Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-09-2022, 05:15 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Question How much time before I can heal from losing my Dom ?

I did everything I could to move on, but this is not like anything I've known, due to how this DS relationship involves a lot more physical aspects that affect the brain, I feel like it's messing up with my chemicals, the hardest part is whenever I wake up, even from a nap, I am hit with a wave of bad emotions, I feel all the absence and the emptiness, and then all these bad feelings, it's the usual morning depression I often have but with more pain, more sadness.

I cleaned my room, I hid all my implements, I uninstalled the app we used to talk, tried to focus on self care, but it still hurts so bad.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 09-09-2022 at 05:18 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 05:22 AM   #2
jk37

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling though this, it will get better with time. It's good that you are taking time for yourself. I hope you are able to get past this soon.

Likes: edging, exhibition, Cock and Ball Bondage, CBT, anal play, CEI
Dislikes: pee, pain, denial, sissy
Limit: Face, Public, Friends and Family, poo
jk37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 05:33 AM   #3
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Let Time help you heal

I cannot begin to understand your sorrow and loss and all I can offer is my words and my experience. Give yourself time. Time to grieve and wallow in the loss. Time to adjust to being without your Dom. Time to figure out who you are and can be without Him. He is a part of you now, and your time together has changed you. Give yourself time to start to understand what that means. Give yourself time to figure out what is next.

And one day, you will wake up and things will be a it easier. Things will seem better in some small way. I don’t know when, or how, but I know it will happen. And then it will happen again, and again. It will be slow, and you will struggle.

That is OK! Accept that, like you accepted your submission. If you can, even embrace the hurt and pain for a bit. You have suffered a loss. Let Time help you cope and adjust.

It’s not easy. It’s fucking hard! But it DOES work.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 07:25 AM   #4
GermanSir
getDare Devil

So sorry for your loss, especially seeing what you shared on your blog.
I would like to say something that helps, but there is really no recepie for how this works. It is different for everybody.

Eventually you will get through it, but it will be hard. The feelings invested can not be gone within a few days.

The only advice I can really give you, is try to be yourself. Don't try to change, because things you did remind you of him. Try to keep your life going and do things you enjoy. Ocasionally challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone in regards to things that remind you of him.
If it's too hard, stop it and try another day. It's definiately not a sprint, so give it time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk