Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 08-24-2022, 07:24 AM   #1
Stelos

Default Poppers and 420 addicted pervert

Looking for good coach. For long cam edge session with poppers. You should make me loose shame make me insane bator and expose me as public fag on web. I need fully lost control. Tg @elesperro kik stelos00

tlegram https://t.me/stelosv
kik stelos00
Skype [email protected]
PM DARE FOR ME PLEASE
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM me "expose yourself" for a Picture of .... If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
Stelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 10:44 AM   #2
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelos View Post
Looking for good coach. For long cam edge session with poppers. You should make me loose shame make me insane bator and expose me as public fag on web. I need fully lost control. Tg @elesperro kik stelos00
Just being blunt, but you should not be using poppers, especially for things like this. Incredibly dangerous and can cause long lasting damage to your body or worse. I get what you want in your fetish, but this is all achievable without that. You live your life and play with your kinks as you want, but one of the biggest importances in kink play and bdsm is safety. You are making a dangerous combination if you choose to proceed.

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 06:52 AM   #3
Wordsmith

Poppers are not the most dangerous drug in the world. I don't see much of an issue to take a sniff from time to time (I don't use it).

I agree with Toybox that BDSM and drugs are a very bad combination. It's an appealing fantasy to lose control and be a brainless fucktoy but every person has limits. While you are high you can't point out these limits. When you are mentally unable to say no that is non-consensual play and should stay a fantasy.

I've seen people being high on poppers, they have been completely unable to make reasonable decisions. I'm pretty sure they would have done awful things to themselves if someone promised it could increase their satisfaction.

I know people often don't listen to drug-related advice. So here is my advice in case you insist on playing this dangerous game. Do it with someone you can trust, discuss your limits and make sure that they will be accepted in any case.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, edging, bondage, inflicting moderate pain, reading detailed reports, erotica

Dislikes: Ageplay, Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non-consensual, scat, full public, cutting, blood, kids, needles
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk