being able to breathe. “You better drink it, my worm. Not a drop shall be wasted”.

I stupidly tried to say ‘yes Miss’, which failed miserable as the warm liquid had hit the back of my throat. Now A pushed the heel of her foot on the head of my cock. The pee, even though it was Princess’ pee, tasted pretty terrible and I had to keep myself from choking. In between bursts, I gasped for air.

“I know you like to have a shower after your breakfast. I brought two friends to help with that.” I motioned J and M over. We had already discussed what our plan would be. A stepped out of the way as they readied themselves to piss all over Jaro.

As Miss’ pee was still running down the funnel, both of the others started, almost at the same time, to pee on my body. It was warm and dark yellow and oh dear the smell…. I felt so degraded like a human toilet.

The girl finished first, but the guy was still peeing and wanted to make sure every inch of my body was covered as he swung his cock around. I really felt and smelt pee on every part of my body now. The asshole even managed to piss on my soles! And I think I actually felt Miss’ pee in my stomach, I felt full!

Once all of our bladders were empty, I removed the gag from Jaro’s face. “You sure are a stinky mess now my slut. But before I let you get cleaned, you have one more task. I seem to have forgotten toilet paper and I need to be cleaned” At that, I kneeled over the top of his face and told him to use his tongue to clean thoroughly, front to back.

Oh good heavens, I thought, as I started to lick not knowing how to feel right now. I felt degraded and used but my cock was also rock hard. I tried to focus on Miss’ Princess parts as she instructed.

He started out tentatively, so with a motion to A, she stepped on his swelling balls which seemed to encourage him to go faster. I was rocking my hips, making sure his tongue reached from my asshole all the way up to my clit. I was very turned on by my disgusting little worm, taking my pee, and my friends pee, like the little piss slut he was.

It didn’t take long for me to start moaning. I rocked harder and harder, not caring that he might not be able to breathe too well. This was my pleasure and it was more important than his at this moment.

A was still torturing my penis with her feet, but I tried to give it my all to pleasure Miss Butterfly, licking and sucking on her lips and clit.

I let out one last moan as a I crested to an orgasm. M & J came over and helped me up on shakey legs so I didn’t suffocate the poor worm.

“Well, you have had your breakfast, I guess we can go get cleaned up and decide what we want to do for the day. Lie there in your stinky mess and I will consider coming back to clean you up later,” I said as A put the blindfold back over his eyes and we walked away.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 11-13-2022, 10:25 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Chapter 2: Spit roasted worm

My mouth was feeling so dry now and my jaw hurt from the open mouth spider gag. The anal hook pulled firmly on my head keeping it up “and ready” as Miss had called it. The metal bar between my legs kept them spread well apart with the straps around my ankles and wrist keeping my naked self secured firmly in a doggy position.

I felt really uncomfortable but yet so aroused in this humiliating position. I felt my cock growing as I saw Miss Butterfly enter the room.

Oh, what a lovely and vulnerable position my worm was in: ass up and ready, mouth open and lubricated … this was going to be fun.

I went over to my toy box and stepped into the harness that was attached to my strap on. This thing was a beauty - 8 inches long, thick, and a beautiful pink. When I turned around I could see Jaro’s eyes widen at the size. I bet he was thinking “which end is that going in?”.

“Wrraahah!” I tried to say with my forced open mouth. My eyes almost popped when Miss shoved that huge dildo inside my mouth. She thrust slowly at first but slowly started to go faster. I almost gagged as she hit the back of my throat. Spit was flowing freely and I felt so slutty and used.

“Hmmm….” Miss said, “if I go faster this really stimulates my lady parts. I don’t want to stop!”

My throat was getting really sore now. I made loud sounds from the back of my abused throat and then I saw J and M come in. They were stroking their cocks and both of them were huge! “Is the other hole available?” J asked.

“It sure is. You only have to decide who gets to go first since I am having too much fun here”.

J decided he was going to go first. He took position behind Jaro and removed the anal hook from his ass. He stuck a lubed up finger inside Jaro before sliding his condom sheathed cock deep inside in one smooth motion. At the same time I thrust my silicone cock as far into Jaro’s throat as I could manage. His eyes bulged as I held his head. We held eye contact for about 30 seconds before I backed out of his throat and he gasped for air.

The drool was forming a slick puddle beneath him and I didn’t want to get dirty.

“J, would you want to switch and let M take over that end?”

“No, please! Not his cock in my mouth!? That’s dirty!

“It’s your own dirt!

“Yes Miss, but… my throat is so s….” Before I could even finish the sentence J stuck his cock in my mouth and at the same time I felt M enter my asshole. “Hrrrrrrr”.... My eyes watered and my throat felt so raw. It really tasted nasty too… but I couldn’t describe it. M was thrusting even faster than J was earlier while J was now removing my gag. “I want you to properly suck on my cock. Use your lips.” he commanded. “Make sure I don’t feel any teeth!”

I felt so humiliated as I was sucking the tip of his cock.

While my straight worm was being invaded by two cocks for the first time, I thought I would be nice and provide a bit of distraction. As I I knelt next to him, I couldn’t help but notice his throbbing cock. There was going to be no denying that he enjoyed this.

As I started to pull and tug on his balls, I mocked him with “you are a right little slut, aren’t you?”

“I am not really sure now anymore Miss” I answered just before J now pushed his balls in my mouth. My cock was getting really hard now and I was dripping precum. I loved the feeling of Miss pulling on my balls and now she was stroking me also. M and J now switched places and were really fucking my holes hard as Miss was stroking me ever faster as well. “These worm holes feel so good, I think I am going to cum soon” M said.

I felt I was getting really close to cumming also. I felt so degraded and used now, being fucked raw like this.

M & J were in a real rhythm. Back and forth, fucking Jaro with increasing speed. I could feel Jaro’s cock throbbing in my hand and I knew from experience that he was getting close.

“You can cum now my worm, but you aren’t done until M & J have both finished with you”. That was the only encouragement he needed and he exploded in my hand. I continued to stroke his very sensitive cock for another minute while M & J finished at the same time. My only regret was that they had used condoms and Jaro couldn’t experience being filled with cum in both ends.

“Good lord that orgasm felt so great, but I feel like a train hit me!” I gasped and looked at the cum and all the drool and the mess I had made. I had felt like such a slut and now I questioned my sexuality even more. I was actually even a bit sad that they had used condoms.

We worked together to quickly untie Jaro and left him laying in a moist pool of his own humiliation while we got cleaned up.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk