Old 10-24-2022, 08:58 AM   #31
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Thank you for some more lovely questions too! As usual my replies are below:

What things do you enjoy most about receiving oral?
I think the overall act of giving or receiving oral is quite nice, as (at least when ignoring something like the 69 position where both could do it at the same time) usually one person is very dedicated and focused on another persons pleasure, so it's very lovely to have someone give his best to please you without getting all that much pleasure back - at least not at the same time.

Have you ever fallen in love with someone you cannot be with?
Luckily that did not really happen, sure in younger years you sometimes tend to have a crush on someone older or some stars or whatever, but I've never fallen in love with someone I could not be with. But I knew that if that would ever happen I certainly would not try to inte

If you could only have one sex/kinky toy used on you for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
I thought about this a little while and came up with the conclusion that I'd pick once more my trustworthy dildo-shaped vibrator as the one sex/kinky toy that would be used on me for the rest of my life. So basically the same toy I'd take on a desert island to me (see my 6th post) and even for the same reasons. I could use it to tease myself, I could use it for penetration, I could use it on my clit... yes, it's very vanilla and probably a bit boring after a while, but it's an allrounder unlike most others and that makes it a great choice in my opinion.

What do you find attractive in a potential partner, and why?
Most important aspect for me would always be personality, as core values like compatible humour, honesty, reliability and the ability to support each other and care for each other is really important for me. Looks aren't all that important and I wouldn't need a muscle man, but doing a bit of sports or somehow keeping in shape would be great, also for eventually doing such activities together. But even the most sexy looking guy wouldn't be a partner for me if e.g. he had zero humour.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post:
Old 10-24-2022, 09:10 AM   #32
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
What is one kinky toy you would really like to get - money no problem
Luckily I already gathered quite a few toys over the past years, so I already got quite a bit of a collection and when I saw something cool/nice/intriguing I usually bought it soon afterwards, at least once checking like reviews and all. I couldn't really think of a must-have toy for myself at this point in time which I didn't get yet or would be really expensive, but if money was no issue at all and I could also get one just for fun I might feel like getting something like a fucking machine.

Old 10-24-2022, 09:32 AM   #33
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
When did you realise to be submissive and how?
Good question! Initially when I was still only doing vanilla things and started reading erotic stories I kinda imagined these scenarios in my head and always felt like identifying more with the submissive person in those, e.g. if there was some story about a dominant and submissive person I always imagined myself being the latter one. When I one day stumbled across gD, I lurked a lot on the boards and usually picked some things from the dare categories as I was curious about trying more tame things and always imagined someone else doing this to me. So this was kinda leading me towards being submissive and that whole fantasy of being tied and used, as described earlier in this thread if I'm not mistaken, also started to develop. So basically the more time I spent myself researching my feelings about kink and all the more I realised that I'm very much submissive. There were 1-2 occasions where I actually tried being dominant with some person, but I don't really feel much and struggle with anything beyond basic tasks, so it's not really a thing for me and more a thing I'd eventually do if I knew someone well and wanted to make him/her happy.

Do you like wear heels? If so how high?
Kinda yes and no. When going to more special events or dressing myself up for something going in heels can be quite attractive and sexy and I like wearing them. Sometimes I also just feel like heels would be a great match for a outfit and then I wear them. But it's not like I necessarily love heels themselves and when I go for those, I usually do not go for high heels. I do have a couple high heels as well, but they are not really comfy to wear over a longer time and I rarely ever use them.

What's the physical tract that attracts you the most in guys? And in girls?
Phew... that's a good one as looks are very individual, what might look good on one guy/girl could look super bad on another person, so it's really hard to tell about that in general. Also me identifying as bisexual is a bit of a newer thing, so I don't have as much experience there. I'd love to give a super detailed answer here, but I do not think I really can - the most important aspect would probably initially be face/facial expressions and their personality, e.g. seeing someone bubbly with a pretty face and smile with similar humour like me would be a great match. As told in another reply I don't care about looks as much as about personality, but if I had to pick a certain type I'd probably go for slim and a bit sportive for both genders, but even in those cases some people look absolutely great when being a bit overweight as it just fits them. Really hard to say, I think the overall "package" (for lack of a better word) has to fit. I know it's a bit of a non-answer, but I really couldn't boil it down to specific physical features, but I'd say face + expressions along with things like humour are most important to me.

If you chould have one super power what would you like it to be?
A long time I thought that maybe being invisible would be quite cool, but I realised that you still could not touch or interact things without others knowing, so I actually suppose it might get quite boring after a while. Given that I absolutely love traveling and seeing things I think my favorite super power nowadays would be if I could instantly teleport to any place I like - work throughout the day, relax with a sunset at a beach in the evening, visit some special cultural place during the weekend, do some sportive activity somewhere else, and so on. I think this would be absolutely awesome and even result in more free time and saving money as I'd no longer have to own pay for public transport or car or whatever and everything would be instantly.

Old 10-24-2022, 09:36 AM   #34
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How often do you wear tights?
Do you think your legs look sexy in them?
What is the shortest skirt and dress that you own? (This might have already been asked but I can't remember)

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 04:07 PM   #35
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

What is your favourite food to eat?

Do you enjoy cooking?

What is the most awkward/embarrassing place that you have been without underwear?

Have you ever been tied up?

Do you like wearing leather?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:42 AM   #36
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Thank you for some more nice questions!

How often do you wear tights?
Phew I never really kept track of that, I wear them whenever they make sense to me or I feel like it or it goes along well with the rest of my clothing. I neither like nor dislike them much, so overall I'm fairly neutral. Also obviously wearing them in the cold winter months is more likely than on a hot summer day, so temperature / season also has an influence, but that should be fairly self-explanatory.

Do you think your legs look sexy in them?
I'm happy with my legs in general and doing some sportive activities surely helps as well, so when I am actually in tights I do indeed like how they look. But this doesn't really affect my decision as a whole, I pretty much decide my clothing fairly spontaneously sometimes and maybe one day I'm more in the mood to somehow integrate tights than another, so it's all pretty easy and relaxed.

What is the shortest skirt and dress that you own? (This might have already been asked but I can't remember)
I'm not a big fan of super skimpy clothing, so the most revealing skirts/dresses I own go more or less as far down as mid-thighs, which already feels quite revealing by itself, especially when they're also the wavy style of skirts. And no worries, this question has not been asked before!

Old 10-26-2022, 10:46 AM   #37
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What do you look forward to the most when you get up everyday?

What do you not look forward to the most when you get up everyday?

Have you had a nice couple of days?

What is your favourite style of swimwear?

Have you ever had any embarrassing situations in swimwear?

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 11:00 AM   #38
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
What is your favourite food to eat?
Phew, that's an insanely difficult question and I already have to let you down by telling you I'm unable to pinpoint it down to a specific food. Thinking about it a little more, I would pick three kinds of food as my favorites, although one of them is more a category. First one would be seafood, as I absolutely love all kinds of seafood and it's not that easily/cheaply available around here, so getting to eat that on vacations is always awesome. Second choice would be cheese fondue, as it's such a calm but tasty dish which you can eat with friends and family, while talking a lot and enjoying the atmosphere. Last but not least would be raclette, with the same benefits/advantages like fondue. And I know there's also meat fondue and so many other lovely dishes, so it seems nearly impossible for me to decide on a single one. I like the variety

Do you enjoy cooking?
I do actually enjoy cooking and have been doing so for a while. I do not always have that much times or sometimes go for a more lazy choice, but I rather spend a bit of my daily time with cooking something than just eating crappy fast food every day. During the work week I sometimes also like to go eat in a nearby restaurant to save myself a bit of time in the evening, as I only eat one warm meal per day.

What is the most awkward/embarrassing place that you have been without underwear?
I've done a couple dares/tasks in the past which involved skipping underwear/panties while only wearing a shorter skirt, as like mid-thighs or similar. I could not pick a single most embarrassing place, but in general the fear of potentially being seen was both a bit arousing as well as very embarrassing by itself. And I lost my bikini top once, at least temporarily, at a swimming pool after jumping from a diving tower, so if you only count losing my top then that would certainly be a very awkward experience which I still remember to this day, even though I laugh about it nowadays.

Have you ever been tied up?
In some of my previous sexual encounters there was a bit of light kink and this included also some basic bondage. Don't expect any super complex ties or knots or anything though, this was more like basic rope usage or using the handcuffs. I've seen some pictures and videos of shibari bondage before and wow there are some really neat and interesting ties, but I did not get to experience any of them unfortunately.

Do you like wearing leather?
Fairly neutral towards it, I'm not a huge fan of leather but sometimes combining it with other clothes can look quite nice. But I neither like leather nor especially hate leather, don't really have that big of an opinion about it myself.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:44 PM   #39
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Thank you for those very thorough answers! I just googled raclette and it looks amazing!

What would be your perfect romantic date?

Do you prefer romance or lust?

What is your favourite way to travel?

Have you ever worn vibrating panties?

Have you ever had sex in a car?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 05:48 PM   #40
neutronium1337

Hello Miss Dimples - thank you for taking the time to share a little about yourself.

A few questions for you…

How much cock can you take down your throat?
Favorite place to receive cum in and on you?

For each of these acts, rate them out of 10 for how good they make you feel and how slutty they make you feel. Each act should have two numbers, the first being how good and the second being how slutty:

Eating pussy
Giving a blowjob
Deepthroat under your own control
Being throat fucked
Being fucked doggy style
Riding a dick cowgirl
Having your pussy eaten
Riding someone's face
Being creampied
Getting a cum facial
Having your ass played with

Also, if you and an attractive stranger were locked in a room together and you had to choose one of those acts to be released from the room, which would you choose?

Describe one sexual experience that you’ve had which you would be deeply embarrassed to tell your friends about yet turns you on to think about.

Have you created your dirty code? If so, please share it. If not, will you for us? https://dirtycode.io/
neutronium1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 05:07 AM   #41
Wildcata

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s
11.what is your favorite way to get cum
12.when did you first taste cum

Real

Kik Goddessreal838
Wildcata is offline   Reply With Quote