Old 09-25-2022, 08:13 PM   #1
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fighting for a Dom

I've had rl D/s relationships before as well as played a lot virtually. Now I've met someone new online who wants me to fight another woman irl for the right to be with him. We would both be meeting him for the first time and would have to go through various contests in order to be the one he chooses. He tells me this is one of his kinks and a big turn on for him.

The problem is that I'm non- confrontational, and thinks he should choose either me or her. If he later wants me to engage in contests with someone else as his, I would view that differently.

Am I being too close minded about this? I really like him and we have a lot in common, but should I be expected to change my nature to make him happy?

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
jstmefred

There are times that it is good to push your comfort zones and try new things, but you should NEVER be pushed to do something you are totally against. We all have to be true to ourselves above all

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to jstmefred for this post:
Old 09-25-2022, 09:00 PM   #3
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'm not going to kink shame here. With the right bottoms and some clear negotiation and expectation setting, I can see this being a fine arrangement. However, I would personally never participate in this as written.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 09-25-2022, 09:06 PM   #4
pluky
gD king

BDSM is a lot about things that might be hard for you, so that's ok to do if you want to, but it's not about being expected to do them, it's about choosing to. It's only up to you how much you wanna do and how much you wanna struggle to please someone.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-30-2022, 08:19 AM   #5
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for the good advise. Sometimes you just need to hear things from others in the lifestyle.

While I have decided that I'm willing to meet him, I'm not willing to fight. If he wants to be with me he will and if he really needs this fighting contest, he can find someone else to be with.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spankme554 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk