Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > Humiliation and Degradation Den

Old 11-28-2022, 01:50 AM   #1
TallSub

Female Feminine behavior - What to change?

Hi everyone,

I have gotten more interested in feminization and sissyfication in the last few months. But im not really interested in physical changes like crossdressing, shaving or wearing makeup. I prefer to include subtle changes to my behavior that are traditionally seen as feminine.

Now I want to collect some ideas as to what these changes could be. I have come up with sitting while peeing and trying to keep the legs crossed or closed.

So what are some rules that you think fall under this category. Maybe you have followed them yourself or have given them out to someone else already. Im also interested to see if there are different opinions on this depending on gender.
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 02:43 PM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Hmm, how about paying extra attention to have a neat handwriting.
Old 11-28-2022, 03:42 PM   #3
VioletS

Watch the Princess Diaries and take note of how to sit. You will sit with your ankles tucked one behind the other and your hands placed demurely on your lap.
VioletS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 02:31 PM   #4
MissyK

Women tend to walk with their hips a bit more. Men walk with their shoulders. So focus on bringing the motion from your shoulders down a bit to your hips

Skin care is often seen as more feminine. Start moisturizing. Women also apply things like chapstick differently than most men. Watch a video on how a woman applies lipstick or chapstick. We open the mouth and flatten the lips so the coverage is smooth. Men tend to just pucker their lips. So get some chapstick and practice.

Having clean fingernails, not even painted or anything, is also seen as feminine. So push back the cuticles, clean under the nails, and make sure you get some nice hand lotion. Which is different than facial moisturizers, foot lotion, and can be different than just body lotion
Old 11-30-2022, 05:38 PM   #5
TheDiaperedDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
Women tend to walk with their hips a bit more. Men walk with their shoulders. So focus on bringing the motion from your shoulders down a bit to your hips

Skin care is often seen as more feminine. Start moisturizing. Women also apply things like chapstick differently than most men. Watch a video on how a woman applies lipstick or chapstick. We open the mouth and flatten the lips so the coverage is smooth. Men tend to just pucker their lips. So get some chapstick and practice.

Having clean fingernails, not even painted or anything, is also seen as feminine. So push back the cuticles, clean under the nails, and make sure you get some nice hand lotion. Which is different than facial moisturizers, foot lotion, and can be different than just body lotion
^These are generally good things to adopt. Women *typically* look after themselves better than men. Rigorous skincare and healthcare routines will positively benefit your life.

Posture/body language and looking after your body through more natural exercises are also really positive things to adopt.

It's probably really toxic that these things are considered as not typical for men, but this is why more men need to be comfortable with femininity.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 03:23 AM   #6
TallSub

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post

I really like these small adaptions to beauty routines and being general more aware of how you look. I hope to make some of them into habits. I also had no clue that there are different ways to apply chapstick haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiaperedDevil View Post
It's probably really toxic that these things are considered as not typical for men, but this is why more men need to be comfortable with femininity.
I have thought about this before I made this post because I was a bit scared to 'put a label' on each genders behavior. But I realized that its probably exactly the opposite, especially here in a discussion with many open minded people.
PM Dares

I should change my name to TallSwitch
TallSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 03:39 AM   #7
pluky
getDare Devil

Touch your hair a lot, curl it around one finger, put your hands on your hips sometimes to express various emotions, when you take off a top cross your arms so that each hand pulls it from the opposite side.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 03:23 PM   #8
MissyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiaperedDevil View Post
Oh totally agree. I don't personally consider any of those things to be particularly feminine. It's just stuff most people should do that a lot of women already do and society often views it as a feminine thing to do

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
behavior, behavior modification, discussion, feminisation, feminization