Old 08-22-2022, 06:34 AM   #1
Athymia

Default Experience with Chastity

So, i'm M 19 and Bi right, i've tried Chastity before and really liked it. Problem is, i found it hard to not just get the key and cheat. I've loved this kink for a good while now but every time i try it out again i find myself faling.

I've had online Keyholders before but not IRL right? It's probably gonna be hard to find an IRL keyholder. So what are some of your experiences with his subject both as keyholder and sub. Also do you have any tips or ways to keep going?

Thank you soo much for the replies. Also feel free to DM me! They're open! (i hope this is the right subreddit for it)

Bye Bye ❤️

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

kik: Athymia03

I'm a girlish looking boy : )
Athymia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 12:15 PM   #2
Pete360360

I've never used one, but do banks still have safety deposit boxes? If so, you could try using that. Put the key in their, then you can't just immediately access when you get the urge.

KIk: pete360360
Pete360360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 12:34 PM   #3
FenFluff

Aside from finding someone local, or sending someone the keys, there are a few options. Give the keys to a friend, mail them to yourself, or buy a combo lockbox. These are available at almost any home improvement store, and have a four digit settable code. You spin the dials at random, then use an app like Timelock For Images to take a picture of the current setting without looking. When the time expires, it'll show you the code and you can get your keys back.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares

Last edited by FenFluff; 08-22-2022 at 12:50 PM.
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 12:44 PM   #4
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

you could always freeze the keys and melt them when you're ready to be released
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:35 PM   #5
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

You can always use portals like chaster. The idea is that you lock the keys in code lock and the page gives you the code back when it is the time

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 01:45 AM   #6
immoralrestraint

The thing is - as a hot blooded male - you're probably more excited by the idea than the execution. There is a sweet spot, a few minutes, or maybe even hours, into play that you're still totally game... and then it starts to fade and the desire to "cheat" emerges.

I'd suggest a two part solution.

1. Get a good quality cage or belt. One that isn't "escapable". Most cages or belts don't actually prevent masturbation or orgasm... applying pressure on specific points on the cage, etc. Doesn't matter. The objective is not 100% chastity, but 100% inescapability without the key. For this "ball trap" designs are the best choice, either cage or belt. They are not 100% inescapable, but you WILL NOT be able to remove the device fully without the key. And THAT is the key.

2. Get a combination lockbox and use a service like Emlalock. You have to plan carefully so that the entire process of starting a lock up can be completed while you're still in the mood. Set the combination lock randomly, take a photo of the combination on your phone without looking (possible with a bit of side-eying) then upload the picture and delete it from your phone. Now, you can only get out when your online keyholder (or the software) determines the time has run down.

Important to complete ALL the steps before your libido countermands your common sense (or sense of self preservation). Don't memorize the code. Don't retrieve the photo it from your trash folder.

In the absolute worst case scenario, a pair of bolt cutters or a mallet to a joint will smash the cage open. But if you followed the steps correctly, that isn't going to be a problem.
immoralrestraint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 10:18 AM   #7
knocturnal01

I would recommend using something like Emlalock and some kind of key holding lockbox, and taking a picture of the code with your phone camera of the combination, and then deleting it from your phone.

☆𝐌/𝐁𝐢/𝐒𝐮𝐛☆

☆𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬, 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐲𝐬☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79502

☆𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐌 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬:☆
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80399

☆𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲!☆
knocturnal01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk