Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-16-2022, 08:50 PM   #1
BlueBallsBoy

Default Exposure has me very paranoid and scared.

Very serious post, I could use some advice, I'm really scared.

So I had started off a relationship with a dom and everything was fine, I'd send him pictures and videos, and he would do dirty talk and give me tasks, very simple, we all know it. but after a couple of days I wanted to call it quits and I told him, so he starts getting angry and says "you don't get to decide" which is when he shows me something that made my heart drop.
Apparently, I'm an idiot and had my face in the reflection of a video I sent to him, and face is very strictly in my limits. He proceeded to say that if I didn't want to be "exposed" I would have to keep sending him videos, which honestly I would've done, but this time he wanted my face in all of them.
I tried to reason with him for a couple of hours but he didn't care and posted my pics and face to an exposure site along with my kik.
I now have people spamming my kik, mocking me with the photos and now countless people have seen these images completely without my consent.

I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do, I've been up all night trying to get the post down but the report button seems like it's just a prop.
I can't sleep and I'm on the brink of breaking down, what do I do?

Horny sub who cums too much.

21/M/Gay

Kik GargoilBackpack

Small penis/balls humiliation, Edging, Denial, Specific Semi-public, Cum Control, Exhibitionism

Dislikes:
Pee, Anal, Body writing, Personal

Limits:
Scat, Sissification, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Face, Public, Sounding
BlueBallsBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
Fireflyddm

Don't send him more pics, and try to contact the page devs so u can report the pics
Fireflyddm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 08:53 PM   #3
Fireflyddm

Say the name of the Dom so ppl here can know that he isnt a perdón to trusth
Fireflyddm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fireflyddm for this post:
Old 10-16-2022, 09:00 PM   #4
BlueBallsBoy

His name was InCharge on kik and the exposure site, I'm not sure of anything more.

21/M/Gay

Kik GargoilBackpack

Small penis/balls humiliation, Edging, Denial, Specific Semi-public, Cum Control, Exhibitionism

Dislikes:

Limits:
Old 10-16-2022, 10:05 PM   #5
knocturnal01

Report them, reverse image search your pictures to see if they're posted anywhere else, file a police report if it's to the point of identifying you, and be more selective with who you send pictures to in the future

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 09:22 PM   #6
BlueBallsBoy

Update: I might've gotten the entire site taken down? I can't say for certain but it's almost too coincidental to not be real... Kinda relieved but I feel bad for the people enjoying it consensually.

21/M/Gay

Kik GargoilBackpack

Dislikes:

Limits:
Old 01-28-2023, 10:32 AM   #7
Skinnycrow

I can see you’re bothered and let’s be honest whilst in the short term it will make you very careful in reality we all know we go back there and it happens again. I see you were able to recover the “exposure “ but I guess he still has the videos. Now here’s the interesting bit. There are hundreds of thousands of exposure pics and videos out there each new wave pushing the older ones further down the search lists. Unless you have the misfortune to get mega famous no will ever give a shit. Over my life time I’ve done lots of recording and photos. Some less voluntary than others but they’re always newer and dare I say prettier boys getting “film star” treatment. I guess what I’m saying is for the greater part when I used to worry about being found out it was really all in my head. I’ve never had any real problems other that ocassionly having to say “yeah that’s me and do you want my arse or my mouth” because the only people who will ever go looking are as kinky as me
Skinnycrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk